Mod Ren'Py Ataegina - TheTeam's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.4.7] [Kthulian]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
download and install the missing image fix from the game OP. The dev forgot to add them and added a separate link afterwards

Reactions: Trminator

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
started a new game.. and after waking up in the college when clicking on the skill book this pops up...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, does anyone know the event improvements mentioned in the features? It says " Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes" but there is nothing there.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hi, does anyone know the event improvements mentioned in the features? It says " Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes" but there is nothing there.
Yeah OscarSix did that part of the mod. We were just discussing that in the team discord. Unfortunately he also forgot to update our mod sections with that information as well, and he's currently unavailable. As soon as we get the information, or he gets back the thread will be updated.

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Yeah OscarSix did that part of the mod. We were just discussing that in the team discord. Unfortunately he also forgot to update our mod sections with that information as well, and he's currently unavailable. As soon as we get the information, or he gets back the thread will be updated.
Ok, that's good to know. I was planning on continuing my playthrough from the previous game version but I saw this mod and I would like to see if I can backtrack and see those improvements before I move along the story.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Ok, that's good to know. I was planning on continuing my playthrough from the previous game version but I saw this mod and I would like to see if I can backtrack and see those improvements before I move along the story.
Ha yeah you and me both. We think he maybe sleeping, cause there's been no response when we ping him, and he's been idle for quite a while on our Discord. But as as i said, as soon as we know we'll update. :)

Reactions: MrHodor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
buggy mod: if has mod installed then in academy thingies (going to baths starts looping aka meet fannay, goto room, have sex with queen, trip with orcgirl, back to academy, at courtyard meet princess get book (again) and take book to librarian (again) and then going to baths starts loop again) loop again even after collected plants and other things with kat done. going to baths starts looping again.

prev. version of game (still 0.4.4) with mod (dl'd from mega) couldn't advance story aka no plants etc collecting with kat.

edit: adding those 2 rpys to game-folder solved looping. would think that by now mod would be updated.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote