Mod Ren'Py Ataegina - TheTeam's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.4.7] [Kthulian]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/12/01: Mod Updated, 0.4.6

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.4.6 - IAmAB
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.4.6 - OscarSix
  • Added Character Thumbnails to Scene Gallery - OscarSix
Download: - -

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
2020/12/01: Mod Updated, 0.4.6

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.4.6 - IAmAB
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.4.6 - OscarSix
  • Added Character Thumbnails to Scene Gallery - OscarSix
Download: - -
Thank you, guys for your work on this. Very much appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Not sure why but had to start 4.6 without the mod or it would not let me play the new content but once I got to the new content, quit and put the mod in and got a few scenes in before getting this error. (just finished a fresh playthrough with the last version of the mod in 4.5 with now issue so not sure why its giving me issues now lol) did a double check error only pops upwith the mod installed...luckily so far its just during the opening cut scene for 4.6 so far...will edit and include any other errors if I am unlucky enough to find some lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy4now

Aug 28, 2017
I installed the mod and the gallery does not work. When I click on the option in the main menu, the menu goes away leaving the default background. No further input seems to work - left/right click or any keyboard key.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Not sure why but had to start 4.6 without the mod or it would not let me play the new content but once I got to the new content, quit and put the mod in and got a few scenes in before getting this error. (just finished a fresh playthrough with the last version of the mod in 4.5 with now issue so not sure why its giving me issues now lol) did a double check error only pops upwith the mod installed...luckily so far its just during the opening cut scene for 4.6 so far...will edit and include any other errors if I am unlucky enough to find some lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IAmAB will look into it, thanks for the report

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

RULIE

Aug 6, 2018
ok i am impressed .. not bad models , writing is good .. and the RPG element has some decent elements .. and the story has some twists and turns .. i would suggest that if your playing good or bad it really affects the outcomes of your decisions.. but over all good work and keep it up
unrulie

Xilionlol

Oct 11, 2019
Thank u mate it works for me except this:
"I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable. " , There is only backround picture with girl ( when i click on galley from main menu) cant do anything, only alt+f4 forced to quit process..any help please?

Reactions: DracZ

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I just noticed something odd with the mod.
I lost my HDD and had to reinstall, copied my saves across from my backup drive and went back in to check.
Previously, playing v0.4.6, with same v mod, I played through with the mod and the game ended just after this point:
1607099403657.png
When I checked it, after reinstalling, I did not have the mod installed & the game did not finish here.
After this conversation (where the game ended with the mod installed), without the mod Isabella & her Mum came to my room and I summoned them armour, after making them naked, then myself, then having Mida & Fannay turn up at the door.
Following this, the cat woman Elite (can't remember her name) summoned them weapons and they went to practice in the Training Room.
Also saw Fannay in Lidia's room, talking about girl on girl stuff.
Had conversation with Kat in the lab.
Got presented with some dialogue choices and realised I didn't have the mod installed.
Reinstalled the mod & the game now ends at the first point from the screenshot above, again. None of the content I've just mentioned occured, with the mod installed, the game just came to "end of current content" point.
Same save. With mod ends there. Without mod seems to have more game after.
Does anyone know why the mod seems to cause the game to finish early?

This is my save for the point I'm talking about:
You can check to see the difference, with & without mod, if needed.

Last edited:

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
I just noticed something odd with the mod.
I lost my HDD and had to reinstall, copied my saves across from my backup drive and went back in to check.
Previously, playing v0.4.6, with same v mod, I played through with the mod and the game ended just after this point:
1607099403657.png
When I checked it, after reinstalling, I did not have the mod installed & the game did not finish here.
After this conversation (where the game ended with the mod installed), without the mod Isabella & her Mum came to my room and I summoned them armour, after making them naked, then myself, then having Mida & Fannay turn up at the door.
Following this, the cat woman Elite (can't remember her name) summoned them weapons and they went to practice in the Training Room.
Also saw Fannay in Lidia's room, talking about girl on girl stuff.
Had conversation with Kat in the lab.
Got presented with some dialogue choices and realised I didn't have the mod installed.
Reinstalled the mod & the game now ends at the first point from the screenshot above, again. None of the content I've just mentioned occured, with the mod installed, the game just came to "end of current content" point.
Same save. With mod ends there. Without mod seems to have more game after.
Does anyone know why the mod seems to cause the game to finish early?

This is my save for the point I'm talking about:
You can check to see the difference, with & without mod, if needed.
I had a similar experience while loading the previous version (0.4.5) save with the mod installed; it showed that I'm at the "end of current content" at the exact same picture you posted above and no new content from the new version (0.4.6) was available to play.
I had to delete the mod (It's easy, as it doesn't overwrite any files) game folder and use a fresh game from the archive, then load my save from v0.4.5, click a few times to progress the story into the v0.4.6, then make a save.
After this, i installed the mod again and was able to load the newly made save and continue the story without an issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I had a similar experience while loading the previous version (0.4.5) save with the mod installed; it showed that I'm at the "end of current content" at the exact same picture you posted above and no new content from the new version (0.4.6) was available to play.
I had to delete the mod (It's easy, as it doesn't overwrite any files) and load my save from v0.4.5, click a few times to progress the story into the v0.4.6, then make a save.
After this, i installed the mod again and was able to load the newly made save and continue the story without an issue.
Thanks for the advice, will give it a try now! (y)
Edit: I opened the mod .zip and deleted all the files and folders seen in there, from the game folder and it didn't work for me. Still ends at the same point.
Going to have to redownload the game and not install this mod, in order to progress.
Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the advice, will give it a try now! (y)
Edit: I opened the mod .zip and deleted all the files and folders seen in there, from the game folder and it didn't work for me. Still ends at the same point.
Going to have to redownload the game and not install this mod, in order to progress.
Thanks for the help!
Yeah, sorry i forgot to write that i had to use an un-modded game (fresh archive extraction from the game's thread) to make it work, otherwise it would give the same error.
Meaning every time i installed the mod and got that "no new content" message, i had to delete the game folder and use a freshly un-modded game from the archive.
Because i have 3 saves (one for each path), i had to do it three times:
1) Extract the archive
2) Load my previous version (v0.4.5) save, then make a new save (with v0.4.6 content) on the un-modded game.
3) Install the mod and then load the newly made save.

Hope you sort it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, sorry i forgot to write that i had to use an un-modded game (fresh archive extraction from the game's thread) to make it work, otherwise it would give the same error.
Because i have 3 saves (one for each path), i had to do it three times:
1) Extract the archive
2) Load my previous version (v0.4.5) save, then make a new save (with v0.4.6 content) on the un-modded game.
3) Install the mod and then load the newly made save.

Hope you sort it out.
Yeah, dl'd again and all worked fine when I did as you suggested, progressed the story a little, made a new save, then reinstalled the mod and all is working fine now.
Thank you very much for your help, much appreciated! (y)

Reactions: Valex

Krishna143

May 21, 2019
how to kill "gluttony"? Can we kill him in this version? How many magic point should have, if able to kill? PLease help

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
When I use unren and I choose "enable console and developer menu" I can't run game with mod and have this error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label before_main_menu is defined twice, at
  File "game/modAdditions/modUpdateAlert.rpy", line 25 and
  File "game/modAdditions/oscarUpdateAlert.rpy", line 25.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Dec 09 14:26:02 2020
Any suggestions on how to fix this ?

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
Same thing for me.

The game is a fresh install of 4.6 ,not using any old save files, if that helps

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote