dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
If you had to choose between goth Butch girls with red skin and long haired, heavenly looking angels with blonde hair, why would anyone side with evil?

Reactions: Kthulian
Mar 9, 2019
Soooo would now be a good time to inquire about the pronunciation of the title? I've been wondering for a while now whether the 'g' in Ataegina is pronounced like 'egg' or 'edge'? :unsure:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 01/03/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Ataegina" version "0.4.9".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Ataegina" versione "0.4.9".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 02/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Ataegina" version "0.4.7".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Ataegina" versione "0.4.7".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 30/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Ataegina" version "0.4.6".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Ataegina" versione "0.4.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Update 30/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Ataegina" version "0.4.5".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Ataegina" versione "0.4.5".

Update 27/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Ataegina" version "0.4.3".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Ataegina" versione "0.4.3".

Update 25/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Ataegina" version "0.4.2".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Ataegina" versione "0.4.2".

Here is the Italian translation of "Ataegina" version "0.4.1".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Ataegina" versione "0.4.1".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
yeah no clue about "certain instructions" for previous builds. this is the first time i played your game so i dont have previous save files. also to be clear i didnt mod or cheat anything. ive attached the furthest back auto save. also id like to note i was having fun so thank you.
So, I tried your save game and... I saw nothing wrong with it :unsure:
Look
I left the "MJ" so you would see that's your save file, I did the battle with no problems... Anyway I'll leave a savefile here for you to try, it will be on page 12 slot 1 ;)

Soooo would now be a good time to inquire about the pronunciation of the title? I've been wondering for a while now whether the 'g' in Ataegina is pronounced like 'egg' or 'edge'? :unsure:
:LOL: So the "g" would sound like a "j" like the "g" in "agile", the name would sound like "Ah-tah-eh-Jina"
Ataegina is a lusitanian/iberian Goddess, the name derives from "Atte" and "Geno", meaning "Reborn" from the "Night/Darkness" maybe that name hints too much about the game :unsure:

Here is the Italian translation of "Ateagina" version "0.4.1".

The link is: Mega

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Ateagina" versione "0.4.1".

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Awesome, will link it in the OP

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Here is the Italian translation of "Ateagina" version "0.4.1".

The link is: Mega

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Ateagina" versione "0.4.1".

Il link è: Mega
Ripetere l'esperienza di un gioco con una traduzione in un'altra lingua è uno dei miei piaceri più intensi. Granzie tante!!!

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So, I'm at the adulting choices and I'm wondering about the specifics of my favorite classes choice. I'm not really clear on what mysticism is. Althopugh the magic feels like Tamriel lore so...

also, im cheating.

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I just found this game and wow! One of the best I've played. This game is seriously underappreciated.
Thank you, glad to be partly responsible for your first comment on f95zone and your first likes :p

So, I'm at the adulting choices and I'm wondering about the specifics of my favorite classes choice. I'm not really clear on what mysticism is. Althopugh the magic feels like Tamriel lore so...

also, im cheating.
You cheater! :ROFLMAO:
So Mysticism is stuff like telekinesis or teleporting, stuff that breaks the laws of physics.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Thank you, glad to be partly responsible for your first comment on f95zone and your first likes :p

You cheater! :ROFLMAO:
So Mysticism is stuff like telekinesis or teleporting, stuff that breaks the laws of physics.
how do i get into the city? I talked to the dude in teh village, said i'd get his stuff back but I also talked to the thug about a job "go to the ctiy" without a pass in both cases.
or do i go find the mage?

... i didn't miss a walkthrough, did i?

May 23, 2019
how do i get into the city? I talked to the dude in teh village, said i'd get his stuff back but I also talked to the thug about a job "go to the ctiy" without a pass in both cases.
or do i go find the mage?

... i didn't miss a walkthrough, did i?
My third eye is telling me that you are on the map travelling stage, you need to visit every place, talk with everyone, then move to the mountain. Hide inside the cave or die

DwBjr

Jan 12, 2020
First of all, thank you all for coming back to play the game, now let's answer some questions...

Can you explain a bit better? Or even better post a screen?
Thanks ;)

I will no longer answer questions about NTR (because everything is NTR these days) but since you sound nice I'll answer:
No, there is no NTR in the game and if there will ever be it will be because the player choose to.

That's why we went with Rolf to where he thought they would be, and that's why he asked you to look for clues while he stayed there ;)
Anyway, you'll meet them all very soon :devilish:

Hey there, have you tried to use Winrar or 7zip for MacOS? Nobody else seems to have a problem with the .rar files. But Someone on a previous version had a similar issue and Winrar for mac solved it.

Yes, as the changelog says, "All paths end at the same place" IF you aren't seeing something new means you haven't played the Evil or Good paths

I'm not even sure how to answer this, if nobody else is complaining and if you are accusing multiple "evil devs" to destroy saves and playability, maybe the problem is on your side? But hey, since you didn't ask for help and deleted those games I guess you solved the problems, Yay !!
Well i downloaded the latest update went to load up my previous saves and there was no previous saves to load. So i transfered my old game saves to the newest update and still nothing to load. that kinda explains it all. And no im not calling anybody evil developers just stating the facts in my case. this is now the forth game in a week that this has happened to. not mad just dissapointed because i like the game up to i have to start all over again and i just dont like it that much. Only screen shot i could show u is a blank load screen where my saves should be and a load screen on the old version where my actual saves are.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Well i downloaded the latest update went to load up my previous saves and there was no previous saves to load. So i transfered my old game saves to the newest update and still nothing to load. that kinda explains it all. And no im not calling anybody evil developers just stating the facts in my case. this is now the forth game in a week that this has happened to. not mad just dissapointed because i like the game up to i have to start all over again and i just dont like it that much. Only screen shot i could show u is a blank load screen where my saves should be and a load screen on the old version where my actual saves are.
The save files are located in the game\saves folder. You may need to copy them to the new game\saves folder.

Reactions: Kthulian and Ozel

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Criminally underappreciated. One of my favorites ever on this site.
Agreed. There's lots of content in both paths, and for a fantasy setting the story is very good. The combat could be better though, there was a bug where my health went into negative and I didn't die, otherwise no other problems. This and Fate of Irnia are probably the best medieval-fantasy games on the site.

4.20 star(s) 160 Votes