whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Nah. Nah. There was a drem scene in which a demon searching for an "item" & mc's foster parents got a kid from there
Ah, right. Thanks! I can't remember that. I'm on the good path, iirc.
Will need to give myself a refresher when the next update comes. (y)

yes mommy and sister were in early game (prologue) and mc's dreams but no sign of them since then so no bloodrelatives atm.
I was sure that they had come to the college and MC had interaction with them, there? I remember them coming to the MC's room and, I think, he ended up naked? Can only remember the scene, not the context. Was that also a dream?
I def need to give myself that refresher!! lol

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I was sure that they had come to the college and MC had interaction with them, there? I remember them coming to the MC's room and, I think, he ended up naked? Can only remember the scene, not the context. Was that also a dream?
I def need to give myself that refresher!! lol
Nah nah. It is not a dream. It was original. Mc were practising his summoning spell (on dress) & accidentally removed all of their dress. Lucky guy!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea real mother and rest of family are prolly burned to very crispy.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
yea real mother and rest of family are prolly burned to very crispy.
No dude, Isabella began to wonder if the MC was her brother when they were searching for her mother, but then the demons captured her and when the MC release Isabella again, she had forgotten about that.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Nah nah. It is not a dream. It was original. Mc were practising his summoning spell (on dress) & accidentally removed all of their dress. Lucky guy!!
lol lucky guy indeed! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
OK, so we definitely have had sign of them & interacted with them, separate from the prologue and dream.
Thought that scene was real & actually happened, but couldn't remember for sure if it was real, or a dream sequence.
Thanks mate! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian and Paapi

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
Hi Kthulian.
i think there might be an issue during the scene with lust and the demon siblings.

i selected the option to help carilelle, but shortly after it shows the scene with her being found by them 2 men,

i thought i selected something wrong so i reloaded and re selected each of the options to the same out come.
leaving her and the soul stone - results in her being found in the aftermath of the damage.
choosing to help her leaving the stone - same result.
grabbing the soul stone, leaveing her - same result.
helping her and grabbing the soul stone - same result.

not sure if that what is supposed to happen with the helping her option...
it just seemed a bit strange to me to have the option to help her but just leave her there when you and the girls teleport back to the portal room :S

Reactions: Kthulian

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Hi Kthulian.
i think there might be an issue during the scene with lust and the demon siblings.

i selected the option to help carilelle, but shortly after it shows the scene with her being found by them 2 men,

i thought i selected something wrong so i reloaded and re selected each of the options to the same out come.
leaving her and the soul stone - results in her being found in the aftermath of the damage.
choosing to help her leaving the stone - same result.
grabbing the soul stone, leaveing her - same result.
helping her and grabbing the soul stone - same result.

not sure if that what is supposed to happen with the helping her option...
it just seemed a bit strange to me to have the option to help her but just leave her there when you and the girls teleport back to the portal room :S
that is intended, you can only teleport so many people + brining a demon to the academy is not the best idea.

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
that is intended, you can only teleport so many people + brining a demon to the academy is not the best idea.
i just got up to the part with the eye of the beholder,,, seems theres an issue with the stone aswell
katarro is saying he found the soul stone at the church,,, but i grabbed the stone after helping carielle
he says he found it in the rumble, yet the ayna gives it to him after i give it to her :S

----
as for carielle
that makes sense i suppose... but it was expecting her to teleport with us, as it doesn't show anything to do with her during the event,
(for example, it'd have made sense to tell her to run or something but considering she was a blubbering mess after you break the spell, i dont think she'd have been able to do much)

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Dev why does if feel like your so adamant about making Mida the side chick my previous save I banged everything with 2 legs and then Mida literally catches with my balls hanging so I started a new game and avoided every female with the exception of the Orc and Liliana figured those would have zero consequences. But I do love the main LI since Day 1 but you show her no love.

• Thinking Face

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Dev why does if feel like your so adamant about making Mida the side chick my previous save I banged everything with 2 legs and then Mida literally catches with my balls hanging so I started a new game and avoided every female with the exception of the Orc and Liliana figured those would have zero consequences. But I do love the main LI since Day 1 but you show her no love.
I think u forgot to ignore one of them (fannay) in new game.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Again; From yesterday i can't access this forum without vpn. Any changes made in website ??

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't think so. It was working very good. I can't use adblock when using vpn. Problem started suddenly
I had a similar issue for a while. It suddenly went away. The time it takes to go away seems to vary. Here is where I posted about it. https://f95zone.to/threads/cant-access-f95zone-without-a-vpn-all-of-a-sudden.69959/#post-4858209

FYI, Opera browser has both a built in VPN and adblocker. That's what I started to use when that happened to me. Although images load very slowly sometimes, depending on the size.

Reactions: Kthulian and Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for the 5 stars Ripson Gwarf and JoeMoMo499 you're awesome!

Oh, come on. I really like the premise and how it plays out, but the language is so damn unnatural. Shouldn't there be some competent proofreader going through all this? The dev works hard to create a world full of magic and adventure, why leave the dialogue as wonky as it is? Why not get some help to fix it? I bet it would boost your game's production value quite a bit.
Oh... Are you offering your services... For free? :sneaky:

FAN SIGNATURES ~ 400x125 & 300x125
Love the game, keep up the great work Kthulian!

AYNA :

BREDITA :

KAT :

MIDA :
Nice dude! If you ever make signatures again let me know if I can help, I can give you the original HD pngs or quick render something for you ;)

Hmm... I'm not sure what to say... Mida is the girl that has more scenes in the game by far, she is, after all the main LI in the game... Also.. New version will have some more "special" Mida love ;)

4.20 star(s) 160 Votes