gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
hmmm I just "discovered" this one and decided to run through it, evil but not total dick.... I used the walkthrough/cheat mod but I wasnt able to trigger the isabelle sex scene in this playthrough Im not sure where it triggers but Im guessing its where you get to choose to pretend to sleep or not an with the exception of one close up of her face that is on screen for half a second and disappears both options play out exactly the same.... whatd I miss?

if it matters, I did use the compressed version but it didnt break anything else
Yes, you pretend to sleep and then continue to take her to pound town.
As Dexxy said above, that's where it triggers.
You need to have had the sex scene with her at the end of 0.4.3 (v43endsexwith == "isabella") OR a blowjob back in 0.3 (misabellabjv3 >=0) OR 4 or more love OR corruption points with her (misabellalove >=4 or misabellacorr >= 4).

dopey80

May 29, 2017
I don't know why but I can't start 5.6 material. On all my saves I get as far as the end of 5.5 and then get sent back to main menu.

Edit: it's the walkthrough mod, which is buggy as fuck.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
As Dexxy said above, that's where it triggers.
You need to have had the sex scene with her at the end of 0.4.3 (v43endsexwith == "isabella") OR a blowjob back in 0.3 (misabellabjv3 >=0) OR 4 or more love OR corruption points with her (misabellalove >=4 or misabellacorr >= 4).
thx Ill poke around

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Kthulian Where is my Katla content :eek:, hope she is coming in next updates (pun intended) .:ROFLMAO:

Seems like I have to wait a bit more though after this last update and how she looks at the mc it won't be much longer I guess (y) :love:

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Akifai

May 8, 2017
OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.

Since your taking suggestions, would it be possible to add the option to increase/decrease the love/corruption points for each of the girls? Also, thanks for the mod.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Since your taking suggestions, would it be possible to add the option to increase/decrease the love/corruption points for each of the girls? Also, thanks for the mod.
I will keep that in mind for the next release. Thank you for the suggestion.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short but still nice update. not sure how to get scene with mommy or sis. spotted 2 typos this time.

scrshots from prev. version:

1. why should knock? nothing not seen before
2. yes (mc)
3. not easy since teachers tend to be sexy

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
short but still nice update. not sure how to get scene with mommy or sis. spotted 2 typos this time.

scrshots from prev. version:

1. why should knock? nothing not seen before
2. yes (mc)
3. not easy since teachers tend to be sexy
Got Scene with sis. No problems

Dec 28, 2019
So just asking out of curiosity, how many characters are confirmed to be pregnant now (a stat which can only be seen with the WT mod with the "Pregnant +1" stat in choice when MC cums inside)?

Mida is definitely one (I think she actually had it 2~3 times at least).
With this update, both Isabella & Bredita have gotten that stat too.

Anyone else?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JJJ84

Kirigaya77

Feb 17, 2019
The story is very good, even though at the beginning of the story, the plot feels fast, if it could be made longer with the addition of a few events, maybe the story would be more interesting.
And on the love/corruption list, or maybe the list of women with potential love/corruption, actually I wish some of the list of women could be replaced, such as Yisnna the Librarian, Duchess Giselle, Hanna Roinestad, Fannay Comasim to be replaced by several women, such as: Katla, Calessa, Aetaegina (Goddess), Carilielle.

Sorry for my bad English.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The story is very good, even though at the beginning of the story, the plot feels fast, if it could be made longer with the addition of a few events, maybe the story would be more interesting.
And on the love/corruption list, or maybe the list of women with potential love/corruption, actually I wish some of the list of women could be replaced, such as Yisnna the Librarian, Duchess Giselle, Hanna Roinestad, Fannay Comasim to be replaced by several women, such as: Katla, Calessa, Aetaegina (Goddess), Carilielle.
I cannot say for certain since I don't work on the game (and anyway, I wouldn't want to reveal it if I did), but I believe we may approach something with Katla soon; I'm not sure about Ataegina.

As far as Calessa goes, you can already get a good amount of love and a lot of corruption for her, depending on your choices. On my Good Path playthrough, I have 4 love for her and 0 corruption; on my Evil Path playthrough, I have 0 love and 9 corruption for her. Carilielle has much less progress, but on both Good and Evil I have 1 love and 1 corruption for her. Additionally, you can already have sex with both Calessa (multiple times) and Carilielle (once).

I don't know what choices you've made, but there should be for both Calessa and Carilielle at least a little bit of sex. You have some opportunities to advance points in either love or corruption for both of them as well, and Katla can have some love points. I don't know that the goddess will ever be a LI or have much available in terms of love or corruption points. Frankly, that would surprise me, but it's always possible.
Sorry for my bad English.
Personally, I think your English is just fine; I didn't have any difficulty understanding what you were saying.

Kirigaya77

Feb 17, 2019
I cannot say for certain since I don't work on the game (and anyway, I wouldn't want to reveal it if I did), but I believe we may approach something with Katla soon; I'm not sure about Ataegina.

As far as Calessa goes, you can already get a good amount of love and a lot of corruption for her, depending on your choices. On my Good Path playthrough, I have 4 love for her and 0 corruption; on my Evil Path playthrough, I have 0 love and 9 corruption for her. Carilielle has much less progress, but on both Good and Evil I have 1 love and 1 corruption for her. Additionally, you can already have sex with both Calessa (multiple times) and Carilielle (once).

I don't know what choices you've made, but there should be for both Calessa and Carilielle at least a little bit of sex. You have some opportunities to advance points in either love or corruption for both of them as well, and Katla can have some love points. I don't know that the goddess will ever be a LI or have much available in terms of love or corruption points. Frankly, that would surprise me, but it's always possible.
Personally, I think your English is just fine; I didn't have any difficulty understanding what you were saying.
Thanks for the comment.
I mean the love/corruption list on the top right with a heart shaped icon, there are some women especially Yisnna the Librarian, Duchess Giselle, Hanna Roinestad, Fannay Comasim.
Actually I wish the four of them could be replaced by Katla, Calessa, Aetaegina (Goddess), Carilielle from the love/corruption list.
Because I think Katla, Calessa, Ataegina (Goddess), Camille, from the start are more useful to the mc than Duchess Giselle, Hanna Roinestad, Fannay Coasim, and another one I forgot to mention, Karelia the Farmgirl, unless in the future there is a secret story about the Duchess Giselle, Hanna Roinestad, Fannay Comasim, and Karelia the Farmgirl.
(Sorry, this is just my opinion, if anyone doesn't like my opinion, I apologize).

Oh by the way I'm playing on the Good path.

And about my English, I use Google Translate, because I'm still learning, I haven't studied English for a long time so I have to learn English from scratch again.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the comment.
I mean the love/corruption list on the top right with a heart shaped icon, there are some women especially Yisnna the Librarian, Duchess Giselle, Hanna Roinestad, Fannay Comasim.
Actually I wish the four of them could be replaced by Katla, Calessa, Aetaegina (Goddess), Carilielle from the love/corruption list.
Because I think Katla, Calessa, Ataegina (Goddess), Camille, from the start are more useful to the mc than Duchess Giselle, Hanna Roinestad, Fannay Coasim, and another one I forgot to mention, Karelia the Farmgirl, unless in the future there is a secret story about the Duchess Giselle, Hanna Roinestad, Fannay Comasim, and Karelia the Farmgirl.
(Sorry, this is just my opinion, if anyone doesn't like my opinion, I apologize).

Oh by the way I'm playing on the Good path.

And about my English, I use Google Translate, because I'm still learning, I haven't studied English for a long time so I have to learn English from scratch again.
Are you still on Act I then? IIRC, what you describe is how it was in the first act of the game. But when you get to Act II, that display is revamped, and three of the four of those women you wish appear in the relationship tracker. So it will change as you progress through the game. (Ataegina still doesn't, alas. However, you could say that the MC's relationship with her is measured by the Good–Evil counter in the top left. So stay good, and your relationship with her is better.)

IndianCasasnova

Jan 1, 2019
Copy pasta from mi patreoni!!!

If you find a bug during Bredita scene THIS should solve it (Place it inside /game folder)

Here is ActII V0.5.6!! I'll keep the Act I links available still in case you need them.
Ataegina Act II v0.5.6 PC
Ataegina Act II v0.5.6 PC (mirror)
Ataegina Act II v0.5.6 MAC
Ataegina Act II v0.5.6 MAC (mirror)
Ataegina Act II v0.5.6 Android The66
Ataegina Act II v0.5.6 Android (mirror) The66

Changelog:
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)
V4.9 -> V0.5 MAC/PC Update Only

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.
Android link for act 1 does not work

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
First yotul. Then katla. Now, it is almost like yotul is not a character here
At least Yotul got her own arc (the whole MC travelling to Orcs lands) and having lewd funsies/sex time with her, and Katla will most likely be getting content soon I think, considering recent update we had Isabella content.

On that front, I'd say following characters are more in need of content, because they have........well pretty much almost nothing currently:

- Mistress Silvana (other than the battle magic training we had with her which itself was short, no arcs and lewd content with her [I don't count her sister the dark elf Queen's arc as Silvvana's content] )
- Princess Enainia (only had one brief moment of imagination with her I think)

But I think Kthulian will eventually get around to everyone.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes