vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
any possible to change player name....
Maybe with some editor, but you get to pick the name of your choice in chapter 1... Only reason to change the name after that is if you're playing from other peoples saves.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How many love point to get this scene? Cerea love points or yisna love points?
There's no point requirement. It's entirely dependent on a) having had sex with Yisnna in v. 0.6.0 (v6yisnnasex == 3) and b) having struck the sex education deal with Cerea back in v. 0.4.9 (mv49cereasexdeal == 1).

Last edited:

BigKintama77

Jan 3, 2020
You need to have chosen earlier options that resulted in sex with them. The librarian has several but Cerea is the one thats easy to mis, you must have accepted a BJ from her earlier and that choice was a corruption choice. Love points do not matter for the threesome atleast not not Cerea.
Thanks

Reactions: vogelbeest

BigKintama77

Jan 3, 2020
There's no point requirement. It's entirely dependent on a) having had sex with Yisnna in v. 0.6.0 (v6yisnnasex == 3) and b) having struck the sex education deal with Cerea back in v. 0.4.9 (mv49cereasexdeal == 1).
O
Thanks

Nov 24, 2021
Unable to open Act 1 on Mac. It gives an error saying that the Application can be opened because of permissions?

anyone run into this or know of a fix? I am running MacOS Monterrey and I am able to play other games fine on it

Reactions: Chefy2003

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Unable to open Act 1 on Mac. It gives an error saying that the Application can be opened because of permissions?

anyone run into this or know of a fix? I am running MacOS Monterrey and I am able to play other games fine on it
try this,

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Something I have been wondering;

is Isabella the only character currently exclusive based on MC's alignment?

Recently lost my saves and had to restart all the way from Act 1 again.
Back before I lost my saves I was on Bredita path and was able to see the 2 sex scenes with Isabella (one after getting drunk, and the other after training).
But on my replay I went on Ayna path, and I wasn't able to see either of them.
Was a little bit puzzled so did a bit of search on this thread and found Isabella is exclusive to MC's Neutral alignment route (in my previously lost save, my alignment must have been in neutral range).

A bit sad that is the case, and wonder whether "Good" alignment MC players will still have opportunities to romance Isabella (I went after her instead of staying with Yotul when she comes to the outdoor bath, so even though there was no sex, my MC still went through training with Isabella and got +1 LP with her, but still I hope it can still happen and I'm not locked out of Isa romance option. I guess only Kthulian would know).

Here's hoping we get more interactions with the following girls and the MC:

- Ataegina
- Silvana
- Ryo
- Jendayi
- Cerea
- Enainia
- Katla & Isabella (though Isabella, I guess it would depend on the player's alignment choice)
- Kanmi (I have a feeling her route may run parallel with Ryo's)

Following girls, there has been from fair to a lot of interactions with MC till now, but I still can't get enough of:

- Ayna
- Katriona

Ahhh........ so many good characters. :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, cxx. That's what I normally have to do to play a game. Once I follow these steps I still get the permissions message :(
try this if still bugs ask help on troubleshooting subforum since i stay far from macs if i can.

is Isabella the only character currently exclusive based on MC's alignment?
bredita is alignment locked (promises to sex on non-evil path), isabella is mystery to me since no sex with her since early game and don't see why she should be aligment locked.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
bredita is alignment locked (promises to sex on non-evil path), isabella is mystery to me since no sex with her since early game and don't see why she should be aligment locked.
With Bredita, even if the MC's alignment is neutral, I think she has sex with him (based on what I remember from my previous save that I lost). Can't say regarding Good alignment though. Haven't tried.

Isabella's first sex scene with MC is in Act 2, when her, Katla and Jendayi get drunk with MC (Katla and Jendayi leaves, and it leads to MC & Isabella sex). Got it on my Bredita path playthrough, and second sex scene is determinant based on whether the player was able to get the first sex scene with her I think (otherwise all it ends up being is MC just training with her, +1 in LP, but that's it).

When I lost that save I replayed it this time Ayna path playthrough, but couldn't unlock those scenes and was scratching my head.
Searched this thread, and everyone is saying Isabella's 2 sex scenes are only unlockable when the MC is in Neutral alignment.

So yeah, hoping there's way to unlock her path sort of like how Kthulian is doing with Cerea (though I guess with Cerea, it's the case of Love route or Corruption route, rather than alignment choice).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Searched this thread, and everyone is saying Isabella's 2 sex scenes are only unlockable when the MC is in Neutral alignment.
The MC's alignment has nothing to do with it. Both her scene in v. 0.5.6 and the one in this version should be available if her love or corruption is at 4 or more. They can also be unlocked by another, earlier choice back in chapter 1, but I don't have that to hand to check the specifics.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kthulian and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The MC's alignment has nothing to do with it. Both her scene in v. 0.5.6 and the one in this version should be available if her love or corruption is at 4 or more. They can also be unlocked by another, earlier choice back in chapter 1, but I don't have that to hand to check the specifics.
No Isabella's first sex scene with the MC is in Act 1 but only on neutral path, shortly after u freed them from Lust's control and are back in the college. Both of her scenes in Act 2 are not alignment locked.
Ah I see.
Guess I'll need to go through Act 1 again with Neutral path to see her content.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
With Bredita, even if the MC's alignment is neutral, I think she has sex with him (based on what I remember from my previous save that I lost). Can't say regarding Good alignment though. Haven't tried.

Isabella's first sex scene with MC is in Act 2, when her, Katla and Jendayi get drunk with MC (Katla and Jendayi leaves, and it leads to MC & Isabella sex). Got it on my Bredita path playthrough, and second sex scene is determinant based on whether the player was able to get the first sex scene with her I think (otherwise all it ends up being is MC just training with her, +1 in LP, but that's it).

When I lost that save I replayed it this time Ayna path playthrough, but couldn't unlock those scenes and was scratching my head.

So yeah, hoping there's way to unlock her path sort of like how Kthulian is doing with Cerea (though I guess with Cerea, it's the case of Love route or Corruption route, rather than alignment choice).
Isabella isn't alignment locked, i've made neutral path playthrough in ch1, with a discrepancy to both passes in ch2 with +10 karma and -20 karma and in both cases I had the sex scenes with Isabella that you mentioned.

P.S.
Dev destroyed evil path by allowing to have tower path + Ayna path at the same time if you have positive karma... On the evil path or neutral path with negative karma you only may choose between Bredita's, or tower path. So there's no reason to play anything but goodboy path in ch2, fucking GG.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That is the literal opposite of what we were saying.
Isabella isn't alignment locked, i've made neutral path playthrough in ch1, with a discrepancy to both passes in ch2 with +10 karma and -20 karma and in both cases I had the sex scenes with Isabella that you mentioned.

P.S.
Dev destroyed evil path by allowing to have tower path + Ayna path at the same time if you have positive karma... On the evil path or neutral path with negative karma you only may choose between Bredita's, or tower path. So there's no reason to play anything but goodboy path in ch2, fucking GG.
Hmmm....
From my memory, in Act 1, I think my Karma (?) was somewhere around 15 or 16 (previously I mistook it for Neutral Path, but it's actually Good Path) and in Act 2, I somehow got both sex scenes with Isabella in my previous save (which I lost) with Bredita path.
Tried it again with much higher Karma number (over 20) and with Ayna and for some bizarre reason, her two Act 2 sex scenes didn't trigger (and even in Act 1, I didn't see her first sex scene with her cause I was not in the neutral path).

Don't know why. Not using any cheats (well none other than the one Kthulian himself gave out in the game's beginning), and only using the walkthrough mod, so have no idea what is the case. Hmmmm.....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my lovepoints with isabella have dropped to 1 at some point so i'd say lps haven't registered.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Lol

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes