whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ohh I did not wait to accept Ayna's offer. It really seemed like a bad choice. I could have my cake and eat it too if I didn't.

In the end, though I rejected Bredita's offer. But she was sooooo cute and alluring when she made that offer I almost said yes.
lol same for me, flat "No, thanks." to each.
I did do the rollback to check out the "Accept Elite" & "Accept Bredita" options. Cheating, I know, but... :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Way I see it, we'll become more powerful, anyway. So I can remain sided with Ayna & also still have my options to explore, finding fun & trouble & not really lose anything.
I'm playing the good path, too. So learning darker powers, while she made it sound like being a Grey Jedi, still reeks of darkness, to me!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
lol same for me, flat "No, thanks." to each.
I did do the rollback to check out the "Accept Elite" & "Accept Bredita" options. Cheating, I know, but... :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Way I see it, we'll become more powerful, anyway. So I can remain sided with Ayna & also still have my options to explore, finding fun & trouble & not really lose anything.
I'm playing the good path, too. So learning darker powers, while she made it sound like being a Grey Jedi, still reaks of darkness, to me!
I did accept Bredita's to see what happens. But I never tried accepting Ayna's offer. Seemed like a very bad deal. They are already considering me for all big decisions given how wonderful I am. I am already living in the College. I am already Ayna's top boy/toy. Kat can keep pondering me as her baby brother.
What would I gain from becoming an Elite here? I even think it is a bad choice for Ayna herself. She can have us do her deeds without getting soo much attention this way.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
But what will be after effects of bredita's offer ??
The only thing she tell us is that she will later come and retrieve us to go with her. So we will not see until act 2. I guess it is the next big branching point.

Reactions: Paapi.3

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Will some nice modder please make a Walkthrough mod? "The Team" don´t want to Update...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.

Last edited:

southbywest

Mar 30, 2020
Also, this is 100% untested. I just edited the script. For all I know, the game might not even boot up. Hopefully it works (amateur coder here), but if something isn't working let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Thanks for the mod. I encountered the following error when trying to start Ataegina after installing the mod. After your warning of it being untested I installed into into a fresh download of Ataegina to test it. To be clear this error occurred before the main menu screen or the intro slides.

File "game/v49.rpy", line 1162: Only one say menuitem may exist per menu.
Jay "Unknown whether letting her stay will lead to a scene"
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tue Apr 06 22:29:50 2021

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Thanks for the mod. I encountered the following error when trying to start Ataegina after installing the mod. After your warning of it being untested I installed into into a fresh download of Ataegina to test it. To be clear this error occurred before the main menu screen or the intro slides.

File "game/v49.rpy", line 1162: Only one say menuitem may exist per menu.
Jay "Unknown whether letting her stay will lead to a scene"
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tue Apr 06 22:29:50 2021
Thanks for letting me know. I edited my original post, and actually had time to test it. It worked for me, so hopefully it will for everyone else.

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
It is a good game with a good story, I have reached the end of act 1 being "good", and I have pending the story being "bad" since the battle against gluttony, at that point it seemed that both routes converged and there was no difference between one side and the other, I am afraid that it will happen similar with the neutral route, which I have "pending".

I said, good game, good story, perhaps too many characters, very little used of, some secondary ones have not appeared for a while.

Honestly, I prefer this type of game to the typical game of "I'm in school and I want to fuck everyone, my sisters and my mother included."

This game and the "Vis" game are among my two favorites.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
STJay well your mod works otherwise well except when is supposed to do act 1 save.

log attached.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
STJay well your mod works otherwise well except when is supposed to do act 1 save.

log attached.
The Act 1 Save has nothing to do with the mod, I believe.
You can try putting this in the "game" folder though and see if that helps.

Reactions: abfjfjn

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Act 1 Save has nothing to do with the mod, I believe.
You can try putting this in the "game" folder though and see if that helps.
played w/o mod and did act1 save just fine so ............

no change even with that. still errors after game content ends.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
played w/o mod and did act1 save just fine so ............

no change even with that. still errors after game content ends.
The thing is, the issue you originally stated was with act1vars.rpy.
And the walkthrough mod I attached above doesn't have that file. So I don't see how it could have been the mod's fault that you were having issues.
And if playing w/o the mod solved your problem, I guess you're good to go?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The thing is, the issue you originally stated was with act1vars.rpy.
And the walkthrough mod I attached above doesn't have that file. So I don't see how it could have been the mod's fault that you were having issues.
And if playing w/o the mod solved your problem, I guess you're good to go?
well it seems that it was issue with mod since w/o mod no errors (midaowner) with same selections on both (and from save since last time there was wt mod).

yes since i got act1 save i'm good for now.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
well it seems that it was issue with mod since w/o mod no errors (midaowner) with same selections on both (and from save since last time there was wt mod).

yes since i got act1 save i'm good for now.
Yeah, I don't know how exactly it's happening. But thanks for letting me know.

4.20 star(s) 160 Votes