cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All three of us can't be having the same problem with our PCs. I have the same issue.
can be since you and those said same thing are in tiny majority since if it would be wider issue then dev would have said something.

SamTr

May 5, 2023
All three of us can't be having the same problem with our PCs. I have the same issue.
I faced the same issue too. What fixed it for me was downloading the whole game (act 2) again and my old saves work just fine. The update file (or update file's link) must be corrupted I guess.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i once tried update only and didn't work so after then only full pack.

humpty23

Apr 14, 2021
for some reason my game stops when the MC is about to infiltrate the fort after changing his appearence and i did not get the threesome or the fight with dragons. i have downloaded the compressed version of 8.8 and to make it sure i downloaded the update only too but it ends there and says that i have reached the end of the current version. btw i am on the pure good path

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Keeps crashing so will wait for it to be repaired
What are you playing on, and do you use any mods? It worked just fine for me. (I'm on PC)

Mods can be funky when it comes to saves and files in general, and if you used to use a mod but stopped using it, that can also cause problems.

If it's a platform problem like Mac/Android potentially, then I have no idea what the problem might be.

Reactions: Kthulian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for some reason my game stops when the MC is about to infiltrate the fort after changing his appearence and i did not get the threesome or the fight with dragons. i have downloaded the compressed version of 8.8 and to make it sure i downloaded the update only too but it ends there and says that i have reached the end of the current version. btw i am on the pure good path
if possible try with uncompressed. also don't need update only since compressed is full updated version.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I gotta ask. I just started playing this the other day. Is Katla and Isabella the MC's mom and sister, respectively? Katla looks like the mom from the beginning.

Reactions: Kthulian

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth talks to you about playing Act II!
Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual.

The OP says this. I decided to become an Elite. I got Ending 3. I watched all the end credits. But Sloth never popped up to get me to save. I can't start Act 2 without that. How do I get that to happen?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I gotta ask. I just started playing this the other day. Is Katla and Isabella the MC's mom and sister, respectively? Katla looks like the mom from the beginning.
sorta adopted sister and adopted mommy. many sexscenes with step-sister and 1 with step-mommy (3some with those 2). explained very thoroughly in act 1.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
sorta adopted sister and adopted mommy. many sexscenes with step-sister and 1 with step-mommy (3some with those 2). explained very thoroughly in act 1.
Yeah. I figured out I have to say no to being an Elite. Then the MC figures out they are his "family". Didn't see any sex scenes with them in Act 1, thought. Just started Act 2, so maybe.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah. I figured out I have to say no to being an Elite. Then the MC figures out they are his "family". Didn't see any sex scenes with them in Act 1, thought. Just started Act 2, so maybe.
it was in act 1 after "sis" and "mommy" came to college. also there's bug in save transfer that love points with isabella might drop to 0 and therefore no scenes with her. if that happens then needs to edit save and raise that to 6 or more.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
it was in act 1 after "sis" and "mommy" came to college. also there's bug in save transfer that love points with isabella might drop to 0 and therefore no scenes with her. if that happens then needs to edit save and raise that to 6 or more.
I must have missed that opportunity. And, yes, it did drop her down to 0. How do I edit that? Never done that before.

humpty23

Apr 14, 2021
if possible try with uncompressed. also don't need update only since compressed is full updated version.
i actually dont know what happened. its the first time i am facing this problem with this game and i downloaded the update only after completing the game and looking through the comments and i realised i missed the whole update.

David Wisdom

May 14, 2018
You need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth talks to you about playing Act II!
Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual.

The OP says this. I decided to become an Elite. I got Ending 3. I watched all the end credits. But Sloth never popped up to get me to save. I can't start Act 2 without that. How do I get that to happen?
I have the same issue.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
How do I go about increasing my standing with Isabella? In Act 2 I reached a point where the Dev offers the chance to see a scene that I missed but I do not recall anywhere that I had a chance to spend more time with her or do things to win her over so I cannot figure out what pivotal moments I missed. PM me if you think this is too much of a spoiler. Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes