Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
What he/she is trying to say is that I called the black and the yellow by color but the white by demografic location. ...
Thanks Kthulian for answering. I understood the content. But I cannot comprehend how someone can write things like that.
... if there is something I dislike, is this new wave of political correctness that is corrupting everything.
100% agree.
He/she could have written, what he/she likes /dislikes. And make a proposal. I am sure you would consider it.

But to drive such an attack (even close to a personal attack) thats soooo weird.

If someone does not like a game, no problem to go on to the next. But this attack was weird. .... ????

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Thanks Kthulian for answering. I understood the content. But I cannot comprehend how someone can write things like that.

100% agree.
He/she could have written, what he/she likes /dislikes. And make a proposal. I am sure you would consider it.

But to drive such an attack (even close to a personal attack) thats soooo weird.

If someone does not like a game, no problem to go on to the next. But this attack was weird. .... ????
Don't worry about it, I won't either ;)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Let's make this thread helpful for Ataegina universe, (other words for let's put you all working for me:p)

I want to know what you like and dislike in the game now, and/or what would you like to see in the future.
Ex.
What character would you like to see more?
What story/country/faction would you like to know more?
What would you remove?
What would you implement?

Any input is welcome, since I enjoy constructive criticism try to explain why or whats your point of view.

(The named save games was a great idea, will try to implement it soon)

Thank you all

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Don't worry about it, I won't either ;)
Very wise. Nothing to waste (time, energy ....) whatever.
I want to know what you like and dislike in the game now, and/or what would you like to see in the future.
I played all paths now, liked it all (even the evil!), and trust you.

As said earlier, a little help about strengths and weaknesses of the opponent should make sense. But it should not be too easy.

An idea is: If I hit about a third of the opponents HP with a special attack, the opponent should have learned about this special attack after that. So if I use the same attack again, opponent should loose only half of the HP compared to the first attack, because he knows to handle it better now.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I've tried almost every different choice I can think of but still cant get the Isabella scene. Any help would be appreciated.
What is your alignment? (First points top left). For Isabella (if not changed lately) it should be between -2 and 2.

Console Command is:
Points = x
with -3<x<3
I think about to use this, when I am good with 10 points, put it down to 2, and after joining Isabella, putting it back to 10 again ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
What is your alignment? (First points top left). For Isabella (if not changed lately) it should be between -2 and 2.

Console Command is:
Points = x
with -3<x<3
I think about to use this, when I am good with 10 points, put it down to 2, and after joining Isabella, putting it back to 10 again ;)
I play on my phone but my alignment when I meet her was at 1 and I tried again with 0 still didnt get the scene where she's nude

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...my alignment when I meet her was at 1 and I tried again with 0 still didnt get the scene where she's nude
Aha, THAT scene you mean. I thought you could not enter the "Isabella path".
I guess she should like and trust you afair.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Ok I see looks like my game had a glitch in it I redownloaded th game and now I'm good to go, thanks for your help

Console Command is:
Points = x
with -3<x<3

Reactions: luisar018 and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I have a question with the good path: When MC and the catboy enter the (black) temple, the statue (guard) says: "You came here to talk to her". Then black and silver figures from dream. Then healing power. Then meeting "Female Voice". Then battle with the statue "How dare you disturb me with that energy" (Female Voice energy?). Statue dissolves. Statue still there with blue background.

It is a bit confusing for me. Anybody explanations (beside dev. he knows of course ;) )

megido06

Mar 22, 2019
After i played good path i 90% sure my theories is true :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and also i have my theory about the goddes is :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's make this thread helpful for Ataegina universe, (other words for let's put you all working for me:p)

Ex.
What would you remove?

Any input is welcome, since I enjoy constructive criticism try to explain why or whats your point of view.

Thank you all

What character would you like to see more? = ( Elf princesess, and Archmage in any path )
What story/country/faction would you like to know more? = ( Orc girl , werewolf girl, dragon girl )
What would you implement? = ( Grinding spot for magic skill point ex kill 10 giant spider in mountain gain 1 point, Hard boss battle )

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018

Ex.
What would you remove?
Well i really like everything so far, no complaints from me, on the Good path i would like to see more of the Archmage and learn more about her, is she just a maternal figure and a teacher? or there is something else there?,and more of the Elven princess and the Elfs in general, regardless of the paths it would be nice to fight the slayers its time to put some fear in that emperor maybe face one of his generals or champions, cause some heavy damage on his forces, start building an a alliance to defeat him, really put some fear into his troops, they are so confident and cocky if someone can put fear into their hearts and make them run is our hero, imagine the look on his face if one of his messengers come and say " my emperor all of our forces in the Nord land were destroyed!!" The emperor-"how come this happened?", Messenger-"well.... apparently a very angry young mage burned them all to death" it would be priceless hahaha, but in the end i would like you to keep doing what you doing because the story is just getting better each update.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
... if there is something I dislike, is this new wave of political correctness that is corrupting everything.
This. 100% this. I wish there were way way more people like you my friend. Holy shit, maybe I'm getting too old but I remember once upon a time before this political correct cancer, when people used to actually care about or wanted silly things like free speech.

Why anyone would want other people to dictate to them what they can and cannot say because it "might be or is offensive to someone" is beyond me.

Give them all nationality names I guess and let that be that. It doesn't detract from the game or story for me. I get what you are trying to say, but maybe that's because I'm more tolerant of Engrish or bad translations from many years of JP VNs. :sneaky:

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Indeed, in no way I intend to discriminate anyone and assuming that is a mistake, assuming that I care is also a mistake, if there is something I dislike, is this new wave of political correctness that is corrupting everything.
Welcome to planet earth! Welcome to the world where the control system became standard to good behavior and make the different bad. Besides, this is just a game. Such infantism those who want to make it similarity with the real life.:(:cautious:

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Got the following error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v2stage2.rpy", line 1398, in <module>
NameError: name 'helpthugv2' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Ataegina V0.3
Tue Jul 02 00:04:51 2019
more error during the same quest line
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v2stage2.rpy", line 1461, in <module>
NameError: name 'helpthugv2' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Ataegina V0.3
Tue Jul 02 00:17:53 2019

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018

Ex.
What would you remove?

Thank you all
Ideally, I'd like for him to visit some of the other lands, because he has seemingly stuck mostly to Allestria, and where ever Bredita lives. For that matter where ever he sailed with Isabella, because I don't think you said. I like the fact that we went to Jithak, even if there wasn't any free roam or much done except the temple. Going to the Elf lands or Mithral would be awesome.

There was something that was in my mind a little "unfair" between the routes. The Good and Evil routes were about the same, but the Neutral route gave us a Necromancy spell for defeating the Vampires. Where as the G and E routes had nothing gained in them.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
335788 So, I finally found her name: Ataegina. Make sense. Why do I have noted so many physical similiraty between her and Ayna? She is the Ayna's mother, am I right? I known you not will reveal that, Kthulian, but I wanna be the first to be mentioned when the game reveal the true.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So, I finally found her name: Ataegina. Make sense. Why do I have noted so many physical similiraty between her and Ayna? She is the Ayna's mother, am I right? I known you not will reveal that, Kthulian, but I wanna be the first to be mentioned when the game reveal the true.
Well that's the first I've heard of Anya's mother, but I've heard that she is the MC's mother, she also seems to be a Goddess as some people have suggested he is the Lich reincarnated by her to put his incredible magic to use for Good rather than evil.

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes