Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Re: The Orcs. I am curious to see what the Orc females end up being like. I start to get some images from games confused but I don't believe we've seen orc females yet. I am hoping that the Orc females end up being sexy in that large green sort of way (or maybe they will actually be quite different than their male counterparts). My MC has to be careful because he wants to be the father of Mida's children but he also suffers from "penis shame" so he is always looking for warm wet places to hide it.

I love this game, it is at the top of my list.
penis shame :LOL:
Thanks for playing man, hope the orc females will suit your tastes...

Reluctant Archon has a quite sexy female Orc. True, cannot beat an elf or most other beautiful fantasy races IMHO, but the Dev managed to make her sexy while retaining most Orc features.
Honestly, I just want more Ayna and the goddess content. Totally felt in love with them.
True, it's also a great game, one of the few I spare a little time to play

What I mean is, look closely at the army...

View attachment 440364

Those two don't look like soldiers, and do you think the slayers could be so powerful and fast without some sort of help from mages or demons?
I think that way too. More, the imperator is not so fool as we suppose think, because he known how to play his war and that how his empire conquer so much lands.
You two... :sneaky:

interesting story.. good luck with the game :)
Thanks man!!

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hi all

The new version of the game is almost ready, just giving it the final tests.
I hope you all have a save game just before the orcs are talking (good path - when the army arrives \\ neutral path - when you are on the boat \\ evil path does't apply because it ended earlier than that) If you need a save just ask ;)

See you soon

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hi all

I hope you all have a save game just before the orcs are talking (good path - when the army arrives \\ neutral path - when you are on the boat \\ evil path does't apply because it ended earlier than that) If you need a save just ask ;)

See you soon
I do but I will probably start over to enjoy it again.

Lamperouge94

Nov 19, 2018
Hi all

See you soon
Oh, I'm so happy. I have a save game for good, neutral and evil path.
This wait will drive me crazy, I'm so impatient.
Maybe like ayhsel, I will star over to enjoy the game.

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes