consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
So is there any inc**t content, because all i'm reading about here is something about foster mother and sister, and that is certainly not inc**t. So why the tag?
you were separated at the begining in the game, it will be in the future when the mc learns about her sister and mom.
which still begs the question why is it tagged incest when there is none currently in the game? the OP is for telling what possible and the tags are for whats actually here. some feeds have had mods point this out before. otherwise all incomplete feeds should just be tagged with every possible tag as its all possible until completed. as someone who chooses downloads related to the tags as some others do, its a real downside to this site.

Remember remember the 5th of November. :D
..the gunpowder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot....

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
there is something funny tho in good path after lich fight ataegina come's and say you are stronger than anything 2 min. later there's some mage coming and say shush and we can't speak and faint .... :D yea totally stronger than anything :D

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ataegina [v0.3.5] [Kthulian] (1.62 gb rar pc source)
515 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I know, that's why I left them there ;)

Yeah, you get the biggest punishment for testing and stuff :ROFLMAO:

It was a joke ;) BTW I didn't block anything... I even gave you guys the variable names that define the skills some months ago, the way unren works is not one of my concerns to be honest...
Wait what? I get punished again? Wasn't the opening sound enough? :ROFLMAO:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
which still begs the question why is it tagged incest when there is none currently in the game? the OP is for telling what possible and the tags are for whats actually here. some feeds have had mods point this out before. otherwise all incomplete feeds should just be tagged with every possible tag as its all possible until completed. as someone who chooses downloads related to the tags as some others do, its a real downside to this site.

..the gunpowder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot....
thats not true at all, while op tags should be the content that there is in the game, you will see a lot of games that are going to have incest properly tagged with it even if there is no content yet for it, as long as those npcs are in the game already you can put the tag, same as for other niche fetishes that may not be for all people, is more of a warning than actually show what content is in the game. Have in mind that some of those fetishes are themes/plot related to the game and thats why they can actually put them while not having sexual content yet with those npcs. And the sister already appear in the game so...

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
So is there any inc**t content, because all i'm reading about here is something about foster mother and sister, and that is certainly not inc**t. So why the tag?
Remember remember the 5th of November. :D

10 pages ago people were asking why there was no Incest tag on the game, now it's the opposite :LOL:
Well, there is incest in the game since version 0.1.8, don't believe me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not familiar with the November 5th... Besides being Ataegina birthday xD

Thank you for playing ;)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Ataegina [v0.3.5] [Kthulian] (1.62 gb rar pc source)
515 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Ataegina Anniversary edition(0.3.5).
Awesome!! Thanks guys!!

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
So I can't wait any longer to drop this ... It's November 5 on New Zealand already

Note: You need to use a save game previous to the orc talking (good path - start of the battle with the Slayers// Neutral path - When you are on the boat// Evil path doesn't apply) BTW save often, on different slots.

Ataegina v0.3.5 Anniversary edition

PC ----

MAC --

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like always, your opinions and your help trying out the game looking for bugs, errors, typos is greatly appreciated and allow me to improve.

Cheers!!
Congratulations! Happy Anniversary Ataegina Game! Lets come one more year! Cheers!

Note: Still 4 november here in Brazil.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes