-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey don't know how to reach u but the new link don't work it says its a virus and wont let me open it
Read the changelog on the OP:
v0.3.5 Anniversary edition
Known issues:
Avira users may get the .exe file flagged, it's a false positive... Or is it... :sneaky:
Alternately, you can read the response by UncleVT 3 whole posts above yours.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Happy anniversary :D
Cool update, i like Carilielle :)(y)
Oh i know you do. :sneaky:

So I just finished up the rescuing farmers daughter section and berthia just visited the archmage who has now disappeared so im in the map free roam section and I don’t know where to go, is there a walkthrough?
I visit all locations and when i'm done with that i'm going to the mountain. If you find the man there, who helped you with the imp, you have to go there again. You are on the right track if a snowstorm starts and you take cover in a cave.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So the creator is fixing the problem? Read changelog
There is no problem. Some AV programms don't like customized .exe files and thats an easy thing to work around as you can see here:
I don't get any virus alert, and seems many of other people neither, you can always deactivate your anti-virus for a couple of minutes while you unpack and then add the game folder to the exceptions.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Great! Very nice model! Congratulations Ilan black in black. Its true that I was expecting LUST demoness show in succubus form, but, you Kthulian surprise me, again. Continue the great work! Just a question: Can we expect some relansionship or bondind between Cariliele and Lust stories. They are sisters or something?
Great update, Kthulian! So it's not like clues were given beforehand, but obviously the succubus was tricking the MC. At first, though, I didn't realize she was a succubus; I thought maybe she was Lust instead, enacting part of her plan. Also, congratulations on a year at this now! It's one of the games I always look forward to each update.
Thank you!
Well... I'll give you a little hint... If you pay attention there are several "Ruling Devils", each have a "Kingdom". Kingdoms have soldiers, have you noticed some kind of similarities between the "random demons" and the bosses? That should help...

One of my favourite devs is from the same country as me, you're awesome
Really? That's great, don't get to see many "Tugas" around "Salazar ataca!" :LOL:

Iää! Iää! Great Kthulian! Another nice update, the neutral and good paths were a bit dry, but I enjoyed the evil path.
Storywise it jumped around a bit much, especially how the Empire won against the dark elves, could have been explained a little.
And whatever happened to the dark elf queen? After seeing her backstory, I kind of took a liking to her.
Hope she pops up again.

Thanks for changing the mechanic to re-distribute your magic, that clicking was a bit tedious.
Thanks man! Yeah I figured people didn't deserved that clickfest :LOL:
About the battle, you'll find what happened to everyone soon ;)

I was waiting for evil path update and trying to pick up from like 3-4 updates ago. I am getting error during combat though. Do I have to start a new game?
Can you send me the log? That way I can see what's wrong

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Happy anniversary :D
Cool update, i like Carilielle :)(y)
I'm not sure of the pronunciation so I am going to refer to her as Carrie. I kind of hope that Carrie will become a faithful companion.

PS thanks to everyone who gave advice on the Lich fight. I haven't used the cheats yet so I am unsure as to what the best build will be.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Until the spell list grows there are only 4 level 5 spells worth using. Illusion for defense. Battle magic, summoning, and mysticism for damage. They all do the same damage and between the 3 you could take someone who has immunity. The damage for the spells do not change no matter what level your skill is. You do the same damage with a 5 skill and a 10 skill.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Until the spell list grows there are only 4 level 5 spells worth using. Illusion for defense. Battle magic, summoning, and mysticism for damage. They all do the same damage and between the 3 you could take someone who has immunity. The damage for the spells do not change no matter what level your skill is. You do the same damage with a 5 skill and a 10 skill.
Yeah, IDK if there is a level 10 spell you've learned yet. After redistributing my points on the evil path, I have a 10 in necromancy. When the battle got going, I saw the options had a Level 10 Spells button for necromancy, but when I chose it I was told I didn't know any level 10 spells. I assumed as much; I didn't remember getting any spell I hadn't already tried using on at least one of the paths up to this point.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
alteration lvl 5 spell Ward for blocking + mana regen. Illusion darkness/confusion for blocking + damage.

Hmm but yea, the battle system has a very nice look and feel to it. I feel like its one of the few battle systems in renpy that has potential to actually be fun. It just needs to be tweaked. Most of the damage spells do the same thing which is a bit underwhelming.

Some ideas.

*Summoning and necro summons last until killed. They could take a large amount of mana to summon but continue to attack every turn and have a chance to take a hit for you.

*Add status effects. Fireball might do DOT. Confusion lasts a few turns where they hit either you or themselves. Darkness lasts a few turns and gives them miss chance or something. Maybe change fear into sleep and make them not do anything until hit. Curse cuts their damage and defense.

*Scaling damage/effectiveness based on skill lvl.

I understand its a very hard thing to balance and code, but it would make things far more interesting. Just some ideas for the future.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
alteration lvl 5 spell Ward for blocking + mana regen. Illusion darkness/confusion for blocking + damage.

Hmm but yea, the battle system has a very nice look and feel to it. I feel like its one of the few battle systems in renpy that has potential to actually be fun. It just needs to be tweaked. Most of the damage spells do the same thing which is a bit underwhelming.

Some ideas.

*Summoning and necro summons last until killed. They could take a large amount of mana to summon but continue to attack every turn and have a chance to take a hit for you.

*Add status effects. Fireball might do DOT. Confusion lasts a few turns where they hit either you or themselves. Darkness lasts a few turns and gives them miss chance or something. Maybe change fear into sleep and make them not do anything until hit. Curse cuts their damage and defense.

*Scaling damage/effectiveness based on skill lvl.

I understand its a very hard thing to balance and code, but it would make things far more interesting. Just some ideas for the future.

These could be interesting, but I do not see any of these happening any time soon he is more focused on the story. Not complaining of course. I think we all enjoy it. I think we could use more 5th level spells and mana drain in general. Right now there is none. And only necromancy has 2 level 5 spells.

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes