jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The good/evil/neutral doesn't have much if any impact past the initial branching. I'd also say its relative. the "good" path MC is being a good person consistently, the neutral path is MC sometimes taking advantage and sometimes being good which causes balance and the evil path is MC consistently taking advantage.

You can look at the characters the paths include. Ayna is very good. Isabella i'd say is good too, but not as good as Ayna and Breita is bad but not quite evil. The slavers/demons are the real "evil" characters.

So, in a way the 3 paths on a spectrum, this is probably where i'd put them.

Good/Ayna-----------------Neutral/Bella-------------*Middle*-------Evil/Bredita---------------Slavers--------------Demons

alpharenji

all the paths end at the same point, but the evil path got most of the content in this update as it was behind the others.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Kthulian , please, when you add a variable, especially when you do it retroactively, to not make it appear out of the blue, like you did by example with "checkmysoul". It break the compatibility with previous saves. Instead use the statement to declare them.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hello there thread, this is quite lively here! :p it's answer time

I absolutely love this game. Can't wait for more content to be out.
Please tell me the goddess is also a love interest for MC.
:unsure: That's a good question... Hope that enlightened you :LOL:

I had the previous version of this game and it was playing fine then I had to reset my pc I downloaded the new version of it and now when I play it lags can someone tell me if I did something wrong?
That's not supposed to happen, it lags all the time or in specific parts?

Has there been a poll to see which path is the most popular?
I don't remember making one, but go ahead and tell me what you all think, you can justify why also ;)

Is the game update suppose to end with the succubus in the torture room or is that just me?
Yup, all end there but with different combinations in the "resist" part :sneaky:
||
\/
alpharenji

all the paths end at the same point, but the evil path got most of the content in this update as it was behind the others.
Kthulian , please, when you add a variable, especially when you do it retroactively, to not make it appear out of the blue, like you did by example with "checkmysoul". It break the compatibility with previous saves. Instead use the statement to declare them.
You are correct sir, as always, but if I defined it with init or default then all the saves would assume variable value of "0" and it would work, but not the way I wanted... I think :unsure:...
That's why I warned everyone they needed a save just before the orcs. By the way are you able to reproduce the "head popping glitch"? Some people reported that issue but I can't reproduce it...

The good/evil/neutral doesn't have much if any impact past the initial branching. I'd also say its relative. the "good" path MC is being a good person consistently, the neutral path is MC sometimes taking advantage and sometimes being good which causes balance and the evil path is MC consistently taking advantage.

You can look at the characters the paths include. Ayna is very good. Isabella i'd say is good too, but not as good as Ayna and Breita is bad but not quite evil. The slavers/demons are the real "evil" characters.

So, in a way thing of the 3 paths on a spectrum, this is probably where i'd put them.

Good/Ayna-----------------Neutral/Bella-------------*Middle*-------Evil/Bredita---------------Slavers--------------Demons
This guy knows what he's talking about, well the slayers and the demons may be alot closer or even change places depending to whom you may ask ;)

CookieMonster666 and djkunn I understand both of you and it's good to see different opinions respecting one another, rare thing to see this days, in my opinion neutral is the most difficult stance to take in real life, most choices are usually pending to one side... Example, the girl and the bear, there are 2 choices, save her or not, you may have selfish motives for it but your action is binary so it pends to one side. Your future actions with the girl will decide if you keep on that path or change it. A different example are the questions asked when you become an adult, that is pointed straight to your alignment therefore having the 3 choices for each decision. When you ask yourself there are the 3 possible answers (or more) when there is something happening you can do something or nothing

*Edit : there are no wrong answers here :LOL:

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
You are correct sir, as always, but if I defined it with init or default then all the saves would assume variable value of "0" and it would work, but not the way I wanted... I think :unsure:...
Good point you raised here. But there's a work around :
Python:
# Use a neutral value as default one.
default checkmysoul = None
[...]
label v31orctalk: #  Since it's the last effective label with story, 
                          # there's perhaps a better place to put it, 
                          # but it's past 11PM here, and I'm a little too
                          # lazy to find a better place :D
    [...]
    jump catchingCheckMySoul

label catchingCheckMySoul:
    if checkmysoul is None:
        menu:
            "Sorry to bother you with this, by what was your choice ?"
            "evil path":
                $ checkmysoul == 1
            "neutral path":
                $ checkmysoul == 0
            "good path":
                $ checkmysoul == 2

if checkmysoul == 0:
        jump neutralis1year
    if checkmysoul == 1:
        jump evilis1year
    if checkmysoul == 2:
        jump goodis1year
Therefore, if the player use a save where checkmysoul didn't existed yet, the value will be None, and he will be asked to confirm his choice.
And if it's a late play where checkmysoul have already be assigned the correct value, he'll not have the menu and the game will continue normally.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I understand both of you and it's good to see different opinions respecting one another, rare thing to see this days, in my opinion neutral is the most difficult stance to take in real life, most choices are usually pending to one side... Example, the girl and the bear, there are 2 choices, save her or not, you may have selfish motives for it but your action is binary so it pends to one side. Your future actions with the girl will decide if you keep on that path or change it. A different example are the questions asked when you become an adult, that is pointed straight to your alignment therefore having the 3 choices for each decision. When you ask yourself there are the 3 possible answers (or more) when there is something happening you can do something or nothing
i totally agree, the only point is that sometimes to balance the neutral path we are forced to do good or bad things... i kinda wished for a middle choice to save girls and not necesary forced into the good path (thats why in the first place i asked you if at some point you make the paths locked) that kinda will also work.

My main concern is If in the future for example we have to save the mom&sister and that give me good points im fucked cuz i will never hurt them, it will be good to have a choice to save them in neutral cuz (my selfish love for them)
i think even in the bad path i will always save them (never did choose to hurt the mom in that dream with the goddess and not only because im good, because im not sharing my girls xD)

btw "the neutral path" ofc is my fav as if it was not clear by now haha :ROFLMAO: :love:;)

anne O'nymous you are still asked that always after the monster attack in the boat but in a ¿different way?, i have replayed the game and i was still asked wich path to choose... I could also go with my own aligment.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My favourite path is good but I really have had a hard time even playing the evil path. Once "the LADY" told me that I had disappointed her I was crushed and had to go back to the good path.
I had a really hard time with that too. Ataegina is so nice that I grimaced as I moved on for my evil path; it was like ripping off a bandage. :(

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Good point you raised here. But there's a work around :
Python:
# Use a neutral value as default one.
default checkmysoul = None
[...]
label v31orctalk: #  Since it's the last effective label with story,
                          # there's perhaps a better place to put it,
                          # but it's past 11PM here, and I'm a little too
                          # lazy to find a better place :D
    [...]
    jump catchingCheckMySoul

label catchingCheckMySoul:
    if checkmysoul is None:
        menu:
            "Sorry to bother you with this, by what was your choice ?"
            "evil path":
                $ checkmysoul == 1
            "neutral path":
                $ checkmysoul == 0
            "good path":
                $ checkmysoul == 2

if checkmysoul == 0:
        jump neutralis1year
    if checkmysoul == 1:
        jump evilis1year
    if checkmysoul == 2:
        jump goodis1year
Therefore, if the player use a save where checkmysoul didn't existed yet, the value will be None, and he will be asked to confirm his choice.
And if it's a late play where checkmysoul have already be assigned the correct value, he'll not have the menu and the game will continue normally.
Yeah that would work for compatibility but since it was only like 30 seconds - 1 minute of gameplay from the end I figured it would not cause too much trouble to everyone, maybe I was wrong :rolleyes:

i totally agree, the only point is that sometimes to balance the neutral path we are forced to do good or bad things... i kinda wished for a middle choice to save girls and not necesary forced into the good path (thats why in the first place i asked you if at some point you make the paths locked) that kinda will also work.

My main concern is If in the future for example we have to save the mom&sister and that give me good points im fucked cuz i will never hurt them, it will be good to have a choice to save them in neutral cuz (my selfish love for them)
i think even in the bad path i will always save them (never did choose to hurt the mom in that dream with the goddess and not only because im good, because im not sharing my girls xD)

btw "the neutral path" ofc is my fav as if it was not clear by now haha :ROFLMAO: :love:;)

anne O'nymous you are still asked that always after the monster attack in the boat but in a ¿different way?, i have replayed the game and i was still asked wich path to choose... I could also go with my own aligment.
If you already met them on the neutral path you will be always asked what you want to do next, I would not cut them off just because your points changed but not your actions towards them ;)

What anne O'nymous is talking is another part of the game, on the orc talking part ;)

My favourite path is good but I really have had a hard time even playing the evil path. Once "the LADY" told me that I had disappointed her I was crushed and had to go back to the good path.
I had a really hard time with that too. Ataegina is so nice that I grimaced as I moved on for my evil path; it was like ripping off a bandage. :(
It's always hard to disappoint... That's why evil is harder to follow than it would seem...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If you already met them on the neutral path you will be always asked what you want to do next, I would not cut them off just because your points changed but not your actions towards them
nice to know, so it kinda is locked into the path we are or is more correctly to say into the womans path rather than neutral, good, bad.
That makes me curious, will the girls be centered path or we can also for example get girls from the bad route in the good and neutral and viceversa?.

What anne O'nymous is talking is another part of the game, on the orc talking part ;)
since i always start new game so i dont get any errors (and the game its not grindy since i can cheat stats) i had no problem starting new games so i did think that was it ( i never did get that error)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
nice to know, so it kinda is locked into the path we are. or is more correctly to say into the womans path rather than neutral, good, bad.
Yeah... Kinda, like I said before choosing to be good/neutral/evil will not exclude girls from other paths, is it different? Yes, is it harder? Oh yes, but not impossible ;)

since i always start new game so i dont get any errors (and the game its not grindy since i can cheat stats) i had no problem starting new games so i did think that was it ( i never did get that error)
Well... Starting over usually kills all the compatibility bugs :ROFLMAO: and you get to see the changes I made (image mostly) on previous versions

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
So people, which path is your favorite and why? Not making a poll because I want to know why
I prefer ALL paths. Serious, every one of the three paths of the game are uniques, since no path is similar with the other. Since I played all three paths, I used to like all the persperctives of story and I wanna see all endings. For me, its is a pleasure to play, not matter which path. I am versatile and I can adapt with any situation. hehe!

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes