Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Each path have their own qualities, i play all, you can learn something about the world differently in each one. Wish there was a 4th path with everything blended together all happening in one route. Highlights being...
Good - You directly helping the nations, the elves with the slayers. l like elves.
Neutral - Meet your adopted sister and mother, fighting the slayers directly. More time with Isabella.
Evil - Learning more about the demon realm and the lich spirit inside of you. More time with Liliana.

I think about how MC would've ended up in each path, before we branched off at the part when the demon attacked MC on the ship and Ayna and Bredita showed up. Personally, it'd makes more sense that MC is found by Ayna (ending on the good path) with the assumption that she would have sensed MC's presents/aura on the boat and taken him back to the college and where later she personal start training him, MC meeting Ataegina, MC asked to assist with the neighboring Nations. If Ayna could sense MC's presents/aura, i don't think Ayna would have let Bredita take MC with her.

Now for Neutral, if Ayna and Bredita both couldn't sense the MC presents, then it make sense that Isabella is the one to find MC alone stranded. MC can start refreshing lost old memories of himself before the slayers raided his town and maybe MC has some combat muscle memory in swordsmanship and melee. Then again, wouldn't MC try heading back to the college first, reporting the demon attack and see Mida before going off his solo adventure with Isabella?

For Evil. I guess by chance Bredita seen MC first before Ayna did and took advantage of the scenario taking an unconscious MC with her. Making good choices while on the Evil path, i usually think back to the "Dark Is Not Evil" trope element or a light-sided/neutral Sith Warrior from "Star Wars: The Old Republic", doing something good and reasonable when others expect you to do something evil due to your alignment.
Thanks!! That's a very detailed opinion to backup your preferences ;) awesome as ever

This guy should really have a patreon
I know, but I think that patreon would be more helpful for him, because is more popular and used in these kind of games
I say that to myself everyday, believe me... But I also say to myself that I don't like other "entities" to tell me what I can or can't do. If the patreon/paypal politics where a bit different I would be there already, if Subscribestar (or others) fail to grow to fill the hole that paypal is creating to all adult content creators I may consider Patreon... Actually I have a patreon, I just need to press a button to go live

You can support him through
-
That's right folks!!
1_uiDzJzN3Oo8lHTh_RfCMXQ.jpeg

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Just played it for the first time and I'm blown away. Seldom you see a game where playing all paths feels as rewarding as this one. I'd struggle to name my favourite girl and path too - Isa&neutral for some wholesome family time? The good path seems to have some unification-potential by winning the baddies over by the power of lesbian love - but so does the evil (eeeeevil!) one if you want to go full Maximum Power Harem Overdrive .. hehe.

As far as replies and this thread go - maybe bump up some tags to get more hits by searches for a start? Corruption would fit, combat, creampie, probably harem, lesbian, fem and probably male dom, and how the fuck is there no RPG-tag on this? Also when we eventually fight the little suck.. eh .. succubus, the shadow-tentacle spell should have a different animation, thus totally justifying the tentacle tag, ha!

Above all, great job Kthulian !

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Great game, not sure why this thread has so few replies
Just played it for the first time and I'm blown away. Seldom you see a game where playing all paths feels as rewarding as this one. I'd struggle to name my favourite girl and path too - Isa&neutral for some wholesome family time? The good path seems to have some unification-potential by winning the baddies over by the power of lesbian love - but so does the evil (eeeeevil!) one if you want to go full Maximum Power Harem Overdrive .. hehe.

As far as replies and this thread go - maybe bump up some tags to get more hits by searches for a start? Corruption would fit, combat, creampie, probably harem, lesbian, fem and probably male dom, and how the fuck is there no RPG-tag on this? Also when we eventually fight the little suck.. eh .. succubus, the shadow-tentacle spell should have a different animation, thus totally justifying the tentacle tag, ha!

Above all, great job Kthulian !
Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it!
The extra tags are actually not a bad idea, will figure something out ;)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Great game, not sure why this thread has so few replies
Probably because we don't have people trolling every two days about the lack of updates, the poor story, the horrible models, etc. Or arguing about whether Kthulian is ripping us all off with Patreon. Give it time, I'm sure they'll show up eventually, then this thread will become as bloated and over stuffed as most of the others.

Lamperouge94

Nov 19, 2018
Hi Kthulian, I did not have too much time for me right now, I travel a lot across my country. However, I had to send a message regarding the latest updates on your game.
I just love it! It's both simple and awesome! And I speak for all the paths. I will always have a history preference for the neutral, as well as a preference for the path of good for girls.
The idea of succubus and transformations for every path: excellent! We feel the danger and an immense desire to give in to temptation.
In addition you have simplified the distribution of points of magic as it had been recommended which makes the game even more enjoyable. I look forward to continuing to immerse myself in the immersion of your universe.
My only remaining fears are:
1) Are we coming towards the real end of the game? I'm sure it's not for now, but I can not help but think that one day next, everyone (myself included) would say "it was cool and now what do we do? "
2) The end ... How will it be set up? I do not even want to think about it and yet I'm a little scared. The fear that takes me may be innocuous, however video game players know that too well. An end that is quickly shipped or lacking in impact and does not serve as a true conclusion.

I must admit that these fears, which are in the distant future, remain my greatest concerns. For the rest, I trust. New adventures? No problem!
Sprawling demons? The idea is pleasant!
Fighting against more and more powerful enemies? I will have more powerful spell level 10!
Romances where we can see our future children? Why not, we already had some visions.
Countries to discover? This universe is infinite, no worries to have!
Places to revisit? It might be interesting to see how people who have met us already react by seeing us now.
And so on ... In short, as many fans have had to tell you, always a remarkable job. And you have all our support. Continue like this! I'll take you other coffee lol!

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hi Kthulian, I did not have too much time for me right now, I travel a lot across my country. However, I had to send a message regarding the latest updates on your game.
I just love it! It's both simple and awesome! And I speak for all the paths. I will always have a history preference for the neutral, as well as a preference for the path of good for girls.
The idea of succubus and transformations for every path: excellent! We feel the danger and an immense desire to give in to temptation.
In addition you have simplified the distribution of points of magic as it had been recommended which makes the game even more enjoyable. I look forward to continuing to immerse myself in the immersion of your universe.
My only remaining fears are:
1) Are we coming towards the real end of the game? I'm sure it's not for now, but I can not help but think that one day next, everyone (myself included) would say "it was cool and now what do we do? "
2) The end ... How will it be set up? I do not even want to think about it and yet I'm a little scared. The fear that takes me may be innocuous, however video game players know that too well. An end that is quickly shipped or lacking in impact and does not serve as a true conclusion.

I must admit that these fears, which are in the distant future, remain my greatest concerns. For the rest, I trust. New adventures? No problem!
Sprawling demons? The idea is pleasant!
Fighting against more and more powerful enemies? I will have more powerful spell level 10!
Romances where we can see our future children? Why not, we already had some visions.
Countries to discover? This universe is infinite, no worries to have!
Places to revisit? It might be interesting to see how people who have met us already react by seeing us now.
And so on ... In short, as many fans have had to tell you, always a remarkable job. And you have all our support. Continue like this! I'll take you other coffee lol!
Thank you so much for your words and your support.
1) Close to the end? Yes... and No... You'll understand as soon as I launch the new version ;) And after the end? I have a couple of ideias for other games... Let's hope they reach at least half of the popularity of this one.

2) There are going to be several endings, so I guess you'll have to pick the one you like the most? Or the one I decide based on your actions :LOL:
There are still many things to do and places to (re)visit, so stay tuned.

Oh.... and a thank you image for all of you ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
1) Close to the end? Yes... and No... You'll understand as soon as I launch the new version ;) And after the end? I have a couple of ideias for other games... Let's hope they reach at least half of the popularity of this one.

2) There are going to be several endings, so I guess you'll have to pick the one you like the most? Or the one I decide based on your actions :LOL:

Don't even think about it to give me the harem YOU want. :sneaky:

And since i know what Kthulian is going to say again:

0giphy.gif

Lamperouge94

Nov 19, 2018

First of all, a big thank you for the image. They are all beautiful, all that's missing is the elves ...

I thank you for your reassuring answers. It will take for me to be patient for the next update. Will it be there before the new year? or for Christmas? You will make happy.

I asked myself a question by replaying once again on the path of evil ... I noticed that it was possible to trace his alignment to the limit of the neutral. If this continues, one can easily achieve a good alignment. Will there be changes if our alignment changes too much in one of the path? I had a hard time imagining our neutral, neutral character following the teachings of Bredita ...

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Don't even think about it to give me the harem YOU want. :sneaky:

And since i know what Kthulian is going to say again:

View attachment 478320
Using spoilers again?? How dare you:p

Ilan and I already bugged him about it and got Bredita and Katriona added, I figured I'd let the Elves slide.
True story... If that was the only thing...:sneaky:

I asked myself a question by replaying once again on the path of evil ... I noticed that it was possible to trace his alignment to the limit of the neutral. If this continues, one can easily achieve a good alignment. Will there be changes if our alignment changes too much in one of the path? I had a hard time imagining our neutral, neutral character following the teachings of Bredita ...
The short answer... Yes.
The long one, it is possible to be good in the start and slowly get corrupted and doing selfish acts and stuff... The same goes for the other paths, that will have different outcomes

I thank you for your reassuring answers. It will take for me to be patient for the next update. Will it be there before the new year? or for Christmas? You will make happy.
The answer will be given in my next post... Look down :whistle:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Next version is out for high tier patreons!!!!

Wait a moment.... I don't have a patreon...

So there you go...

If you find any issues let me know, I'll do my best to help you

Big thanks to RoadWulf Ilan back in black and the66 for the ideas and improvements they gave me.

Enjoy

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

now... that picture is my fucking perfect ending for neutral path, make it happen oh goddes of fapping xD

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes