Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Kthulian i finally did a neutral path, does it lock you in that path after you awake from "the boat attack" or you need to still keep it to 0?
I love that route, Isabella and katla are the best looking for me so best route :love:.
(btw being a dick to Irgodon when we say " Have you finished? Can we go now?" should be better if it add points of love to katla rather than quit love points to isabella, something like being jealous :p, man i kinda want to blast him with a fireball xD)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Known issues:
Avira users may get the .exe file flagged, it's a false positive... Or is it... :sneaky:
Some users have noticed a random head popping out during dialogue (I'm still wondering how...)
WHAT ABOUT THE MALWARE THAT MY ANTIVIRUS HAS REVEALED?????
read the damm changelog before showing us your ignorance and dont write in capital letters

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hi guys I have a weird problem with this game.
When I start it it goes to "super full screen" meaning a quarter of the start screen covers my whole monitor.
I have a 4k monitor and all other renpy games start in normal window mode where I almost could have 3 of them next to each other.

Is there a way to resize the window or make it proper full screen?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yeah, IDK if there is a level 10 spell you've learned yet. After redistributing my points on the evil path, I have a 10 in necromancy. When the battle got going, I saw the options had a Level 10 Spells button for necromancy, but when I chose it I was told I didn't know any level 10 spells. I assumed as much; I didn't remember getting any spell I hadn't already tried using on at least one of the paths up to this point.
alteration lvl 5 spell Ward for blocking + mana regen. Illusion darkness/confusion for blocking + damage.

Hmm but yea, the battle system has a very nice look and feel to it. I feel like its one of the few battle systems in renpy that has potential to actually be fun. It just needs to be tweaked. Most of the damage spells do the same thing which is a bit underwhelming.

Some ideas.

*Summoning and necro summons last until killed. They could take a large amount of mana to summon but continue to attack every turn and have a chance to take a hit for you.

*Add status effects. Fireball might do DOT. Confusion lasts a few turns where they hit either you or themselves. Darkness lasts a few turns and gives them miss chance or something. Maybe change fear into sleep and make them not do anything until hit. Curse cuts their damage and defense.

*Scaling damage/effectiveness based on skill lvl.

I understand its a very hard thing to balance and code, but it would make things far more interesting. Just some ideas for the future.
These could be interesting, but I do not see any of these happening any time soon he is more focused on the story. Not complaining of course. I think we all enjoy it. I think we could use more 5th level spells and mana drain in general. Right now there is none. And only necromancy has 2 level 5 spells.
There is no lvl 10 spell... Yet :sneaky:.. If you follow the game without cheats having a lvl 10 skill almost invalidate having other lvl 10 skills, unless your build ignores some of the skills completely, I plan to play a bit more with the combat system again, but don't expect big changes, Ren'py doesn't have a combat system like RPGM or Unity and everything has to be done from scratch... The skills however will start to have a more relevant importance during "action" scenes ;)

Kthulian i finally did a neutral path, does it lock you in that path after you awake from "the boat attack" or you need to still keep it to 0?
I love that route, Isabella and katla are the best looking for me so best route :love:.
(btw being a dick to Irgodon when we say " Have you finished? Can we go now?" should be better if it add points of love to katla rather than quit love points to isabella, something like being jealous :p, man i kinda want to blast him with a fireball xD)
Glad you tried it, I can only say that keeping it neutral will be different than keeping it any other way...

Hi guys I have a weird problem with this game.
When I start it it goes to "super full screen" meaning a quarter of the start screen covers my whole monitor.
I have a 4k monitor and all other renpy games start in normal window mode where I almost could have 3 of them next to each other.

Is there a way to resize the window or make it proper full screen?
Hey there, try pressing "F11" when the game launch, that should send it to window mode

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There is no lvl 10 spell... Yet :sneaky:.. If you follow the game without cheats having a lvl 10 skill almost invalidate having other lvl 10 skills, unless your build ignores some of the skills completely
Yeah, each of my builds is something along the lines of 3 strong skills and others either average or weak. For example, my evil build has BM 3 / IL 4 / HL 5 / MY 7 / SU 7 / AL 3 / NE 10. Most have been almost untouched (surges that increase all stats can happen a couple of times); I focused the build around Necromancy primarily, then Summoning and Mysticism as very strong secondary skills.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, each of my builds is something along the lines of 3 strong skills and others either average or weak. For example, my evil build has BM 3 / IL 4 / HL 5 / MY 7 / SU 7 / AL 3 / NE 10. Most have been almost untouched (surges that increase all stats can happen a couple of times); I focused the build around Necromancy primarily, then Summoning and Mysticism as very strong secondary skills.
when you consider there is no power difference between 1-10 in damage just higher level spells you have options for. You may as well go average down the line. I have saves for focused spells, and average spells just in case.

Reactions: luisar018

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
when you consider there is no power difference between 1-10 in damage just higher level spells you have options for. You may as well go average down the line. I have saves for focused spells, and average spells just in case.
Only for now; there will be level 10 spells eventually. I would like some options between level 10 spells, if possible.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Glad you tried it, I can only say that keeping it neutral will be different than keeping it any other way...
what i mean is that i think maybe there should be a way to lock us into the route we want, for example whenever i replay i get atleast 4 points of good because i will never let any dude touch my mom or harm her :ROFLMAO: so no evil point there, i will never run from a bear and not save a cute Little thing.
I think the choices kinda force us in the good path in a way if u like the girls. If there was a choice about saving irgodon or let him die, i will let him die since i dont care about him but i could never let a girl die or not save her life, it will be nice if there is choices to be neutral when saving a girl, like "save her because you have ulterior motives" (bang chica bang bang ;))

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
what i mean is that i think maybe there should be a way to lock us into the route we want, for example whenever i replay i get atleast 4 points of good because i will never let any dude touch my mom or harm her :ROFLMAO: so no evil point there, i will never run from a bear and not save a cute Little thing.
I think the choices kinda force us in the good path in a way if u like the girls. If there was a choice about saving irgodon or let him die, i will let him die since i dont care about him but i could never let a girl die or not save her life, it will be nice if there is choices to be neutral when saving a girl, like "save her because you have ulterior motives" (bang chica bang bang ;))
The game doesn't force you to choose good, though. You're letting your own personal views affect your gameplay. Role playing is about acting as someone else, not as yourself. While you personally would "never let any dude touch [your] mom", that doesn't mean other characters feel the same. Obviously play as you wish, but the choices — whether they reflect your personality or the character's — are still your choices. Even with what I just mentioned, the neutral path is actually quite easy to walk; doing things like stealing from the shop owner will help balance out some of the good choices you may have felt compelled to make early on.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The game doesn't force you to choose good, though. You're letting your own personal views affect your gameplay. Role playing is about acting as someone else, not as yourself. While you personally would "never let any dude touch [your] mom", that doesn't mean other characters feel the same. Obviously play as you wish, but the choices — whether they reflect your personality or the character's — are still your choices. Even with what I just mentioned, the neutral path is actually quite easy to walk; doing things like stealing from the shop owner will help balance out some of the good choices you may have felt compelled to make early on.
I like to play as myself usually in the game or how i will act if i was that mc,
for me it forced to choose good in a way because there is no neutral path at all to save the girls while not going into the good path. For example i can save the blonde girl from the bear to bang her in the future (that will be both good and bad choice at the same time, so kinda neutral) , i also did fuck the vampire in the neutral path later on and let her live... etc

My point is there is no middle / neutral choice just good and bad .
When you search for the girl you have to either " run and let the girl here or Save the girl" there is no 3rd choice for example for "save the girl because id like to bang her or for a reward or something like that"
I respect your point of view but i dont agree with it.

by the way , im not saying Kthulian have to change anything, but since we are allowed to give feedback id like for him to consider in next updates to give us a neutral choice to save people wich maybe ulterior motives, that way we are not forced into making good and bad choices to balance it, it will make it easier for me and others.

Last edited:

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019
I had the previous version of this game and it was playing fine then I had to reset my pc I downloaded the new version of it and now when I play it lags can someone tell me if I did something wrong?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like to play as myself usually in the game or how i will act if i was that mc,
for me it forced to choose good in a way because there is no neutral path at all to save the girls while not going into the good path. For example i can save the blonde girl from the bear to bang her in the future (that will be both good and bad choice at the same time, so kinda neutral) , i also did fuck the vampire in the neutral path later on and let her live... etc

My point is there is no middle / neutral choice just good and bad .
When you search for the girl you have to either " run and let the girl here or Save the girl" there is no 3rd choice for example for "save the girl because id like to bang her or for a reward or something like that"
I respect your point of view but i dont agree with it.

by the way , im not saying Kthulian have to change anything, but since we are allowed to give feedback id like for him to consider in next updates to give us a neutral choice to save people wich maybe ulterior motives, that way we are not forced into making good and bad choices to balance it, it will make it easier for me and others.
I now see what you mean better. However, you still are choosing to make decisions as yourself. No one forces you to choose the good option or the evil option; you pick which one yourself.

I do agree that there could be more choices that aren't good or evil per se, but the alignment mechanic is a sliding scale between amount of evil and amount of good. "Neutral" doesn't actually exist: there is evil and there is good; "neutral" is just a label for having a balance between the two.

Consider your example: "save the girl because id like to bang her". You could consider part of that good (don't let her die) and part of that evil (you want to sleep with her). That would be +1 good and +1 evil, making your net score 0. You achieve the same thing by making a strictly good choice and then later making a strictly evil choice. The thing is, though, the vast majority of choices anyone could make are already a blend of good and evil motives.

Let's use your example, "save the girl because id like to bang her". While the outcome of your choice may be good (she lives another day), the reason for your choice is actually pretty selfish. Alignment isn't a reflection of results, but a reflection of your personality, the internal attitude of your character. (In The Lord of the Rings, Gollum did many things with good outcomes, but it didn't mean he was a good character.) Since your whole point in saving the girl is to bang her later, it also implies that if there were no way of getting with her later, you'd leave her to die. Doesn't sound like there's any good intent in your choice.

I'm not saying choices are black and white, but I'm also not convinced there's really a "neutral" choice, at least in many of the cases. I get that you're wanting more "net zero" options. I just don't think that there are choices that balance out generally; almost every choice will be more heavily good or more heavily evil. I also really don't see the need; you demonstrate you're walking the middle by alternating between being a nice guy and being a prick.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
you still are choosing to make decisions as yourself. No one forces you to choose the good option or the evil option; you pick which one yourself.
yet you seem to not understand at all what i mean, yes we are not forced to choose good or bad, however we are forced to choose between good or bad so that is contradicting in itself. there is no 3rd choice, either you choose bad or good no middle ground here.

I do agree that there could be more choices that aren't good or evil per se, but the alignment mechanic is a sliding scale between amount of evil and amount of good. "Neutral" doesn't actually exist: there is evil and there is good; "neutral" is just a label for having a balance between the two.
while that is kinda true, it is not all true, from my point of view a neutral path can also be choices that are good and bad at the same time.
when you have the choice to
"save the girl" Good choice
"Save the gil for x motive" Neutral choice (since you are saving her for your own gain)
"Run and let her here" Bad choice

Consider your example: "save the girl because id like to bang her". You could consider part of that good (don't let her die) and part of that evil (you want to sleep with her). That would be +1 good and +1 evil, making your net score 0. You achieve the same thing by making a strictly good choice and then later making a strictly evil choice. The thing is, though, the vast majority of choices anyone could make are already a blend of good and evil motives.
that hints my point, id like a middle ground , a 3rd choice here as i said in my other quote.

Let's use your example, "save the girl because id like to bang her". While the outcome of your choice may be good (she lives another day), the reason for your choice is actually pretty selfish. Alignment isn't a reflection of results, but a reflection of your personality, the internal attitude of your character. (In The Lord of the Rings, Gollum did many things with good outcomes, but it didn't mean he was a good character.) Since your whole point in saving the girl is to bang her later, it also implies that if there were no way of getting with her later, you'd leave her to die. Doesn't sound like there's any good intent in your choice.
i put an example, you can always help people for money yet still you are doing good, maybe something like witcher 3.
You can like to help people but you also can have selfish reason and that doenst mean is bad in itself. Lets say that if i cant bang her , I saved her because she is a girl it kinda is selfish too but not bad either.

I'm not saying choices are black and white, but I'm also not convinced there's really a "neutral" choice, at least in many of the cases. I get that you're wanting more "net zero" options. I just don't think that there are choices that balance out generally; almost every choice will be more heavily good or more heavily evil. I also really don't see the need; you demonstrate you're walking the middle by alternating between being a nice guy and being a prick.
the main problem is that at some point you have to make forced choices to balance between good and bad to get neutral so that point still stand, while there is choices that balance more to good or bad it can be considered neutral because they dont fall at all in that category of good and bad.
A mercenary saving a girl for example is good but its also bad if u accept money for it. that choice will never reflect more good than bad, only the moral of each player. For me that choice can have bad intentions because you saved her for money, yet for other people it can tend more towards good intentions because you also need money.
choices are always based on the players views and morals, my views kinda differs from you in that aspect.

Im glad you kinda understood what i mean, and i really understand what you mean but this my view on this, there is no wrong side here, both are aceptable.
As for me id like for kthulian to really consider it in future updates.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Has there been a poll to see which path is the most popular?
That would be interesting to see.
On my first play, I had no idea how the game was divided in 3 paths. I was playing thinking what I would have done if I was in that situation and I ended up being quite a nice guy (total cheater though). Now that I know that the game divides into good, neutral and evil and each have their corresponding girls associated (Like Ayna=good, Isabella=neutral, Bredita=Evil), it is even harder for me to become a bad guy.

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes