gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Quick question for anyone who can answer. How does the girl's Love/Corruption affect my game? Let's say I'm on Midas love path, while on the Good Alignment Path, but also add corruption to Mida. Does that do, anything?
Off-hand I'd say that most stat checks in the game are agnostic, looking for the character to have either Love or Corruption above a certain threshold. However there are some that look for e.g. Corruption specifically.

It's a long game with a lot of stat checks, so difficult to be more specific than that.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega/aff=UnMMMP7YDhQ

Act 2 v0.9.9
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/ataegina.act.two/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
Note to self: RenPy 7.6.1 is the latest this will run reliably on.

**Act 2 0.9.9 Apk**
Mega
**Act 2 archive.rpa**
Mega
Updated my Android port to Act 2 v0.9.9

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes