• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FlokiTrick

Apr 3, 2018
Just a suggestion , please dont use flashing screen so many times. Maybe its not intentional, but every dialogue(narration) change that black screen that appears in the middle is very distracting and creates nausea. There are also brief flashes of that black screen from time to time.
I am hoping that this doesn't go on far longer into the game otherwise I'll just get a headache.

Also the text location going down (for dialogues) then up for narration causing frequent eye movement and loss of attention. I am not even sure if you got some feedback on this, but it is straining for the eyes.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I have to admit that finding this game has been the BEST thing that has happened to me since I entered this forum.

It has EVERYTHING, a fairly solid argument within the fantastic scope and that can remind HP, it is true that, at the moment I have come so far, it does not innovate in terms of argument, but it is a very touched genre and it is difficult to be original in it, so for me it is not a bad thing. It also has omg fights, it has some sandbox (I don't know if it will be high grind or not later, at the moment I have not seen anything like this) it has something of "side quest" that is good to explore something else and not have such a linear history , it has a GOOD SYSTEM of paths (the good, the bad and the neutral) making that FINALLY one can feel that the options really alter your course in the plot, it has corruption (at least to your initial girlfriend), and of course, It has sex scenes.

Really what I look for in the VN has everything.. maybe I miss some tag like BDSM or things like that stronger for the evil path, but for the rest I think this game can be the best. Im sorry to see that it does not have as much recognition as the rest of VN, because as I said, I knew of the existence of this game fortunately to see a user its "ataegina fan" signature. I hope that the developer continues to provide us with more updates and as I said, if possible with a few more tags to further pervert any of the paths (or conversely, convert the bad guys). For me it is in my top 5 and thank you very much for this great game.

Btw, sorry for my english, Im not native !

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
Y
I have to admit that finding this game has been the BEST thing that has happened to me since I entered this forum.

It has EVERYTHING, a fairly solid argument within the fantastic scope and that can remind HP, it is true that, at the moment I have come so far, it does not innovate in terms of argument, but it is a very touched genre and it is difficult to be original in it, so for me it is not a bad thing. It also has omg fights, it has some sandbox (I don't know if it will be high grind or not later, at the moment I have not seen anything like this) it has something of "side quest" that is good to explore something else and not have such a linear history , it has a GOOD SYSTEM of paths (the good, the bad and the neutral) making that FINALLY one can feel that the options really alter your course in the plot, it has corruption (at least to your initial girlfriend), and of course, It has sex scenes.

Really what I look for in the VN has everything.. maybe I miss some tag like BDSM or things like that stronger for the evil path, but for the rest I think this game can be the best. Im sorry to see that it does not have as much recognition as the rest of VN, because as I said, I knew of the existence of this game fortunately to see a user its "ataegina fan" signature. I hope that the developer continues to provide us with more updates and as I said, if possible with a few more tags to further pervert any of the paths (or conversely, convert the bad guys). For me it is in my top 5 and thank you very much for this great game.

Same lol. Badik, ataegina, deluca is the best for me

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Ok I need help with the hide menu haha.. I was playing when the menu (right side) disappeared and now I cant show it again and I cant save my progress.. :(

Im playing with the android port in the op so if someone can helps me.. :(

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Just a suggestion , please dont use flashing screen so many times. Maybe its not intentional, but every dialogue(narration) change that black screen that appears in the middle is very distracting and creates nausea. There are also brief flashes of that black screen from time to time.
I am hoping that this doesn't go on far longer into the game otherwise I'll just get a headache.

Also the text location going down (for dialogues) then up for narration causing frequent eye movement and loss of attention. I am not even sure if you got some feedback on this, but it is straining for the eyes.
Hi, care to explain a bit better or show me a screen shot of the problem? I don't know what flashing you are talking about and never heard anything similar :unsure:

Isat de archdemon ? gotta contact the grey wardens
I don't remember the archdemon having a ton of dragon friends, only a darkspawn army. :p
Haven't you heard? The darkspawn army as evolved into dragons :p

Gracias tio

Ok I need help with the hide menu haha.. I was playing when the menu (right side) disappeared and now I cant show it again and I cant save my progress.. :(

Hmm I think someone had a similar issue, try to sweep the screen left/right, best answer is in the next post after this one :p

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017

1st: you can always longpress the back button of your phone to open Ren'Py's game menu.
2nd: if you're able at some point, read the help tab of the game menu. all gestures are described there if you're using a touch screen.

FlokiTrick

Apr 3, 2018
Hi, care to explain a bit better or show me a screen shot of the problem? I don't know what flashing you are talking about and never heard anything similar :unsure:
Here is a video clip -

There are black screen flashes at 0:04 , 0:34 and 1:15. (Watch in fullscreen to see the full effect)
Thanks for looking at this.

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes