PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
It's the most wonderful time of the month...
No, I'm not having my period, it's the new version...

So there you go I guess

PC v 0.4.2
Mac v 0.4.2
Android v 0.4.2 By the66

Changelog:
Fixed some issues
Evil will now have points represented in red

Hope you enjoy it
Cheers

Hit it Ozel

PS: Now let's see all those comments you made :p
I LOVE U <3

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Everyone enjoy, the update was a lot of work with Ren'Py releasing an unstable version that caused a lot of bugs that weren't actually Kthulian's fault, then not showing others that were.

This update also premiere's my original character.
Hope you all have fun.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
It's the most wonderful time of the month...
No, I'm not having my period, it's the new version...

So there you go I guess

PC v 0.4.2
Mac v 0.4.2
Android v 0.4.2 By the66

Changelog:
Fixed some issues
Evil will now have points represented in red

Hope you enjoy it
Cheers

Hit it Ozel

PS: Now let's see all those comments you made :p
I known version is coming out of the oven. Downloading now. Thank you, Kthulian !(1000 Tuga Lions)

Reactions: Kthulian

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
I dunno why 'incest' tag is in there...
This game has not incest content...
From what i remember, incest is from a brother-sister scene between two demons. Not 100% sure tho :unsure:
Correct it's the twin brother-sister demon duo Zegladar & Goggos. Zegladar shape-shifts into Lilianna and has sex with her brother.
And also there's the "Non-blood-related Brother/Sister Incest" between adopted siblings MC & Isabella.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Everyone enjoy, the update was a lot of work with Ren'Py releasing an unstable version that caused a lot of bugs that weren't actually Kthulian's fault, then not showing others that were.

This update also premiere's my original character.
Hope you all have fun.
Actually it was my fault, not renpys, I did the update for an unstable renpy version by accident when messing with some stuff :oops:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey, Kthulian, i just wanna say i LOVE the work you've been putting into this game so far, might i just make a small suggestion?

Make the patreon pledges 1,5 and 10, you have (currently) 98 patreons and you're making 271 dollars per month, which averages out to about 2.8 dollars per patron.

I think you'd reach your goals faster if you gave people a chance to donate more, donating 1-5 dollars per month isn't gonna make a dent on someone's income (unless you're in real dire straits that is).

I've donated so far to a LOT of people on this site, but fuck it, i've been playing your game on and off for the past couple of months so i'll pitch in as well (by next month that is).

Keep up the good work (y)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hey, Kthulian, i just wanna say i LOVE the work you've been putting into this game so far, might i just make a small suggestion?

Make the patreon pledges 1,5 and 10, you have (currently) 98 patreons and you're making 271 dollars per month, which averages out to about 2.8 dollars per patron.

I think you'd reach your goals faster if you gave people a chance to donate more, donating 1-5 dollars per month isn't gonna make a dent on someone's income (unless you're in real dire straits that is).

I've donated so far to a LOT of people on this site, but fuck it, i've been playing your game on and off for the past couple of months so i'll pitch in as well (by next month that is).

Keep up the good work (y)
Hey, first of all thank you so much for your words and your desire to help.

Second I have help from other people (to write, to give ideas to make characters to give me advice about renders and code, to be there and talk etc.. ) and I'm sure they are happy to read that too ;)

About Patreon, I know what you mean and you are probably right, but as much as I like money (I do like money :p ) this is mostly a way to have fun for me, and seeing that it's also fun for so many people feels good.

So if you enjoy the game are able to support, awesome! if you are not it's all good too, that was always the first objective, fun.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Lamperouge94

Nov 19, 2018
Once again, well done for this Kthulian work.
It's always fun to keep progressing your game story.

I am going to give my personal opinion on this update which seemed short to me (not because it was short but because I loved it).

Characters:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small bug in this update:

Regarding the purchase of spells ... with the discount from our manager of the magic shop, a certain number is indicated that we must give, but we do not give less (so much the better in a sense, it is less to pay) but is this normal?

But good considering that it is easy to recover gold, because after the credulous guard, one has the right to the idiots of bandits. I love what we can do with them if we don't fight.

Regarding the story:

I congratulate you once again for the work accomplished, I hope that you realize the immense work that you have accomplished and that you take some pride in it. When your work is 100% complete, never forget that feeling of accomplishment, because you deserve it.

Otherwise let's talk about close furtur, as well as some questions ... and some little wishes from myself :

Will you continue to improve the training arena you set up? It would allow us to test the new spells as well as to deepen the relationship with the person with whom we train if we can change trainers or if some people wish to train with us.
In view of the current story, I imagine that the events will follow one another, but will you find time to develop some more "romances"?
Will you remake some separation between the tracks or will it remain common between her for a while?
In view of the power up that we took, I guess you will start working on magics at a higher level, our fellow mages may look at us strangely and with envy. Maybe we will learn directly from them.
Considering how certain statistics of love and corruption rise, is that a high level (example: 10 in love) will allow us to have specific actions or choices or even unforeseen consequences? engagement, desire to have a baby ...
I can already imagine the scene,
-Mida are you okay?
-Yes MC, just a little woozy because I'm pregnant

Player's Choice:
-Who's the father?
-Oh Mida! I am so happy!
-Ah I think the Archmage is calling me. See you later.

For my part, I sincerely hope that you will develop a deep romance with certain characters, because we become attached to them. Personally, I'm a huge fan of our Archmage, and while I love Mida a lot, I adore our Dark Elf Queen, Isabella, Ryo and our Leliana.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Characters:

Regarding the story:

I am so glad you enjoyed my character BairnCerea. Kthulian asked me several months ago, around the time that Carielielle premiered, if I would want to create a custom character. It took a while to come up with a concept, but when I was tapped to also try to create a concept for the Potion Shop owner, I took the opportunity to combine the two.

As far as the spells go:
This serves 3 ideas. #1 it gives us some time to work on the artwork for the new spells, Kthu had a lot on his plate this time. #2. If you remember from way back, Yisnna said she would pay you for any books you could bring her, so now you're bringing her books. #3. I actually created most of these spells (A few were suggestions), so I can tell you they'll be worth the wait.

For the future of the character: I already have the next encounter planned out.
Provided you didn't try the bad option. If so, you'll never see the character again.

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes