Lamperouge94

Nov 19, 2018
I am so glad you enjoyed my character BairnCerea. Kthulian asked me several months ago, around the time that Carielielle premiered, if I would want to create a custom character. It took a while to come up with a concept, but when I was tapped to also try to create a concept for the Potion Shop owner, I took the opportunity to combine the two.

As far as the spells go:
This serves 3 ideas. #1 it gives us some time to work on the artwork for the new spells, Kthu had a lot on his plate this time. #2. If you remember from way back, Yisnna said she would pay you for any books you could bring her, so now you're bringing her books. #3. I actually created most of these spells (A few were suggestions), so I can tell you they'll be worth the wait.

For the future of the character: I already have the next encounter planned out.
Provided you didn't try the bad option. If so, you'll never see the character again.
Thank you RoadWulf.
Basically I like dark characters. I have to admit that you have a knack for creating certain characters, and whether it's Bairn or Carielielle. They are characters who remain intriguing and mysterious about their alignment, which is pleasant.

Regarding magic spells, I particularly like the second idea and I also hope that some spells that I have suggested in the past will be taken into account.

For the next characters I am not worried in view of the characters who marked me. On the other hand, will we have details concerning the character who is on the roof when we leave the baths of the city of slayers?

Nevertheless even if I adhere to the new characters in the last update, I still hope that characters that we already know will be deepened or enriched like:
Our classmate who comes from a neighboring country to that of Princess Ryo
I also hope to see our friend Kitargo again
And I could go on like this for a long time. This proves the richness of this game as well as its universe.

Reactions: Kthulian

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
To be honest I haven't played this in awhile and damn have I been missing out. Some of the hottest ladies in and VN period. Hannah is hot as fuck and can write my story any day lol. My only wish is that pregnancy is add to the game starting with her :p I love how feelings are starting to brew between Ayna and the MC and Kat and the MC. Can tell there are real feelings starting to come to the surface. Kat of all the characters I'd love to see fall for the MC in a big way. My only fear is that some of these girls are gonna end up raped and I want to protect them all. Wish this had a harem tag but it may be to late for that. I just hate sharing lol. Greedy like that lol

• Haha

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Am I looking at is right?

Playing the evil path yields the most relationship points with Mida, currently at 11(5/6 on my evil playthrough). The good only gets me 9 (8/1) while the neutral one only gives 4(2/2).

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020

Playing the evil path yields the most relationship points with Mida, currently at 11(5/6 on my evil playthrough). The good only gets me 9 (8/1) while the neutral one only gives 4(2/2).
I think evil path story ends in this update. Me playing good path. just tested evil path too. Those "999" powers from evil path end scene attracting my mc. Sadly that scene ended there. I still hope my mc can gain 999 points in good path in future updates

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I am so glad you enjoyed my character BairnCerea. Kthulian asked me several months ago, around the time that Carielielle premiered, if I would want to create a custom character. It took a while to come up with a concept, but when I was tapped to also try to create a concept for the Potion Shop owner, I took the opportunity to combine the two.

As far as the spells go:
This serves 3 ideas. #1 it gives us some time to work on the artwork for the new spells, Kthu had a lot on his plate this time. #2. If you remember from way back, Yisnna said she would pay you for any books you could bring her, so now you're bringing her books. #3. I actually created most of these spells (A few were suggestions), so I can tell you they'll be worth the wait.

For the future of the character: I already have the next encounter planned out.
Provided you didn't try the bad option. If so, you'll never see the character again.
can we enslave her later when we are more powerful?

Also, blackmialing her gives less rewards it seems lol. I don't really mind getting less discount, but do we lose out on future spells if we blackmail? And its hinted that we might lose out on scenes with her too if we blackmail...

So is there anything to be gained by blackmailing her?

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just played it, great update as usual Kthulian ! Glad we got our girls back from Lust, ohh and Bredita's whore was there too...
Also super happy that Lust didnt job to the Demon Siblings, at first I thought thats where the story was going to go.

But I suppose if we cant have Lust as our pet, the next best thing is her being the main bad guy as she is fun to look at, unlike the demon siblings... I do however hope the siblings can kill Gluttony. Always one of my least favorite sins, was bottom tier in FMA, and I hate him here too LOL.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I let Bredita take Madi, but I dont know if redo the choice because, after Fannay, Madi is one of my favs.. Kthulian tell me, letting her with Bredita, the MC wont do anything with her in the future?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
can we enslave her later when we are more powerful?

Also, blackmialing her gives less rewards it seems lol. I don't really mind getting less discount, but do we lose out on future spells if we blackmail? And its hinted that we might lose out on scenes with her too if we blackmail...

So is there anything to be gained by blackmailing her?
I made her specifically to be smarter and more powerful than the MC but willing to work with him. The meaner you are to her, the worse she acts around you. If you blackmail her, she gives you a discount but she fucks you over with how much. You won't lose out on spells. Eventually she'll have a more permanent location that you'll be able to visit in free roam events. So when you build up gold, she'll be there.

No, you will never be able to enslave her. She's basically the smartest Demon alive and knows exactly what kind of power that was. Incidentally if you did try to enslave her, that's it for spells from her. The book on the ground. Any other spells you get will have to be from other sources. Which means ones Kthulian puts in the game. All the spells I come up with for the game will be through her.

So
Nice: Big Discount, and her friendship
Blackmail: Lower discount, and her spite
Enslave: No Spells

So, Lust is really so bad girl? I though she was just playing a control game, like a puppet show? But she is actually really a killer? I never though that would be.
She is a Devil. Lust prefers the hands off approach, making others do what she wants by using her special gifts to enrapture and enthrall everyone she needs so she doesn't actually have to get her hands dirty. But she is more powerful than the Devil Siblings combined as you see. But she's not even the most powerful one. That would be Pride

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Once again, well done for this Kthulian work.
It's always fun to keep progressing your game story.

I am going to give my personal opinion on this update which seemed short to me (not because it was short but because I loved it).

Characters:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small bug in this update:

Regarding the purchase of spells ... with the discount from our manager of the magic shop, a certain number is indicated that we must give, but we do not give less (so much the better in a sense, it is less to pay) but is this normal?

But good considering that it is easy to recover gold, because after the credulous guard, one has the right to the idiots of bandits. I love what we can do with them if we don't fight.

Regarding the story:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I congratulate you once again for the work accomplished, I hope that you realize the immense work that you have accomplished and that you take some pride in it. When your work is 100% complete, never forget that feeling of accomplishment, because you deserve it.

Otherwise let's talk about close furtur, as well as some questions ... and some little wishes from myself :

Will you continue to improve the training arena you set up? It would allow us to test the new spells as well as to deepen the relationship with the person with whom we train if we can change trainers or if some people wish to train with us.
In view of the current story, I imagine that the events will follow one another, but will you find time to develop some more "romances"?
Will you remake some separation between the tracks or will it remain common between her for a while?
In view of the power up that we took, I guess you will start working on magics at a higher level, our fellow mages may look at us strangely and with envy. Maybe we will learn directly from them.
Considering how certain statistics of love and corruption rise, is that a high level (example: 10 in love) will allow us to have specific actions or choices or even unforeseen consequences? engagement, desire to have a baby ...
I can already imagine the scene,
-Mida are you okay?
-Yes MC, just a little woozy because I'm pregnant

Player's Choice:
-Who's the father?
-Oh Mida! I am so happy!
-Ah I think the Archmage is calling me. See you later.

For my part, I sincerely hope that you will develop a deep romance with certain characters, because we become attached to them. Personally, I'm a huge fan of our Archmage, and while I love Mida a lot, I adore our Dark Elf Queen, Isabella, Ryo and our Leliana.
Thank you RoadWulf.
Basically I like dark characters. I have to admit that you have a knack for creating certain characters, and whether it's Bairn or Carielielle. They are characters who remain intriguing and mysterious about their alignment, which is pleasant.

Regarding magic spells, I particularly like the second idea and I also hope that some spells that I have suggested in the past will be taken into account.

For the next characters I am not worried in view of the characters who marked me. On the other hand, will we have details concerning the character who is on the roof when we leave the baths of the city of slayers?

Nevertheless even if I adhere to the new characters in the last update, I still hope that characters that we already know will be deepened or enriched like:
Our classmate who comes from a neighboring country to that of Princess Ryo
I also hope to see our friend Kitargo again
And I could go on like this for a long time. This proves the richness of this game as well as its universe.
Thanks my friend, always a pleasure :)
There are plans for the "arena/training" but might be a bit different than you imagine.

As always I will not speak about what's going to happen, as usual you'll have to wait to see :p

Ps: Carilielle was the first character not physically made by me, butnit was Carpe Stultus

the last story at 0.4.2 is mc help the girls from the church right? or there's something that i've been missing?
Yes, that's where it ends

Somebody can tell me please list of soundtrack in the game? Thx.
What songs do you want to know?

Yup looks about right, if you calculate how many interactions you had with her on each path you'll figure out those points make sense.

I think evil path story ends in this update. Me playing good path. just tested evil path too. Those "999" powers from evil path end scene attracting my mc. Sadly that scene ended there. I still hope my mc can gain 999 points in good path in future updates
Yes.... And no, "one" evil ending is here it doesn't mean it's the only :)

So, Lust is really so bad girl? I though she was just playing a control game, like a puppet show? But she is actually really a killer? I never though that would be.
Well, some events and conversations may explain a bit better what's going on, but you'll have to wait to see

I made her specifically to be smarter and more powerful than the MC but willing to work with him. The meaner you are to her, the worse she acts around you. If you blackmail her, she gives you a discount but she fucks you over with how much. You won't lose out on spells. Eventually she'll have a more permanent location that you'll be able to visit in free roam events. So when you build up gold, she'll be there.

No, you will never be able to enslave her. She's basically the smartest Demon alive and knows exactly what kind of power that was. Incidentally if you did try to enslave her, that's it for spells from her. The book on the ground. Any other spells you get will have to be from other sources. Which means ones Kthulian puts in the game. All the spells I come up with for the game will be through her.

So
Nice: Big Discount, and her friendship
Blackmail: Lower discount, and her spite
Enslave: No Spells

She is a Devil. Lust prefers the hands off approach, making others do what she wants by using her special gifts to enrapture and enthrall everyone she needs so she doesn't actually have to get her hands dirty. But she is more powerful than the Devil Siblings combined as you see. But she's not even the most powerful one. That would be Pride
And you keep saying that it's hard to take information about what I plan to do in the future, not hard enough I see :unsure:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Pride and Ego are always the most powerfull sins ever.

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes