Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
So ladies and gentleman a question, have you found the gold scattered around Allesterra? Have you found the random skill book on the classroom?
What was the skill that you got?

PS: This is for me to understand if everything is working as it should, your help in bug hunting saves me a lot of time to use in other matters
  1. I managed to gather 96 gold.
  2. In both of my saves i got 1 skillpoint in Mysticism. (After a second try, it is random).
I got some questions for the game/story, I couldn't visit the montains for the 2nd time, before i did everything in Allesterra. Is it necessary to do everything for the story, or is it just some bug? 'Cause I don't wanna tell everything about myself, the foes might take advantage of it? And I have 2 saves 1 where I'm neutral and have a harem, and 1 where I'm pure evil. In the 2nd save I don't see why I should help some peasant, because I'm trying to be as evil as possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope to see another update in the future ^^

Reactions: Kthulian

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
It's unavoidable, but it's also pretty much just something that happens between side characters during cutscenes for now. The main character isn't involved or even in the room. I'm actually hoping that femdom situations for the main character will be an option in the future, as it's currently limited to just choosing passive sexual options during scenes.
Okay cool, I'll give the game a try, not a fan of femdom when it happens to me, but I can watch it okay, especially if it's mainly girls, if not I can skip. :D

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So ladies and gentleman a question, have you found the gold scattered around Allesterra? Have you found the random skill book on the classroom?

PS: This is for me to understand if everything is working as it should, your help in bug hunting saves me a lot of time to use in other matters
I also gathered 96 gold, but I gained a skill point in Alteration, not Mysticism.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
maybe "cuckold"
Yes, it makes sense

the random 'dice' variable for the book works as intended, i tried it 3 times and got 3 different results.
Great :)

1. I managed to gather 96 gold.
  2. In both of my saves i got 1 skillpoint in Mysticism. (After a second try, it is random).
I got some questions for the game/story, I couldn't visit the montains for the 2nd time, before i did everything in Allesterra. Is it necessary to do everything for the story, or is it just some bug? 'Cause I don't wanna tell everything about myself, the foes might take advantage of it? And I have 2 saves 1 where I'm neutral and have a harem, and 1 where I'm pure evil. In the 2nd save I don't see why I should help some peasant, because I'm trying to be as evil as possible.

Hope to see another update in the future ^^
:unsure: now that you ask I need to re-check the mountain variables...
About Giselle, I guess we need to "talk" with her again ;)

For some reason it felt so good to reject that thot Liliana. Looking for sympathy in the wrong person when you still have that old mans ball juice on your chin. lol
10 year old ball juice :ROFLMAO:

Thank you all for you help, you are awesome :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Ataegina V0.2.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
you put cuckold into genres, what exactly does that mean? What kind of cuckold content does this game feature?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017

I found gold in the city, portal room, and somewhere else I think. I got Mysticism.

Sort of stuck on helping the lumberjack, is that a finished quest?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I found gold in the city, portal room, and somewhere else I think. I got Mysticism.

Sort of stuck on helping the lumberjack, is that a finished quest?
Exactly those are the "hidden things" in game.

about the quest, no it's not finished because I have to build the "evil version of the quest" (It will be launched this week as final V0.2) ;)

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Exactly those are the "hidden things" in game.

about the quest, no it's not finished because I have to build the "evil version of the quest" (It will be launched this week as final V0.2) ;)
I'm the type of player that search everything. I have 95 gold, so I believe that I found all the gold available in version.:unsure:(y)

Lord-of-kings

Sep 23, 2018
ummmm after bredita or whatever it was her name she telapeth with the leader of college after that how can i find where she's meeting checked every place in map talked with professor katrina elf Princess clicked window in my room help me XD btw the story is nice im looking for developer will continue this game

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I'm the type of player that search everything. I have 95 gold, so I believe that I found all the gold available in version.:unsure:(y)
The amount of gold found is also random, so 95 gold is perfectly fine.

ummmm after bredita or whatever it was her name she telapeth with the leader of college after that how can i find where she's meeting checked every place in map talked with professor katrina elf Princess clicked window in my room help me XD btw the story is nice im looking for developer will continue this game
You are not supposed to find them, you will see them, but is automatically generated ;)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Frost Mountain, I avoided it too, as to not advance the story, but that's what you need to do atm.

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes