Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I also have friend with books with that things. I bet @Kthulian and other people also agree
Right guys?
For some reason I haven't seen what @Ennoch said :LOL: , but not me I don't have those kind of friends:whistle:

Heh. It's your system that gives us only two choices - "good" and "bad" (and ahem... seriously, doing job that you WILL BE PAID FOR aka saving the girl - is a GOOD deed? O_O).
Yes, a Firefighter is paid to enter into burning buildings and save people, it's still a good deed anyway.

But whatever, I'm only hoping that in next scenes you will remember that we're playing mage not Conan, so should have adequate choices that have some logic behind it. We're high-INT chars after all. :)

And allow me thank you for your work. I will say it again, but your game look very promising.

I promise, but only if you promise to come back to play again ;)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Okay. And what you had get from library girl affection? :p Guess same as me - nothing, huh?

It isn't selfish (as you gain nothing from it and only risk failing your mission). It's childish (and/or coward). And actually isn't evil. Do you really think that being scared by bear is an evil act? So anyone who once ran away from a fight - is an evil? xD
Saving yourself and not risking yourself, using the bear's distraction with the helpless girl is not selfish? When you are in the position to save someone, as in being able to (since you got mad skillz at magics), but then decide to simply run away you consider it a neutral act? I don't mean to preach morality because I'm not exactly the pictureboy of moral integrity, but a normal person would consider such inaction rather selfish at least.

What you get from the library girl is points in affection. The game is still in its early stages, so these points will most likely be used in future content. If that doesn't make sense to you neither then maybe you should wait until Ataegina is at v1.0, I'd be glad to talk about evils and things that may not make sense then :p

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hello everybody

I have something for you! Ataegina V0.2 beta!!

PC -

MAC -

I'll be checking for bugs and errors in the next days, If you find any, please let me know, it will help me a lot!!

I would also like to ask you what kind of tags should I place in the game at this moment considering the content.
And also what you would like to see on future updates (In terms of fetishes, the story is in my head :p).

Thank you, hope you enjoy

modmuq

Jun 26, 2018
Hello everybody

PC -

MAC -

I'll be checking for bugs and errors in the next days, If you find any, please let me know, it will help me a lot!!

I would also like to ask you what kind of tags should I place in the game at this moment considering the content.
And also what you would like to see on future updates (In terms of fetishes, the story is in my head :p).

Thank you sir keep on

Reactions: Kthulian

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hello everybody

PC -

MAC -

Thank you! Continue the great work.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So I got through it, it was a bit confusing to know you had to visit the mountain 3 times before the story would progress. Then when it does, some of the stuff that was opened up in the first half, like the Villager quest, is not in the current version which is frustrating.

Bug: You have the wrong profile head marked for the Farmer's daughter, you're using Giselle's head with her.

Things:
Is this Gold ever going to have a purpose?
The opportunities to cheat on your girlfriend in this version where high, the actual story content was low.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the same life for every one. Do not live in fear. Do not let others dictate what to do or what to think. Everyone is equally free to post and send any material for review and any one willing should cooperate and contribute to the betterment of this game.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Nothing quite like using the Pirate Forum for Beta Testing ^_^
What?? You're saying that I'm using innocent pirates to test my games?? Shame on you :p

So I got through it, it was a bit confusing to know you had to visit the mountain 3 times before the story would progress. Then when it does, some of the stuff that was opened up in the first half, like the Villager quest, is not in the current version which is frustrating.
Hmm, I believe it's just two but I get your point.

Bug: You have the wrong profile head marked for the Farmer's daughter, you're using Giselle's head with her.
Ah shit...
(edit) Wait, just tested it and everything is fine :unsure:

Things:
Is this Gold ever going to have a purpose?
The opportunities to cheat on your girlfriend in this version where high, the actual story content was low.
Yes, gold is already used on this version, I guess you slept with Giselle? You naughty boy...
This version was more of an engine (And my skills) test, believe me, I had a lot of work with the traveling system and the "already talked with this person"

Thank you mate

Great (or foolish) to release a new version when your free game will be sold for RL money by an italian, fascist, mafioso website.
Is my game there already? I didn't saw it last time I was there...

This is the same life for every one. Do not live in fear. Do not let others dictate what to do or what to think. Everyone is equally free to post and send any material for review and any one willing should cooperate and contribute to the betterment of this game.
Yes! Yes! Yes! I wish everybody had similar thinking :)

Great news!! Why isn't this on latest updates?
I guess no staff members saw the post yet? :LOL:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Right when i want to close F95 for today because of disappointing updates i see this...time to download and try it out. ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i actually love the ¿mom? render, and by the way is there any sex scene in the new update? or just 200 renders of story xD you know that changelog can be more spef xD

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
i actually love the ¿mom? render, and by the way is there any sex scene in the new update? or just 200 renders of story xD you know that changelog can be more spef xD
Hmm.. Yes there are new sex scenes but the majority of renders is story ;)

Can we get the option to corrupt everyone yet? Some of the options seem weak and guide toward nice guy route.
I don't know what to answer that, but I guess that you can corrupt everybody when the game is finished

Reactions: papsuken
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes