• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lamperouge94

Nov 19, 2018
Thank you for this Kthulian end of year gift.
I also wish a happy end of year celebration, hoping that the year 2021 will be much better than 2020 to everyone.

All that's missing is one or two pretty nurses made by Kthulian to keep us healthy.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, here's my compressed version:

Ataegina [v0.4.7] [Kthulian] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Full Game Original Size - PC/Linux: 3.18 GB - Mac: 3.13 GB
Full Game Compressed Size - PC/Linux: 987 MB - Mac: 971 MB

Update Only Original Size - 221 MB
Update Only Compressed Size - 74 MB
("Update Only" contains only the new content for v0.4.7. Version 0.4.6 required. Installation instructions included in the folder.)

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is official, supported by myself and Kthulian. Tested to be working.
Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality to save disk space.

PC/Linux Full: |
Mac Full: |
Update Only: |

Enjoy! :D

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I want femdom btw, is it implemented yet? Or did I miss it? I also like NTR :)
I love this game anyway, the story and characters are cool and fun.. But as a femdom slave :p /kneeling :)

Also I haven't played latest version but I'm hoping the manipulating redhead will go dom as well, haha! She has potential AF as well as love interest and more :)
Just noticed no femdom tag, I was sure I saw femdom something in game!

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Playing all paths. But i actually have 4 types saves (4th one without fannaye + mida threesome + no stone usages. Fannaye is annoying some times). Just experimenting.....

Last edited:

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
The Neutral Path isn't that bad... maybe the Vampire Queen would be considered a little Maledom.
I personally don't think any of the paths are bad, but as for "being a douche", players will probably need to make some douche choices to keep their karma in the correct alignment between 2 and -2 or 3 and -3, whichever one it is for the neutral path. I was pretty sure it was between 2 and -2, but I was told it's between 3 and -3.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Copy pasta from my Patreon :p

View attachment 965076

This wasn't a great year so I hope your 2021 starts in the best way possible.
To help, here's Ataegina new version.

v0.4.7 PC

v0.4.7 MAC

MAC/PC v46 to v47 update

v0.4.7 Android (The66)

2020 wasn't good, but it was in 2020 that I created this Patreon, and it was in 2020 that you were kind enough to support me, so to all of you, thank you so much and Happy 2021

Cheers!!

(PS: the download of PC and MAC will not be a zipped file, so if you have any issues let me know)
Its a nice way to start our new year

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really enjoyed this update, Kthulian. I saved at the point where Liliana and Fannay have given Kat's brew to nearly everyone else at the celebration and you have the choice to follow L&F or to stay with Mida and Koneko. So I first played the choice where you can follow, then I reloaded and took (for the continued playthrough) the option to stay with the other two, especially Koneko. I have thought Koneko was incredibly cute since her trial to graduate from the school and you can give her a bit of encouragement. Being able to spend more intimate time with her — especially as a threesome with Mida — was a very nice surprise which I loved.

I also really liked the explanations by Sloth of everything (both the MC's origins and the devils' creation) as well as the prospect of training with Silvana. She is another one of my favorites in the game. Even if nothing sexual ends up happening with her (I mean, I did have the MC sleep with her sister the queen), I still will enjoy spending more time with her. In any case, excellent work as always. Thanks for sharing with us all over here.

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes