Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Unlike last update, there was different scene in evil path (mida response). Good & neutral are same though. I wonder how mida recognised the evil effect on mc. Maybe ayana told her!!

As a turn based combat fan, i was waiting for mc vs pride combat. Now i can understand why it is not Happened yet

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I offer people more viable file sharing than Meganz code error and slow workupload
Never had any complaints, and every other site I've used has very slow upload speeds compared to mega and workupload. Could be a regional issue.

Anyway, all the best on your reuploads.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Unlike last update, there was different scene in evil path (mida response). Good & neutral are same though. I wonder how mida recognised the evil effect on mc. Maybe ayana told her!!
Remember Liliana taking her to Bredita? She knew it all along. Mida's response about putting your dick everywhere is because Fannay told her about that one time when you returned to the College after being captured by Lust

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Remember Liliana taking her to Bredita? She knew it all along. Mida's response about putting your dick everywhere is because Fannay told her about that one time when you returned to the College after being captured by Lust
Then why she is very calm in good & neutrall path ??

xxknifeprtyxx

Apr 29, 2018
my game is stuck in a loop. i've completed the last update where you're teleported to the other town with the writer/redhead etc. now i got my skill to 110 and i do the baths scene and it loops to ryo giving me a book then it all starts over. am i missing something?

xxknifeprtyxx

Apr 29, 2018
Using mod ??
No problems for me. Playing without any mod. I wish it was available for Android
Yeah i have a mod. I even restarted from the beginning and chose don't use cheats and problem still exists. guess Ill delete the whole thing and reinstall and see if that solves it. :/

EDIT: yep it was the mod. thanks for the idea :D

Reactions: Paapi

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
There really are differences on threads here, some of which people are chill and cool, and some not, I presume this has to do with how the OP acts or? I'm new to forums so. Anyway will stay away from this thread :) I was certain this game hinted on femdom though. SORRY!

Reactions: bulifun

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
There really are differences on threads here, some of which people are chill and cool, and some not, I presume this has to do with how the OP acts or? I'm new to forums so. Anyway will stay away from this thread :) I was certain this game hinted on femdom though. SORRY!
Hmm. There was a hint about Femdom in evil path. I am glad that it is not progressed.!!

• Angry
Reactions: Lmaousernametext

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Whats the incest and does it have a proper sex scene?
Devil siblings have sex with each other

Then why she is very calm in good & neutrall path ??
that's probably because on good and neutral path it was a threesome with Mida and Fannay so she doesn't mind because she wanted just as much as you. on the evil path, Mida is still at Bredita's castle when you return. you find Fannay in Mida's room and have sex on Mida's bed. Then you bring Mida back and Fannay tells her about it. I'm sure if Mida and Isabella had a chance to talk on neutral path both of them would be mad at me

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
So 7 strongest of devils: Pride, Lust, envy, wrath, greed, gluttomy & ......... ??? Is it sloth itself ??

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes