afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
Is it only me or is the update patch not working?? i did everything extracted and then copied the files from the update folder and pasted them into the game folder by and then agreed to replacing all files?#
SORRY JUST FIXED IT (IT WAS NOTHING ,PATCH WORKS FINE )

Reactions: luisar018

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Nice new update and interesting new plots opening for the future of the game. It seems like is clear now why the MC is becoming each day so powerfull: He is the encarnation of something very ancient and his true power are mostly dormant.

Particularly, the clone spell threesome scene with Mida is very hot. Also, the scene with Silvanas is my dream becoming reality.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I downloaded the Mac version and it came up that I did not have permission to open the file. I checked from my end and there is no reason why it shouldn't open. I am wondering if there is an issue from your end? Cheers

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
decent update
not illuminating like the previous update
sex scenes were nice and enjoyable as usual
waiting for a major update with lots of content on different routes

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
decent update
not illuminating like the previous update
sex scenes were nice and enjoyable as usual
waiting for a major update with lots of content on different routes
Then you probably should just skip playing for a couple of updates, kthulian is pretty consistent with update sizes I think.

Reactions: luisar018

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
Which is the best spell to spend your stats ? Fireball, I see that it does a lot of damage, is there another big spell worthy to learn ? Also what spells should I max first ?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
how large is an update usually? deciding if i need a year to wait to be interested again or if an update lasts more then 10 min

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Which is the best spell to spend your stats ? Fireball, I see that it does a lot of damage, is there another big spell worthy to learn ? Also what spells should I max first ?
Necromancy is good (minor drain life spell very good)

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Updates coming 1 per month. So at least 200 new images per update is understandable....
not really a defining factor a lessor dev may stretch 200 images into 3 hours because they didn't use every emotional change in a conversation and nothing you said confirmed or denied anything i asked

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
not really a defining factor a lessor dev may stretch 200 images into 3 hours because they didn't use every emotional change in a conversation and nothing you said confirmed or denied anything i asked
It's an impossible question to answer since different paths get different amount of time each update, there isn't a set number of minutes for an update (not to mention people play at different speed)

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i dont care how much was done im asking about how long the playtime is for an update considering the first time i played this was within the last update and nothing before

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
It's an impossible question to answer since different paths get different amount of time each update, there isn't a set number of minutes for an update (not to mention people play at different speed)
well im no speed reader but what most consier an hour is usually about 30 min for me and i played all 3 paths with in a day due to CTR skip for known parts and neutral being the most unique

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
i dont care how much was done im asking about how long the playtime is for an update considering the first time i played this was within the last update and nothing before
Just take a break. Skip couple of updates & then download again.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Just take a break. Skip couple of updates & then download again.
i get that much but im trying to identify how long an update is, its really that simple. is it as long as a village section where you had to go to the bath house fuck and then church or is it a 5 min romp with it ending partway this isnt rocket science

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
i get that much but im trying to identify how long an update is, its really that simple. is it as long as a village section where you had to go to the bath house fuck and then church or is it a 5 min romp with it ending partway this isnt rocket science
no it isn't but you are asking for a definitive answer to an arbitrary question, there is never a set amount of minutes for an update.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
no it isn't but you are asking for a definitive answer to an arbitrary question, there is never a set amount of minutes for an update.
maybe not but you have your own experience and how long it took you to go through it, that's a statistic on its own

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Latest update of "sorcerer" too have almost 217 new images. I can't see too much problems here.

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes