STJay

Jan 12, 2020
well it seems that it was issue with mod since w/o mod no errors (midaowner) with same selections on both (and from save since last time there was wt mod).

yes since i got act1 save i'm good for now.
Think I found the issue. Already updated the original attachment, but I believe this would have fixed it. Not that you really need it at this point.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Think I found the issue. Already updated the original attachment, but I believe this would have fixed it. Not that you really need it at this point.
yea no errors with that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if he is avoiding ban he could be smart and use other nick than paapi.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
if he is avoiding ban he could be smart and use other nick than paapi.
Should just use VPN, or dynamic IP. I've seen trolls creating 20 accounts per day in other threads, been suggested that's how they're able to, without getting site ban.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Should just use VPN, or dynamic IP. I've seen trolls creating 20 accounts per day in other threads, been suggested that's how they're able to, without getting site ban.
well for that he'd need to be smart.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
First time I played and gotta say: damn! That is a wonderful game! I love it! Great story, great models. Kat is my favorite one! She is the best!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a question: I saw that we, in some part, can choose to be in good, neutral or bad path, then you can finish it choosing to follow Lust or continue. All paths when we don't accept Lust's path will be the same, or if you choose bad, after we met Lust, story goes for another way? I choose to be on good side and MC woke up with Ayna (I'm not sure if that is the correct name). When you choose bad, we go for that one mage, Bredita, I guess...
Looking foward for Act II.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yes. It is good path
2 endings already available with lust i think it is applicable to all paths
So, if I go for good or bad, I'll get the sane result? Meeting Lust to accept ou decline her offer and before that, it is the same for both paths?

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
So I've just noticed there is a Demon Hunter focused neutral path. I hovered around +6-8 for most of the game. I guess this would be the good path, though I've chosen plenty of evil choices.
Can anyone clarify the range of morality points and at what point we'd need them to ensure we're on this path? I assume it's closer to zero than 6.

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes