• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
After the first two minutes. I never saw her again
I suppose you play the evil route, at a certain point in the game, if you are evil enough, she will appear disappointed and will be replaced by a "dark entity", supposedly the same one that you have inside you.

I have played the good route to everything published and the evil one until the battle with gluttony, and although interactions with "the higher" are rare, the goddess totally disappears if you are evil.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I suppose you play the evil route, at a certain point in the game, if you are evil enough, she will appear disappointed and will be replaced by a "dark entity", supposedly the same one that you have inside you.

I have played the good route to everything published and the evil one until the battle with gluttony, and although interactions with "the higher" are rare, the goddess totally disappears if you are evil.
Yup I am playing the evil route and she completely disappeared on me

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
Yup I am playing the evil route and she completely disappeared on me
well, it's normal, I don't know how far you have advanced in the story, but a few patches ago it began to see how everything fit together, I put it in spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh, and sorry for my English, it is not my mother language and I have to negotiate with the google translator that I should or should not write.

Last edited:
Reactions: travin213

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I had this choice that said it could lead to NTR or female domination, my memory stinks it might have been just NTR, is this true still?
Also I won't talk a lot here, because I defended the dev with "a honour" and "an honour" grammatic and said that it depends on where one is from in world (how you pronounce it) and all my posts got deleted I think. I Even got a facepalmed from the dev even though I was originally defending him in a way. Even so I like the game and this is the one question I want an answer to, will there be NTR and femdom toward the MC?

• Angry
Reactions: Emotional_Friend

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
Here ya go. I just used the original mod as the base.
Differences between this and The Team's 0.4.7 version:
  • Updated walkthrough up to v0.5.0 (Tried to keep the format the same)
  • Properly labeled some past Ending indicators
  • Fixed the v0.4.7 end-of-party trigger from leading to a premature end-of-version notice
  • Made it so you can see both the v0.4.9 Mida scene and Kat scene without having to choose one or the other
  • Very very few grammer/spelling edits
  • Threw a quick fix for the aynalove error in there that may or may not work
  • I had to remove the scene replay gallery due to a case of menu overlap.
I had time to test it, and everything seemed to work fine. Please let me know if something doesn't work for you.
This is something I'm only doing because The Team seems busy. Whether or not I continue to update it is based on what I see them do.
If there is a high demand for it, I can theoretically re-add/update the adult scene gallery. Otherwise I'll focus on the walkthrough.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I have been giving a choice (to follow the voice in my head) to go to the portal or resist the pain. With the walkthrough mod its telling "+2 Stoneuses". What is Stoneuses points? Is it missing a spell and is meant to say "Stone Uses" ?

edit : Since I dont have access to the walkthrough (aside the mod), what are the consequences of using the stone?

Also what do corruption points do?

Last edited:

Puszee

Feb 14, 2021
Hi Dev or guys, i want to ask and help how to i spend my "sum of skill point" to skill? Because i forget to speed "skill point" to my skill :( in this game...i try to find guide but that not helping me

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I have been giving a choice (to follow the voice in my head) to go to the portal or resist the pain. With the walkthrough mod its telling "+2 Stoneuses". What is Stoneuses points? Is it missing a spell and is meant to say "Stone Uses" ?

edit : Since I dont have access to the walkthrough (aside the mod), what are the consequences of using the stone?

Also what do corruption points do?
So stone usages are a variable that the game is currently keeping track of. As of v0.5 and quickly looking through the script, there is currently no purpose towards the variable. Whether or not that is true in the future is up to the dev.

Corruption Points are just points towards an LI's corruption I'm assuming?

Reactions: Kthulian
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes