• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Why Isabella have the same model as Katriona. Did the developer seriously think we won't notice? Or maybe they're sisters?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
smith.jpg
What the... How dare you! Not following me with paapi 2,7,8,12 and 13!!? This is outrageous!! :p

Hi Dev or guys, i want to ask and help how to i spend my "sum of skill point" to skill? Because i forget to speed "skill point" to my skill :( in this game...i try to find guide but that not helping me
Sum of skill points is a way the game has to keep your total skill points on check, for example, if the sum of all your skills exceeds a certain number you won't gain anymore points.

Sacre Bleu!!

Why Isabella have the same model as Katriona. Did the developer seriously think we won't notice? Or maybe they're sisters?
:unsure: It's not the same model... Unless you mean they are both Gen3, but so are at least 50% of all the females in the game.
Oh and they can't be sisters, Katriona is older than Isabellas mother...Unless some weird magical portal transported someone to the future/past :unsure:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Better discover it playing the game, what do u think? ;) If we spoil all where is the fun

• Star-struck
Reactions: Kthulian

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
This game is an overall visual treat.
Female Models are Hot
Background music [ Autumn Forest by Adrian Von Ziegler ] is very good. I downloaded it. It isva peaceful music for me
But when mc met that big guardian of the castle built by Horus, i thought game changed to scientific theme!! But now i remember that during the starting time (at mage college), there was a reference about technically developed nation.
More machines like that Guardian is coming ??

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is it possible to fuck Jen in her Centaur form? And I not meant oral. Does it feel like sticking your dick into a horse?
I do not know what that feels like. I would assume it feels like a big cunt?
Given that she has horse anatomy, from the waist down, you could safely presume that it would, quite literally, be "sticking your dick into a horse".

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
So... You think you can fuck a horse with your dick? That's what I call having confidence on yourself...
Anyway, I have something for you all...

Copy Pasta from my Patreon ;)

Act II is here

Hello everyone!

Act II arrived, remember that you need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth asks you to. Anyway I'll keep the Act I links available still.

But for now here's the new version!

Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual.

The66
The66

Changelog:
Changed some UI elements
3 new sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

And the links to Act I Remain the same:

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, here's my compressed version:

Ataegina [Act II v0.5.1] [Kthulian] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Compressed Size - PC/Linux: 105 MB - Mac: 88 MB

Tools used: Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is official, supported by myself and Kthulian. Tested to be working.
Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality to save disk space.

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
So... You think you can fuck a horse with your dick? That's what I call having confidence on yourself...
Anyway, I have something for you all...

Copy Pasta from my Patreon ;)

Act II is here

Hello everyone!

Act II arrived, remember that you need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth asks you to. Anyway I'll keep the Act I links available still.

But for now here's the new version!

Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual.

Ataegina Act II v0.5.1 PC

Ataegina Act II v0.5.1 MAC

Ataegina Act II v0.5.1 Android The66
The66

Changelog:
Changed some UI elements
3 new sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

And the links to Act I Remain the same:

V0.5 Windows/Linux

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)
V4.9 -> V0.5 MAC/PC Update Only
Why v0.5.1 Android apk 151 mb only ??

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes