joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Well i have a problem whith Act 1
i can't go to the final screen scene ! i have a grey screen : an exception has occured

How can i fix this so that i can play act II pls ?

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
i can't go to the final screen scene ! i have a grey screen : an exception has occured

ok i have found, was the outdated mod, forgot i had add it....

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

Maybe a mod? Or something preventing the normal function of the game
I need to see the error anyway

My RP points got completely messed up...
Isabella :cry:
View attachment 1170807 View attachment 1170808
Looks like you messed with the game variables, some mod? Or save game editor?
Let me try to find you a fix

Kthulian, do you plan on releasing Act 1 for Ataegina on Steam/Nutaku, etc.?
Yes, I do have that plan :p

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So Act II is starting off strong. We all knew it was coming, but Bredita's masses of undead would never be enough for her. Interesting that the MC can somewhat control the stone (if he chooses), whereas Bredita cannot and has to disburse the power to her minions to lessen its hold on her. Hopefully what happened in the past won't be repeated here, although the ending seemed to indicate that this won't be allowed to happen.

Playing all three paths is great. On the evil path, I thoroughly enjoyed continuing to using Calessa as your slave, teaching guards their final lessons, and "accidentally" making the fire in the tunnels worse. Seeing scum get their comeuppance is satisfying. Hopefully we find Hannah soon, but at least Carilielle was down for some fun . . . with the assistance of Calessa, obviously.

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes