Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Thank you for the new update release! I am the typical guy that love a good story, with good sex content. I only wish two clarifications: "Isabella, The Demon Hunter" is the player's sister, am I right?
Do you think that I'm revealing that? :LOL: It has been suggested before by @RoadWulf :whistle:

About Master "Katarro", that name, do you known that name "Catarro" in portuguese language can be translated to english language as "Catarrh" or "Rheum", right?
Yes :LOL: I'm portuguese so I know exactly what it means. There are people named Catarro anyway :LOL: (Have you checked the name of all the countries? If you understand portuguese check for the easter egg) Here let me help you
1553799249601.png

btw you said you added new music in the game but the only music i heard was in the title screen which was there since the beginning.(correct me if im wrong)
Yes, apparently it's only working if you start a new game, but I'll fix it too ;) (It's music from Adrian Ziegler, also have to put his name on the credits/thanks, and also some of you guys for helping me out ;) )

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
The end of the current version is when you reach the missing ship
Then I'm definitely missing something as I have not managed to get into the City due to lack of papers...

And yeah, I might be the only one, but I stand by my choice of Best Girl!

PS: I've corrected all the bugs and typos mentioned here,
I found loads more, but that's kinda my thing, however I'd prefer to edit the source files rather than typing everything out again... -_-

Reactions: Kthulian

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Great game, awesome potential, needs more love. Bring the bandwagon here fellas and support!

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Have you talked with everybody around Allesterra? You need to revisit the mount frost when you do ;)
Yep, that was it, thank you!

Ps; my sister looked pretty hot too. Is she really dead, or does she have 'plot armour' and she's just wandering around somewhere, waiting to regain her memories at some convenient time and search out her long lost beloved brother?

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Also, I couldn't find anyone else mentioning this so I hope it doesn't just happen to me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From my experimentation it seems that just changing '001Necromancer' in the script to '001necromancer' fixes this.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Also, I couldn't find anyone else mentioning this so I hope it doesn't just happen to me:
From my experimentation it seems that just changing '001Necromancer' in the script to '001necromancer' fixes this.
Nah, not just you - I had it about a minute ago. Filed it in my head as 'meh' and moved on :D

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Kthulian, I known that Renpy Studio has his limitation, however, is possible to add any graphic filter? Do you have any plans to add some graphic filter or graphic effect immersion, bloom or any other filter to your project in the future?:unsure::unsure:

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
When you ask that creepily, M definitely M.

No women here, they don't exist on the internet, nope there is nothing at all to see here.
I'm terribly sorry; in hindsight I appreciate what you say. In my defence, it was a quick 'Plz identify' post, not intended for other purpose.

I apologise once again. I've just had a 'thing' for ginger girls since my school days (tragic story) and it's hard to find a ginger girl, at least one who doesn't dye their hair. So to find one who identifies themselves. On the internet. Is a rare thing indeed.

Again, I apologise for my haste and abrupt and crude comment.

Zenithtb

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm terribly sorry; in hindsight I appreciate what you say. In my defence, it was a quick 'Plz identify' post, not intended for other purpose.

I apologise once again. I've just had a 'thing' for ginger girls since my school days (tragic story) and it's hard to find a ginger girl, at least one who doesn't dye their hair. So to find one who identifies themselves. On the internet. Is a rare thing indeed.

Again, I apologise for my haste and abrupt and crude comment.

Zenithtb
Twas a joke hun, a jest, I do those.

Takes a lot more than someone asking my gender to creep me out or i'd cry every time I logged on to the internet.

I'm a ragin lesbian so that doesn't help. We're basically blokes with boobs and no penis .... so nothing like blokes at all really .... okay so that train of thought got away from me but at least I know what i'm trying to say.

That's a lie, I lost what I was saying around the word "twas"....

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Twas a joke hun, a jest, I do those.

Takes a lot more than someone asking my gender to creep me out or i'd cry every time I logged on to the internet.

I'm a ragin lesbian so that doesn't help. We're basically blokes with boobs and no penis .... so nothing like blokes at all really .... okay so that train of thought got away from me but at least I know what i'm trying to say.

That's a lie, I lost what I was saying around the word "twas"....

Wow, so you're one of those amazing creatures which can disappoint, yet excite, men twice within one post?

I never believed I'd sight such a beast, never-mind converse with one.

It was an honour!

Reactions: Avaron1974

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Nah, not just you - I had it about a minute ago. Filed it in my head as 'meh' and moved on :D
Yeah it was reported before, it's fixed and ready to go ;)

Reactions: papsuken
4.20 star(s) 161 Votes