alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
Well this one is great.I love the middle-age mysterious background and the music is great(but i hate the "bad guy theme",too damn noisy)

Reactions: Kthulian

pater_dick

May 23, 2020
I started the game and found out that the art is really dated. Does the quality (of art, CGs etc.) go up with time? It really can't compare with most games coming out today. That said I might be willing to give this game another chance.
I'm not here to judge but to inform myself. Please shed some light for me.

Krishna143

May 21, 2019
How many points should i have for ayna up until this update? I only have 3 love points for ayna

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
thanks for the fix. i copy/pasted them into game folder and over-wrote when prompted but it just throws up exceptions. it gave me an exception when i started this new release and clicked to load previous save and then threw up exceptions every time the screen changes. i tried to go into options but that is impossible as, yes you guessed it, it threw up an exception and ignoring it just puts you right back into the game instead of options screen, so they are now disabled :D

no worries though as i can always wait and see what the next update brings :)
need a scroll when choosing the save files your start from in act 2
here i can't acces to my saves View attachment 1178717
Updated the link in mega, it should fix the music thing and also the import saves menu for several saves, also added a few spelling and typo corrections.

You know, just paste it on the /game folder and overwrite. It will not work if you decompiled the RPYC files (Like using unren)

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Ill wait till ayna decided to spread them legs and welcome the mc inside her world.. ihihiih

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
So at the end of Act 1 Sloth asks me to save and then i get an error. something aboutn anyalove not defined. I can skip but it will not let me import to act 2 from any other save location.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Okay I restarted Act I since I can't export a good alignment save. Has anyone gotten as far as the Trapper Chest and then get kicked back to the Main Menu?
I'm having the same problem. Have you or anyone else found a solution to this yet?

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes