• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Really looking forward the new update.
BTW is there any possibility to add more stuff available during combat?Like the magic skills,I dont really get them,like I cast a fireball and it only make 30 damage no matter how I increase my magic skill……?
Dmg scales with skill but very slowly. In one of my saves I give all the points to battlemagic category and lvl 5 fireball hits like 55-60 dmg with 110-120 skillpoint.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
windows... in all my years downloading fap games from this site, this is the first game i have problems ....
are you using integrated or actual graphic card?

I did use training space,that's how I increased my skills.But it did not affect the damage my magic cause.
monsters have resistance to some spells so needs to use different spells on diff. mob. telekinesis and darkness work on all and so does necromancer spells.

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
are you using integrated or actual graphic card?

monsters have resistance to some spells so needs to use different spells on diff. mob. telekinesis and darkness work on all and so does necromancer spells.
Yeah I realied that so I just used necromancer spell(The wraith one,which makes same damage as the battle spell and recover mana).But still I hope MC can make more damage as the skills increase……

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah I realied that so I just used necromancer spell(The wraith one,which makes same damage as the battle spell and recover mana).But still I hope MC can make more damage as the skills increase……
Yeah me too. It also sometimes scare enemies. That spell is OP.

M4167986235

May 21, 2021
Thank you, Kthulian. Damn, I love my slave Calessa, especially when she calls me Master. HAHAHAHAHA! It's amazing, I've been looking for a decent medieval ren'py game for a long time, I didn't like any of the ones I tested, but this one is perfect.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you, Kthulian. Damn, I love my slave Calessa, especially when she calls me Master. HAHAHAHAHA! It's amazing, I've been looking for a decent medieval ren'py game for a long time, I didn't like any of the ones I tested, but this one is perfect.
there aren't that many and some go to bit extreme where orcs rape human females.

Reactions: luisar018

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
My two favorite medieval games are this, and "Vis", I hope it doesn't bother anyone who talks about another game in this thread. But both seem fantastic to me, more oriented to a good story than just to a brainless fuck.

They are quite different games, but both have a medieval fantasy charm that I find great.

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Can someone fix link to act 1 of android apk version please its been frustrating as heck trying to find it for mega port or can you try and make a nopy file for it please

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I completed the game up to 0.4.7 but when I try to kill the trapper keeper mimic I get "something went wrong, exiting now". It happens right when it jumps to combat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Apparently this (and other) problems happen when you unpack the rpa files.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes