RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I loved the story friendly way to clean up the battle system. It is way better this way, but I did find the battle against the mages harder than before!

I did not die or anything like it, but I did have to think instead of spamming Wrath all the time.
The Mages have a higher Bonus Damage modifier and more health than normal enemies because there are 5 of them. We made the first battle hard to show off the new system and your new health/MP boost.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The Mages have a higher Bonus Damage modifier and more health than normal enemies because there are 5 of them. We made the first battle hard to show off the new system and your new health/MP boost.
I really enjoyed it! As I said, before I would usually spam Wrath and that would be it, here I had to think more. Also, I wanted to check the new spells so I may have been optimizing less and testing more than I should.

I did find the magic blade attacks weak, though. And I saw no difference with the previous case, but I did not try them all, as I thought I was going to be killed if I keep trying those.

Reactions: Kthulian

22FOR

Mar 9, 2018
made multiple saves with sloth but act 2 doesnt have anything to import.
is there a certain save point with sloth or is it just me.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I really enjoyed it! As I said, before I would usually spam Wrath and that would be it, here I had to think more. Also, I wanted to check the new spells so I may have been optimizing less and testing more than I should.

I did find the magic blade attacks weak, though. And I saw no difference with the previous case, but I did not try them all, as I thought I was going to be killed if I keep trying those.
I'll give you the cheat sheet:
Flame Blade: Chance of Burn, does extra damage vs Frozen Enemies like fire attacks do against Ice Enemies.
Shadow Blade: Extra Damage vs Feared enemies, can cause more fear.
Aura Blade: Extra Healing if you have Regen Active
Ether Blade: Absorbs MP from your enemy, if they have any kind of status effect (Burn, Stun, Frozen, Fear, Hex) all the remaining turns of the status are absorbed for more MP.
Wave Blade: Has a chance to Stun. Extra Damage vs already stunned. If already stunned has a bonus chance of adding more stun.
Dual Blade: Double the Normal Melee Damage. If you have the Charged Sword Summoned, it's Triple instead.
Hex Blade: Extra damage vs Hexed enemies.

Reactions: Kthulian and Ayhsel

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
made multiple saves with sloth but act 2 doesnt have anything to import.
is there a certain save point with sloth or is it just me.
There are multiple reasons: If you used the mod, there have been problems with transferring over. Additionally if you play the Web version, it will never work.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Book 1 background music was very good. I downloaded it. But when compared to it, current music is feels like very bad

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
There are multiple reasons: If you used the mod, there have been problems with transferring over. Additionally if you play the Web version, it will never work.
That 2 reasons not applicable to me. But still it is not working

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello. I copy/pasted my previous "save" folder in the game's "game" folder. This has worked for all other versions but this time, the new version of the game crashes every time I try to load a save. Is there a fix to this, or does it mean I should restart from scratch ? ^^' Thanks for reading me. :)

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
A bit of a problem.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/combatv2.rpy", line 2368, in <module>
NameError: name 'v39training' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/combatv2.rpyc", line 2368, in script
File "C:\Users\Documents\AtaeginaActII-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Documents\AtaeginaActII-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Documents\AtaeginaActII-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/combatv2.rpy", line 2368, in <module>
NameError: name 'v39training' is not defined

Windows-X-X.X.XXXX
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina Act II 0.5.2
Mon May 31 18:39:39 2021
Got that as well, seems like instead of giving you a 'game over' if you lose a battle, it's first checking to see if it's a training session. But the training session label is no longer in the script, so it throws up an error. Thing is, you should only be getting the error message if you lose the battle, so it's not that big a bug. Just win the fight and you'll be ok.

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 163 Votes