Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I wonder why anyone would use a WT mod for Ataegina. Its 100% not needed.
Yes, you should play the game without a walk through mod, but for those players who want to stay on a certain path, the mod makes it easier. Myself, I end up somewhere in the middle with my choices so there is a risk that I will miss out on content with some of the girls. I could see needing the mod for additional plays to help me catch the scenes I missed.

Reactions: Xtmr61 and Grelk

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Yes, you should play the game without a walk through mod, but for those players who want to stay on a certain path, the mod makes it easier. Myself, I end up somewhere in the middle with my choices so there is a risk that I will miss out on content with some of the girls. I could see needing the mod for additional plays to help me catch the scenes I missed.
Maybe for the option to see all scenes under one option.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone!

Is this the new version? Hmm... Looks like it is.

Here is ActII V0.5.2!!
I'll keep the Act I links available still in case you need them.

But for now here's the new version!

Changelog:
Changed some UI elements
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)
Battles will now have some new features

And the links to Act I Remain the these:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so this weeks starts same as prev. week. plenty of games get update.

thx anyways.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Grelk

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Or you could just use logical thinking and if that doesn't work you make your choice and if the points change in a way you dislike you scroll back with your mouse?

The choices aren't that complicated, but whatever makes people happy i guess. :sneaky:

Ivanchi

May 16, 2018
Here ya go. I just used the original mod as the base.
Differences between this and The Team's 0.4.7 version:
  • Updated walkthrough up to v0.5.0 (Tried to keep the format the same)
  • Properly labeled some past Ending indicators
  • Fixed the v0.4.7 end-of-party trigger from leading to a premature end-of-version notice
  • Made it so you can see both the v0.4.9 Mida scene and Kat scene without having to choose one or the other
  • Very very few grammer/spelling edits
  • I had to remove the scene replay gallery due to a case of menu overlap.
I had time to test it, and everything seemed to work fine. Please let me know if something doesn't work for you.
This is something I'm only doing because The Team seems busy. Whether or not I continue to update it is based on what I see them do.
If there is a high demand for it, I can theoretically re-add/update the adult scene gallery. Otherwise I'll focus on the walkthrough.

4/30/2021
I updated this post to include the mod for Act II.
Note: The mod for Act I is not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
when u can update the mod please. :love:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Or you could just use logical thinking and if that doesn't work you make your choice and if the points change in a way you dislike you scroll back with your mouse?

The choices aren't that complicated, but whatever makes people happy i guess. :sneaky:
lol whilst I completely agree, unfortunately neither of those things, logical or thinking, are found in abundance on this forum.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
You know... I'm all about supporting the little guy so I've been overlooking this game.
But this game has 247 patrons. That's fucking absurd! I was expecting around 1500 easy.

You guys are as fucking blind as I am man. 1st of the month i'm throwing in, this game is incredible.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Man, I so wish to see some content with Katla and Isabella in near future updates. And don't forget Archmage too. :sneaky:
All in all Kthulian you're doing a wonderous job with this game, please keep up the work.

Reactions: Kthulian

90210-01209

Oct 10, 2018
A bit of a problem.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/combatv2.rpy", line 2368, in <module>
NameError: name 'v39training' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/combatv2.rpyc", line 2368, in script
File "C:\Users\Documents\AtaeginaActII-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Documents\AtaeginaActII-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Documents\AtaeginaActII-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/combatv2.rpy", line 2368, in <module>
NameError: name 'v39training' is not defined

Windows-X-X.X.XXXX
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina Act II 0.5.2
Mon May 31 18:39:39 2021

sLee13

Aug 8, 2020
Have to say I'm loving this game. enjoying not only the ""adult"" bits but following and making the story. But i have to ask our great friend Kthulian two things. One I'm sure has already maybe been asked but just in case. Much like everyone asked in GoT... Where's my dragon?!?! I ao want to summon a dragon LoL. But one I'm really wanting to know. Or perhaps an idea I might float your way... I've kinda taken after Katriona in healing magic. Just a good guy at heart i guess. But through the story I've yet to use healing outside of combat. Or maybe i missed it? I think there's some stuff still to play though over again to chose different but like i said i haven't found a story driven spot to use it.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Another great update i cant get enough of this game.Always looking forward to the end of the month to play this.keep it up kthulian, but it was also very cruel of you to tease me with beredita just before the end hope for more content with her.

• Red Heart

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I loved the story friendly way to clean up the battle system. It is way better this way, but I did find the battle against the mages harder than before!

I did not die or anything like it, but I did have to think instead of spamming Wrath all the time.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes