Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Ataegina-Act2-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone got a save from previous version on the evil route? Lost all my saves and would rather not have to restart using the ones in the op

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just read through the changelogs. What is the different between New sex scenes and New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!):unsure:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Hope you update soon

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Everyone without a dick, apparently. Except the robot butler.
I mean, if you want me to turn KVLT into a robot chick to bang, I think we could swing that....

I mean, he'd still have the male voice but everybody has a kink... ;)

I did think that both of those characters would get more play based on the earlier parts of the game but their stories never really seemed to develop. Kind of like Fanny's chin.
First off, rude. Second, it's hard to fit in everybody all the time. The Tower became the main focus in the second act tho I've wanted to delve more into other characters but Kthu needs the plot to progress so not everyone can get a deep compelling storyline. There are things that just haven't been shown that are still happening in the background. Like Mida's search for her relative and things like that. Hopefully we can get all the way done with every storyline by the end of the game, but if we can't... that's what Epilogues are for.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I really wish their was seperate tags for real blood-related incest, fake step-cest, or incest not even involving the MC since in this one I had to waste several hours before realizing his "sister" and "mom" basically just found him as a baby (another patch/story rewrite on the to-do list).
Jesus. I wish you would realize that the main character is the heavenly father of the entire human race so every human he fucks is a family member.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Waiting patiently for the update, my good man.

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
Please fix the Mega download link for Act I. The other links do not work for me aswell... gets cancelled halfway through

Tonyr2

Jul 16, 2017
I'm going to be that guy and ask for a 0.78 save, lost everything when a Windows update forced me to do a hard reset and lost personal files as a result. Would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I have two saves ... one pure good and one pure evil ... in both saves "corruption" path with the girls preferred ...
In my "evil" save I have quite some interaction possibilities with the black haired "girlfriend" from the academy (forgot her name^^), but with the "good" save I have not seen or interacted with her since quite some time/updates ... are there scenes I missed with her on the "good" (corruption?) path? Or is here appearance bound to good without corruption - or something like that?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I have two saves ... one pure good and one pure evil ... in both saves "corruption" path with the girls preferred ...
In my "evil" save I have quite some interaction possibilities with the black haired "girlfriend" from the academy (forgot her name^^), but with the "good" save I have not seen or interacted with her since quite some time/updates ... are there scenes I missed with her on the "good" (corruption?) path? Or is here appearance bound to good without corruption - or something like that?
If you don't see her on one of your saves it's because you didn't bring her to the tower.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
If you don't see her on one of your saves it's because you didn't bring her to the tower.
I certain brought her to the tower ... as far as I remember I had in both saves a scene with her in the "outdoor" pool location.
I had a lot more scenes with her in the "evil" path - just not in the "good" path ...

*edit* I figured it out ... now everything is how it´s "supposed to be" ;) *edit*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
I saw in gallery for Act II that there are plenty of Bredita scenes which i didnt get to see in actual playthrough, do i need to have low alignment or just to accept her offer to train me in Act I?

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes