Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Binge-played this from start to end and I have to say, while this mish-mash fantasy universe is humorous and endearing (and made me want to play Skyrim again), the main LI's began to irk me more and more over the course of the game. I understand the narrative reasoning of 'checking' an ever more powerful MC, but the incessant "playful teasing" and shit-giving from nearly all the (main) LI's does not, in my opinion, make them somehow quirky or more endearing, it only portrays the MC as nothing more but a doormat and a verbal punching bag. There is a fine line between well-placed and justified playful bantering and this torrent of uncontrolled snarks that honestly approaches low-key emotional abuse. More near the end, the MC finally starts standing up for himself a bit, but it really is too little, too late after being kicked around nearly the entire game.
Oh no this game was looking cool to me but is it really another doormat MC? I HATE doormat MC's and I saw someone else post that there wasn't a harem ending in a game with a harem tag. Is this also true? If it is I'll ignore the game and save myself the frustration.

• Hey there
Reactions: KiraJames

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
Oh no this game was looking cool to me but is it really another doormat MC? I HATE doormat MC's and I saw someone else post that there wasn't a harem ending in a game with a harem tag. Is this also true? If it is I'll ignore the game and save myself the frustration.
There are many many endings (not all out yet, I don't think). So, I haven't seen one, but you have harem the whole time.

I don't agree the doormat thing. The LIs are witty and make fun of MC and he doesn't always have a comeback.

But he still has a backbone and doesn't just follow every LI like he has never had attention from a woman and will do everything just to get some. With some characters you can be submissive or dominate (with at least one you have to reach certain stats to dominate). I've never chosen submissive, but I imagine if you do you don't mind being a doormat.

So, it's a matter of taste and what you think counts.

I don't know how to do "spoiler" tags here so I'll try to be vague. But, from the start of the game, one LI is obviously femdom. Look at her strongest school and crank that up to 18 to 20 by the end of Act 1 to dominate her. I find that school one of the best in battle, anyway, so I don't feel it's wasted.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
There are many many endings (not all out yet, I don't think). So, I haven't seen one, but you have harem the whole time.

I don't agree the doormat thing. The LIs are witty and make fun of MC and he doesn't always have a comeback.

But he still has a backbone and doesn't just follow every LI like he has never had attention from a woman and will do everything just to get some. With some characters you can be submissive or dominate (with at least one you have to reach certain stats to dominate). I've never chosen submissive, but I imagine if you do you don't mind being a doormat.

I don't know how to do "spoiler" tags here so I'll try to be vague. But, from the start of the game, one LI is obviously femdom. Look at her strongest school and crank that up to 18 to 20 by the end of Act 1 to dominate her. I find that school one of the best in battle, anyway, so I don't feel it's wasted.
See I don't equate a bit of consensual femdom as the MC being a doormat. He is doing what he can to get pussy in that situaton. Doormats are those spineless MC's that get shat on and treated like garbage and just take it. Thanks for clarifying some things.
I understand the MC has his harem the whole time. That's why I want him to end the story with it intact otherwise it's been a pointless journey IMO.

Reactions: Pgsurprise

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
See I don't equate a bit of consensual femdom as the MC being a doormat. He is doing what he can to get pussy in that situaton. Doormats are those spineless MC's that get shat on and treated like garbage and just take it. Thanks for clarifying some things.
I understand the MC has his harem the whole time. That's why I want him to end the story with it intact otherwise it's been a pointless journey IMO.
Then, I wouldn't worry about the doormat. I don't care much about the epilog endings, but I see two very obvious versions for it. And one of the incomplete routes would not make sense if there wasn't a harem ending for you.

Btw, I haven't played 0.98 yet. So, I guess I don't know what may be available now.

pervikar

Oct 2, 2021
Having so much fun replaying Act I with Tageld's mod which is... icing on the cake, really. ;) Amazing how much good stuff I missed on my first, neutral playthrough. But in addition to a number of hot encounters and unseen story pieces there are some strange mysteries coming right from the "The Twilight zone" which I completely missed.
screenshot0003.png
Good day for the fishing.
screenshot0001.png
Uh, oh...
screenshot0002.png
Something certainly catch someone.
screenshot0004.png
Don't come any closer to that dock Slayer guy!
screenshot0005.png
I warned you!
screenshot0006.png
Bubbles, but without blood.
So guys, what was that? I somehow don't think it was a mermaid.

Reactions: Kthulian

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I recently discovered this title myself Xyth and so far I haven't seen anything that would make the MC a doormat for LI's, although I am sure there is a path for it. It is strange (remember I'm not far in) that when you put your foot down with the first LI it gives her corruption points. Games seems solid so far but again I'm still in ACT 1 and not super far into that.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I recently discovered this title myself Xyth and so far I haven't seen anything that would make the MC a doormat for LI's, although I am sure there is a path for it. It is strange (remember I'm not far in) that when you put your foot down with the first LI it gives her corruption points. Games seems solid so far but again I'm still in ACT 1 and not super far into that.
Good to know bro! I'll probably start it up soon.

Reactions: wildride69

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I might have missed an answer to this, but just to clarify: if the MC gets Isabella pregnant and they have a daughter, does Jendayi leave? Obviously, it looks like it. If so, what would the reason be? If she truly adores the MC, I can't see why spending time with him and his family would be an issue.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
REALLY THERE WILL NOT BE AN HAREM ENDING?? THIS IS A SHAME.... a real shame
Patience young one ;)

Exactly, one thing is to be a punching bag, other thing is to take things in life with calm, and learn to laugh instead of being pissed off for everything, I don't see where the doormate thing comes from... :unsure:

Having so much fun replaying Act I with Tageld's mod which is... icing on the cake, really. ;) Amazing how much good stuff I missed on my first, neutral playthrough. But in addition to a number of hot encounters and unseen story pieces there are some strange mysteries coming right from the "The Twilight zone" which I completely missed.
View attachment 3520324
Good day for the fishing.
View attachment 3520328
Uh, oh...
View attachment 3520332
Something certainly catch someone.
View attachment 3520341
Don't come any closer to that dock Slayer guy!
View attachment 3520345
I warned you!
View attachment 3520352
Bubbles, but without blood.
So guys, what was that? I somehow don't think it was a mermaid.
I wonder who has such tentacles and it's always hungry... And not dead at all during that event... Food!!? ;)

Glad you found it, and big thank you for the 5 star. There are plans for the future once I "finish" the game, some animated scenes may be part of it :)

I might have missed an answer to this, but just to clarify: if the MC gets Isabella pregnant and they have a daughter, does Jendayi leave? Obviously, it looks like it. If so, what would the reason be? If she truly adores the MC, I can't see why spending time with him and his family would be an issue.
It doesn't mean she leaves, she's just not there at that moment. Some of the endings will get some polishing and stuff added once I have every priority taken cared of. :giggle:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

12/04/2024

Progress for next version 33%

Bug/typo fixing - 50%
New map travel and random events/encounters/battles - 20%
Non sex scenes: script + images - 50%
Sex scenes: script + images - 30%
Testing --

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega/aff=UnMMMP7YDhQ

Act 2 v0.9.8
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/ataegina.act.two/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
Note to self: RenPy 7.6.1 is the latest this will run reliably on.

**Act 2 0.9.8 Apk**
Mega
**Act 2 archive.rpa**
Mega
Updated my Android port to Act 2 v0.9.8

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes