Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Is there a walkthrough available?
I don't want to miss any content.
There isn't one that I know of, but like Rolo said there is not to much of a margin for losing content, is it possible? Yes, ex. in the last update (Neutral) you only get the isabella scene if you choose All the right choices.
I wouln't oppose if anyone made a walkthrough, hell I would even post it on my website crediting the maker ;) or I could pay in Allesterium, your choice :LOL:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Please, this isn't the place to ask, ...
Sorry UncleVT. I thought it might be the right place because I asked about "Ataegina"-like games only, and I wanted to ask exclusively these ppl here in the Ataegina forum (after getting ok from the dev.).

Anyway, now I posted my question in the part of F95 where you suggested:
https://f95zone.to/threads/any-good-mage-games-inclusive-battles-like-in-ataegina.31715/

This might be also some promotion for the ataegina game ;)

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
There isn't one that I know of, but like Rolo said there is not to much of a margin for losing content, is it possible? Yes, ex. in the last update (Neutral) you only get the isabella scene if you choose All the right choices.
I wouln't oppose if anyone made a walkthrough, hell I would even post it on my website crediting the maker ;) or I could pay in Allesterium, your choice :LOL:
I got Isabella naked and I looked in the image folder*, but I couldn't find any (sex) scene?

*I'm creating a banner/signature for Ataegina. Here is the current state of my work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll probably replace the current background with animated clouds and the goddess will get some (animated as well) yellow(ish) aura. Has anyone suggestions and or critics (especially as for colors, every monitor shows them differently)?

[Edit: After I am done with this one, some characters will get their own banners as well. First Isabella, then Bredita (as there is more material of them right now. In the future I plan for others too)]

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I got Isabella naked and I looked in the image folder*, but I couldn't find any (sex) scene?

*I'm creating a banner/signature for Ataegina. Here is the current state of my work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll probably replace the current background with animated clouds and the goddess will get some (animated as well) yellow(ish) aura. Has anyone suggestions and or critics (especially as for colors, every monitor shows them differently)?

[Edit: After I am done with this one, some characters will get their own banners as well. First Isabella, then Bredita (as there is more material of them right now. In the future I plan for others too)]
I'm flattered that you're taking your time to play around with my creations, if you want I can send you some of the PNG's (no background not processed images) it will make stuff easier for you in merging with your own backgrounds and animations (the hair parts are tricky) the Full quality PNG's tend to be quite big files though, over 3 or 4 MB each, if I used them like that Ataegina would be like 10GB :LOL:

Oh.. And the naked Isabella scene was what I was talking about, without the right choices you don't go to bed with her

Last edited:

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
I'm flattered that you're taking your time to play around with my creations, if you want I can send you some of the PNG's (no background not processed images) it will make stuff easier for you in merging with your own backgrounds and animations (the hair parts are tricky) the Full quality PNG's tend to be quite big files though, over 3 or 4 MB each, if I used them like that Ataegina would be like 10GB :LOL:

Oh.. And the naked Isabella scene was what I was talking about, without the right choices you don't go to bed with her
Yeah that would be nice ^^.
You are right, the hair parts are truly tricky, I hate that part the most :ROFLMAO:. I didn't invest much work around the hairs, as the resolution will drop from 1920x1080p (will maybe change that, to keep the 3:1 ratio) to 300x100/125p. At such a resolution, nearly no one can find the mistakes

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yeah that would be nice ^^.
You are right, the hair parts are truly tricky, I hate that part the most :ROFLMAO:. I didn't invest much work around the hairs, as the resolution will drop from 1920x1080p (will maybe change that, to keep the 3:1 ratio) to 300x100/125p. At such a resolution, nearly no one can find the mistakes
I'm uploading some now, will send you the link

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I was just rechecking the thread because my anxiousness.

Oh and if I haven't said this before Kthulian, your combat system is going to be pointed at by Ren'Py creators in the future as to how to build coherent system in this engine.
Good to know you guys are anxious for a new update :) point to the next 15-20 days, I think it's the time I need to do what I want to do.
About the combat system, it still needs to be perfected but I'm pretty happy with what I was able to do.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
When I first played Ataegina, I had some very strange experiences. Before I tell, want to ask a question.

This question I want to limit to readers of this Ataegina forum, and it concerns only Ataegina stuff (not X-men, not Avengers, not GoT - sorry for that).

Do you believe that magic (similar like it is teached in Ataegina school) is real? Did it exist in our past on this planet (pre-historically). Or on other planets /galaxies? Or in parallel dimensions /universes? Or even nowadays? In our present world?

If you say yes: which of these in Ataegina mentioned skills do you think are possible?

I would be glad if you stick on serious postings in this case.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
When I first played Ataegina, I had some very strange experiences. Before I tell, want to ask a question.

This question I want to limit to readers of this Ataegina forum, and it concerns only Ataegina stuff (not X-men, not Avengers, not GoT - sorry for that).

Do you believe that magic (similar like it is teached in Ataegina school) is real? Did it exist in our past on this planet (pre-historically). Or on other planets /galaxies? Or in parallel dimensions /universes? Or even nowadays? In our present world?

If you say yes: which of these in Ataegina mentioned skills do you think are possible?

Keep in mind that magic is energy, so magic is science. Magic is the scientific act of manipulating energy, and anyone who learns to manipulate energy becomes a magician, which can take years of practice. the secret of magic is the discovery of how to use it. And from the point of view, every scientist is in a way, mage.

To known how to make magic, first, you need to known yourself. Start making a study about pineal gland.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

If you mention parallel universes/dimensions anything is possible, following some theories like the strings theory, the simple fact that you imagine something is possible, makes it possible and real somewhere else. If there are infinite dimensions there are infinite possibilities, magic abilities being part of them.

Nice signature there AlienEDM ;)

Artur12345

Jun 29, 2017

Experiencing something new almost magical sure look the gravity for example if an another planet has lesser gravity our body capable jumping 2-3 m or with ease or simpli look the greek fire when fire burn on water something that thougth to be impossible back then.

If you think it as makeing fire in your fist or raising the dead, teleport well.. galaxi is pretty damn large so i bet that there are such thing due of differint minerals animals or plant or composition of the air. Or species that are capable such thing.

So yes that more than possible but to them such abilitys come naturally like breating to us part of our being do it effortlestly even in sleap. So to them it not magical but simple everyday. We are to same to them perhaps they cant dream so it sound magical to them but not to us. Magic not exist, not yet... it will born at the moment when the two different race meet.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes