papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
:unsure: that's not supposed to happen... I'll take a look at it, thank you for your feedback.

BranTheBrokenDick have you seen my new (now mobile friendly) design and ? I've been doing other things.... I promise I'm done with everything else and 100% on Ataegina... Hmm maybe 90% :p
Looks great Kthulian !! And ignore the unconstructive criticism, it is what it is.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
BTW both your website and subscribe look nice, are you using subscribestar to give your game for free? Is that even allowed? :LOL:
Nothing says that I need to have content behind paywalls ;)

Enjoyed the new version. Hoping for more of vampire master (preferably in femdom style) even though it seems unlikely.
If you didnt kill her I guess it's possible :whistle:

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Brace yourselves they are coming!!

View attachment 321216

Care to guess?
Well the Lady in the middle is gonna be mine:love: and the others are going to get their ass whooped by me:ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Each character design is unique and quite interesting so ill look forward to see them in the story

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So anyone takes a guess, who of the 7 is the "Arch-Evil" one? I guess the left one, looks like Arch-Devil ;)

... chick in the middle is so fucking hot!! I hope we can ...corrupt her ...
LOL, how to corrupt a girl who is already max corrupt, even more corrupt than MC when he starts to be evil. I see, you want to seduce her ;)

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
This smokebox guy is clever.... I would agree with him
Do you need someone to command your armies your grace?? we can invade Ataegina in the future.., yeah i know i am ruthless mercenary sometimes...ok most of the times, but i learned some things with your new master of coins along the way..., and my price is not very high, all i want is a castle and i heard that Casterly Rock is empty..

May 23, 2019
Do you need someone to command your armies your grace?? we can invade Ataegina in the future.., yeah i know i am ruthless mercenary sometimes...ok most of the times, but i learned some things with your new master of coins along the way..., and my price is not very high, all i want is a castle and i heard that Casterly Rock is empty..
:unsure: I could use some clever people, I'm surrounded by fools

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
So anyone takes a guess, who of the 7 is the "Arch-Evil" one? I guess the left one, looks like Arch-Devil ;)
LOL, how to corrupt a girl who is already max corrupt, even more corrupt than MC when he starts to be evil. I see, you want to seduce her ;)
You are right, English is not my native tongue, so my choice of words is often not the best.
If Piyush3362's theory is right, then I would say the "Arch-Evil" is the girl in the middle, because she is in the middle. I know, many expect some twist, but sometimes the simpliest thougth is the correct one.
But if smokebox's thesis is correct, then I would guess that:
  • The left guy is Avaritia -> look at his hands
  • The green girl might be Invidia(There are 2 chicks, if everyone ignores her and goes for the other one, then I guess it is a reason) or Luxuria or Ira (in many games the green chick is pretty wrath)
  • The big Guy might be Superbia (Because of his bulk, he might think he is the best) or Ira (looks like someone who searchs for trouble)
  • The middle lady might be Superbia(If she is leading the troop) or probably Luxuria
  • The black guy is probably Ira or Invidia
  • The skinny devil might Acedia (doesn't do anything -> no muscles) or Gula(is constantly hungry)
  • And the last guy is probably Gula (well he is fat...) or Acedia

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Wait! What about our deal? Guess I'll have to make a call to the night king...

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes