papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
It's more of a "not implemented yet" melee (attack or defense) will be very weak, but if you get your mana depleted you need to have something to do while it regenerates. Since you can't run out of mana yet I haven't implemented that part yet, and since I don't want to make the game too hard I'm not yet sure how to manage the combats
I just wish that someday you can do this for a living, I imagine what would happen if Ataegina was not just a free time project and was more like your job, I can't even dream what kind of quality would come from you.
Just had to say that, wish you all the best!!

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I just wish that someday you can do this for a living, I imagine what would happen if Ataegina was not just a free time project and was more like your job, I can't even dream what kind of quality would come from you.
Just had to say that, wish you all the best!!
We can dream right? :p

Kthulian are you changing the images of the thread? Who said you could spend your time doing anything else besides the next version of Ataegina? Do I need to use my warg powers on you?
I apologize your grace, I'll return to my duties ASAP

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Kthulian
well i was looking somebody's subscribestar page then i thought how come so many devs have created the adult page on it and none of then are banned since you thought adult content was banned on it then i realized you has shown me the wrong page the site which is used by the devs is subscribestar.adult not the normal version

and here is the proof

so you can consider using it if you want ;)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian
well i was looking somebody's subscribestar page then i thought how come so many devs have created the adult page on it and none of then are banned since you thought adult content was banned on it then i realized you has shown me the wrong page the site which is used by the devs is subscribestar.adult not the normal version
View attachment 318328

and here is the proof

View attachment 318330

so you can consider using it if you want ;)
Thank you so much for the tip ;) coincidentially someone told me that 3 days ago and I have an account already :) just waiting for approval since they have a lot of submitions.

PS: Don't worry, I'll always share the game link here, someone would anyway :LOL:

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Thank you so much for the tip ;) coincidentially someone told me that 3 days ago and I have an account already :) just waiting for approval since they have a lot of submitions.

View attachment 318379

PS: Don't worry, I'll always share the game link here, someone would anyway :LOL:
Dont worry i wont worry cause we have you :ROFLMAO:
and Nice to finally see your page.(y)

May 23, 2019
Interesting game! Love the music, seriously where it's from? Really adds to the ( medieval) mood/ambiance, sooo relaxing.
One thing I found odd..why is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think he says something about that at the credits.

Reactions: papsuken
May 23, 2019

View attachment 318379

What did I just said about spending your time not making Ataegina? Am I a joke to you? I am the King you know?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I am the King you know?
You are the King of 6 Kingdoms for now..., Ataegina is very far from Westeros maybe even far as Asshai, and we are already plotting to overthrow you, and restore the Targaryen regime back to power or maybe.... maybe we should crown Kthulian instead, all in favor say yeah and raise your fucking swords!!!, ps ( and Kthulian if you accept i want a castle ok? and a position as commander of your armies.):ROFLMAO:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Interesting game! Love the music, seriously where it's from? Really adds to the ( medieval) mood/ambiance, sooo relaxing.
One thing I found odd..why is
The ingame music is from Adrian Von Ziegler, there is also the dark, the suspense and the combat music, those are from youtube royalty free libraries.

What did I just said about spending your time not making Ataegina? Am I a joke to you? I am the King you know?
But I am... Really... I can multitask your grace

You are the King of 6 Kingdoms for now..., Ataegina is very far from Westeros maybe even far as Asshai, and we are already plotting to overthrow you, and restore the Targaryen regime back to power or maybe.... maybe we should crown Kthulian instead, all in favor say yeah and raise your fucking swords!!!, ps ( and Kthulian if you accept i want a castle ok? and a position as commander of your armies.):ROFLMAO:
:unsure: After we deal with the Slayers, the Demons, the orcs, the mages, the demon hunters etc... We will assault Kings Landing!

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Kthulian, hey. I just played this version of the game. I really liked the plot, my special thanks to the writer. I liked the models in the game, I also appreciate the coder. Renders are nice. For the first game - this is a huge work done, given the variability in the election of the game itself.
I had only one mistake in the game, I attached the file below. Fix it in the next update. Thank.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian, hey. I just played this version of the game. I really liked the plot, my special thanks to the writer. I liked the models in the game, I also appreciate the coder. Renders are nice. For the first game - this is a huge work done, given the variability in the election of the game itself.
I had only one mistake in the game, I attached the file below. Fix it in the next update. Thank.
First of all thank you for playing, I'll make sure to tell the writer, the coder and the renderer what you think, but I have the feeling they already know :LOL:
About that error, can you tell me what action did you perform to cause that? And did you use a save game from when you are dreaming with Ayna and Bredita (Younger) before trying this version?
Cheers!

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
First of all thank you for playing, I'll make sure to tell the writer, the coder and the renderer what you think, but I have the feeling they already know :LOL:
About that error, can you tell me what action did you perform to cause that? And did you use a save game from when you are dreaming with Ayna and Bredita (Younger) before trying this version?
Cheers!
i played from beginning of the game.
An error occurred after the battle at sea and when the main character had a dream. Making a choice - I got a mistake, I pressed the ignore button and continued reading the novel.

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
i played from beginning of the game.
An error occurred after the battle at sea and when the main character had a dream. Making a choice - I got a mistake, I pressed the ignore button and continued reading the novel.
:unsure: that's not supposed to happen... I'll take a look at it, thank you for your feedback.

BranTheBrokenDick have you seen my new (now mobile friendly) design and ? I've been doing other things.... I promise I'm done with everything else and 100% on Ataegina... Hmm maybe 90% :p

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Tried the game but just couldnt get past that "made in china" version of the College of Winterhold and that J'zargo wannabe TERRIBLE model :(

• Sad
Reactions: Piyush3362

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
"Tried the game but just couldnt get past that "made in china" version of the College of Winterhold " , Bran now its a good time to use those warg powers of yours, i suggest you to warg into Ghost and eat this dude face for saying these blasphemy here, or i could pick up my longsword and behead him, i let you guys decide.

May 23, 2019
"Tried the game but just couldnt get past that "made in china" version of the College of Winterhold " , Bran now its a good time to use those warg powers of yours, i suggest you to warg into Ghost and eat this dude face for saying these blasphemy here, or i could pick up my longsword and behead him, i let you guys decide.
Is the "Made in China" still an insult nowadays? everything is made in China so they win...
I was going to bash that guy but then I opened his profile page and saw the following....
All his comments are hate comments so he is just another frustrated hater that probably does nothing useful in life so now I feel sorry for him, still I really want to see you use that sword I haven't seen a good head chop since my father... I mean Ned was chopped

May 23, 2019
:unsure: that's not supposed to happen... I'll take a look at it, thank you for your feedback.

BranTheBrokenDick have you seen my new (now mobile friendly) design and ? I've been doing other things.... I promise I'm done with everything else and 100% on Ataegina... Hmm maybe 90% :p
That's good to know, I want that Ataegina update soon I need to have fun, Kings Landing has been so dull lately nothing happens since the cute blonde burned this shit down, only the brothel seems to provide fun and I can't use it for obvious reasons.

BTW both your website and subscribe look nice, are you using subscribestar to give your game for free? Is that even allowed? :LOL:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 164 Votes