BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
So I gather there is not an ending to keep the status Quo, all your LI @ the tower etc... with Mida as the wife,, but not lose the others
With so many it is impossible to choose, but what could help is a WT by path/choice endings
Want to at least end with Mida and the family

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I think the only thing remain for this game is two merge the two episode and have a gallery Kthulian
Also the succubus that was control was not mentioned at all maybe a quick story on those. Surprised there is no ending dedicated to Bredita & Ayna. All in all good game

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
too many horns on teaser pic.

What does a developer feel when this happens? Happiness for the new free hours or an emptiness for missing the routine of working on updates?
sadness for a while until start making new project or continuing old on kthulian's case.

holy shit, i havent played this in a while and its now complete?
yes, click watched to see what else you have missed.

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Kthulian I'd like to add my humble praise and congratulations for your finishing your saga. My respects, sir!

I was originally one of the first to follow your first chapter and was enthused with it's/your writing and story...as well as the visuals. However when I started into Chapter 2 and it seemed to go off in different directions all at once, I confess, I lost interest, thinking it was going to become just another 'loot-box' kind of never ending, no real story, endless patreon baiting, give-em-a-sex-scene-every-day-and-they'll-pay-until-it-gets-dropped type of project. I dropped out and deleted the game.

I'm an unusual player in that I don't like stories that exist just to present the sex and have no purpose, conflict or goal. (you can tell by the cries for a harem ending or a 'lets get ALL the girls' from supporters during development.) I like ADULT Virtual Novels which include sex as part of an ADVENTURE story. I've always hated the 'Hollywood Ending'...I.E.; when they head for the bedroom, we get a fade to black and next morning scene. I know I'm in the minority here on F95. I'm getting a lot of flak for Modding a good Sci-Fi Adventure game into make it greater and even more adventuresome rather than making it a harem ending fap play. So be it. Most of the players here are here just for the sex scenes anyway and don't care that much if a Dev never finishes a game. But I digress.

I mention all this only to give you my outlook and to add to my praise for your persistence in this project. Yes, I played WARP, was chagrined when it was abandoned and did not expect you to finish this at all. To my surprise, you did! So double my congratulations for your success in doing so. I look forward to seeing you return to WARP and complete it as well.

So now, it looks like I have to re-download both chapters, begin your saga all over and enjoy the journey. Knowing there is a sensible end is important to me. So once again, My Congratulations, Sir.

Actimel

Nov 5, 2017
Is there an ending for Cerea, Queen Lufina, or Lust (well, maybe not actually Lust, but at least the one where she's present and have some action)?

Apr 29, 2021
Kthulian Congrats for a successful conclusion of the game, have followed it since the early days of Act 1 and had considered it a quality game from that period itself that executes every story branch so well. So many genres this game has touched with various interesting game mechanics and there has been such a huge improvement in every release and nitbits of new things added or experimented throughout the plot which definitely has resulted in such a stark difference for the better in the game experience comparing it from Act 1 to its current level. What a journey it has been and a delightful one that is, have already wishlisted Ataegina and expect your new game project would be a treat as well which feel would be the case indeed.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there an ending for Cerea, Queen Lufina, or Lust (well, maybe not actually Lust, but at least the one where she's present and have some action)?
cerea no idea (possibly not), queenie is but other thing is how to get it, lust most likely not.

CallmeNikki

Feb 28, 2023
Ok, the game was great from the start to finish, but I got a question.
Is there really no endings for Cerea or Katriona?
I just hope I'm stupid and missed them.
Does anyone know?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know?
cerea is only interested about books, sex with mc is just secondary as thanks for allowing her to use tower's library, katriona maybe not (don't think she has appeared after they tested bdsm room).

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
Great game and it's finished, congratulations to the developer, it's a rare occurrence!!!!!
My only regret is that there is no ending with Bredita, unless I missed it perhaps? I hope
Congratulations once again Kthulien!!!

• Red Heart

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Great game and it's finished, congratulations to the developer, it's a rare occurrence!!!!!
My only regret is that there is no ending with Bredita, unless I missed it perhaps? I hope
unless you were on her path then no ending most likely.

yes completed game is rare occurence (at least to kthulian :p) but not rly for some other devs.

Reactions: wildride69

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I tried that and I got this error :(

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 211, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 388, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 388, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 340, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "game/functions.rpy", line 22, in renpy_periodic
File "game/functions.rpy", line 27, in music_notification
SyntaxError: encoding declaration in Unicode string (tinytag.py, line 0)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 637, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 145, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 388, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 340, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 301, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2166, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3024, in interact_core
i()
File "game/functions.rpy", line 22, in renpy_periodic
File "game/functions.rpy", line 27, in music_notification
File "renpy/loader.py", line 865, in load_module
code = compile(source, filename, 'exec', renpy.python.old_compile_flags, 1)
SyntaxError: encoding declaration in Unicode string (tinytag.py, line 0)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.7.3.24061302+nightly
Ataegina Act II 1.0
Sun Jun 16 16:02:28 2024
Please and tell me if it works, it's a new "Update only" build, replace old files. Hopefully it should fix it.

Reactions: Ghosty99

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Skipped through whole Act II and I gotta say - great work on render updates. I haven't even recognized half the scenes, great job!

It's refreshing and nice to come back to your work after enduring so much torture checking out other games.
Games like this should have it's own label imo.
For the same reasons as this which I realized yeterday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, I'll be accepting suggestions on what to add/change/improve during the next months so your take is femdom right? :sneaky:

Great game, I have been here since the beginning and always waited for the next updates. I really enjoyed playing this for the sake the story, not only the sex scenes.

My only take is that the endings felt very lacking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All I know is that I enjoyed the overall journey and congrats Kthulian on finishing the game!
Thank you for taking this journey with me, about the endings (Check answer above) ;)

Kthulian Congratz for finishing this epic journey!! One of my favs games!! Waiting to see what you have for us next cause i can feel you can stay idle for too long!!
Thank you, yeah I can't stay idle at all :p

Another day one-er here, shit it's been a long and wild ride. Since I see there's going to be a bit fine tuning with the endings I won't hit with my gavel :LOL: Regardless, the last few updates did feel like you wanted to end it as fast as you can, kinda feels like some things were left in the air, like the high archmage stuff, and I expected the foster dad and brother appear at one point as well. Other than that, it's been great, and it did came a long way since the very first few updates.
Thank you for always coming back for more, maybe some of the things you mention will get an upgrade in the future.

So I gather there is not an ending to keep the status Quo, all your LI @ the tower etc... with Mida as the wife,, but not lose the others
With so many it is impossible to choose, but what could help is a WT by path/choice endings
Want to at least end with Mida and the family
There's a Mida family ending... Or Even a Mida family plus another family ending :giggle:

I think the only thing remain for this game is two merge the two episode and have a gallery Kthulian
Also the succubus that was control was not mentioned at all maybe a quick story on those. Surprised there is no ending dedicated to Bredita & Ayna. All in all good game
Gallery is already marked in the "TO DO" list, there's no "Ayna + Bredita" but I'll accept that suggestion from you.

Kthulian I'd like to add my humble praise and congratulations for your finishing your saga. My respects, sir!

I was originally one of the first to follow your first chapter and was enthused with it's/your writing and story...as well as the visuals. However when I started into Chapter 2 and it seemed to go off in different directions all at once, I confess, I lost interest, thinking it was going to become just another 'loot-box' kind of never ending, no real story, endless patreon baiting, give-em-a-sex-scene-every-day-and-they'll-pay-until-it-gets-dropped type of project. I dropped out and deleted the game.

I'm an unusual player in that I don't like stories that exist just to present the sex and have no purpose, conflict or goal. (you can tell by the cries for a harem ending or a 'lets get ALL the girls' from supporters during development.) I like ADULT Virtual Novels which include sex as part of an ADVENTURE story. I've always hated the 'Hollywood Ending'...I.E.; when they head for the bedroom, we get a fade to black and next morning scene. I know I'm in the minority here on F95. I'm getting a lot of flak for Modding a good Sci-Fi Adventure game into make it greater and even more adventuresome rather than making it a harem ending fap play. So be it. Most of the players here are here just for the sex scenes anyway and don't care that much if a Dev never finishes a game. But I digress.

I mention all this only to give you my outlook and to add to my praise for your persistence in this project. Yes, I played WARP, was chagrined when it was abandoned and did not expect you to finish this at all. To my surprise, you did! So double my congratulations for your success in doing so. I look forward to seeing you return to WARP and complete it as well.

So now, it looks like I have to re-download both chapters, begin your saga all over and enjoy the journey. Knowing there is a sensible end is important to me. So once again, My Congratulations, Sir.
Thank you for your words. About patreon and the project I can honestly tell you it was never about "Milking patrons" until the end of times, you may not believe me but why would I share the game for free in a bunch of places if my main objective was to make money? My main objective was always to have fun, and if other people also had fun and supported what I do, even better. I like money I'm not gonna lie, but I don't focus my life on it.

I hope you enjoy your playthrough, let me know if you have suggestions for improvement.

Oh, yes, I'll be going back to Warp and some other stuff too ;)

There are endings with Lufina yes, with some variants as well. Lust ending? Sort of but not exactly.

Does anyone know?
There is not specific Cerea or Katriona ending, but there are ending with both of them.

Thank you... There are endings with Bredita... One if you are a good boy and another if you're not such a good boy. ;)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 168 Votes