• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Greetings, Mr/Ms Kthulian. I just played your game "Ataegina" and with what I saw so far I like the setting of the game and will look for more of it in the future. And I hope that, you will do your best for this game! (y)

Altrought, I have to say that I don't like how our main male character "Idunno"(Really? Of all the name we have this one? I would like if defualt name of our main male character, would change on something more serious, thank you.) is acting like a 18+ year old douchebag when in reality he is 10(At least he looks/act like one, for me). So I would like if at the first stage of the game(Before timeskip) main character would act more like 10 years old, but his personality would change depending on his alignment(For example:"During the bath scene, if our main character is good he will be embarrassing and would want to leave. And when he is evil he would be interested and will try to see more. But despite the differences in alignment, since he is still a child, he will not understand the consepts of sex and would left confudes anyway, and scene willcontinue as it was.").:unsure:

And that should be about it. Thank you for spearing your time to read all that. And I hope you will make this game great. ;)

P.S-Also, maybe adding the difference between "love" and "lust" will be a good idea? Like if our male character is "good"(love) he may develop romantic feelings towards that girl with black hair(I forgot her name sorry), or when he is "evil"(lust) he would want just kiss her and nothing more, since he wants to try to do the thing that two womans, which he saw in the bath were doing. :geek:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Greetings, Mr/Ms Kthulian. I just played your game "Ataegina" and with what I saw so far I like the setting of the game and will look for more of it in the future. And I hope that, you will do your best for this game! (y)

Altrought, I have to say that I don't like how our main male character "Idunno"(Really? Of all the name we have this one? I would like if defualt name of our main male character, would change on something more serious, thank you.) is acting like a 18+ year old douchebag when in reality he is 10(At least he looks/act like one, for me). So I would like if at the first stage of the game(Before timeskip) main character would act more like 10 years old, but his personality would change depending on his alignment(For example:"During the bath scene, if our main character is good he will be embarrassing and would want to leave. And when he is evil he would be interested and will try to see more. But despite the differences in alignment, since he is still a child, he will not understand the consepts of sex and would left confudes anyway, and scene willcontinue as it was.").:unsure:

And that should be about it. Thank you for spearing your time to read all that. And I hope you will make this game great. ;)

P.S-Also, maybe adding the difference between "love" and "lust" will be a good idea? Like if our male character is "good"(love) he may develop romantic feelings towards that girl with black hair(I forgot her name sorry), or when he is "evil"(lust) he would want just kiss her and nothing more, since he wants to try to do the thing that two womans, which he saw in the bath were doing. :geek:
Hi, it's funny you saying that about the bath, because I just changed it a few moments ago lol. But with no effect on alignment since he is a kid and he is not sure of what is happening, that will also reflect other things you mentioned since he is a kid and not an adult, that's why I'm changing some of the dialogue too ;) And since I'm also adding some new variables people should start a new game on next release.

Thank you for playing, I hope to meet the expectations you all have for the next updates. (About the "Idunno" it was a joke, a bad one maybe? xD)

Ps. About the love/lust, the "love" will definitely be present, the other I'm still thinking about the right name ( corruption/lust/something else)

Last edited:
Reactions: papsuken

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Are you calling me a soulless troglodyte? I've heard better :p

Hi, thank you. For now I'm just accepting cryptos, since paypal doesn't allow my "perveted art"... Don't worry if you can't support me, spreading the word is a nice support, and it looks like it's spreading, my website just crashed due to over traffic after WARP v0.7 xD
Oh and of course, thank you for playing. I'm pointing the new release before the end of the year, but no promises lol

Ps. I'm seriously thinking about patreon, since alot of people are asking me about it, but I'm not sure how to go around all the rules they impose... Ideas??
Well I got good news for you, next month I plan on opening my own crowdfunding/subscriptions platform for art and game development called Pervestor, dedicated to preserving the creative freedom of artists (Which is why Pervestor is 18+) it works like Patreon and Kickstarter together, but doesn't support Stripe or Paypal payment gateways because they have a zero tolerance policy on sexual content. I take no issue with adult/sexual content so finding the right payment processor and gateway is tough. We support credit cards and bank transfers, and provide instructions on how to set things up nice and easy, for both creators and investors. Just rounding up some forms for U.S. independent contractors using Pervestor as a means to generate income, as well as comparing rates from payment processors. It is taxable income after all. We know we can get better deals if Pervestor becomes more popular in the near future. If you want I'll keep you updated via PM as soon as we launch ;)

EDIT: One last thing, our service fee is arguably the lowest you can find. from 0% to a maximum of 5% depending on how much you make.

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Well I got good news for you, next month I plan on opening my own crowdfunding/subscriptions platform for art and game development called Pervestor, dedicated to preserving the creative freedom of artists (Which is why Pervestor is 18+) it works like Patreon and Kickstarter together, but doesn't support Stripe or Paypal payment gateways because they have a zero tolerance policy on sexual content. I take no issue with adult/sexual content so finding the right payment processor and gateway is tough. We support credit cards and bank transfers, and provide instructions on how to set things up nice and easy, for both creators and investors. Just rounding up some forms for U.S. independent contractors using Pervestor as a means to generate income, as well as comparing rates from payment processors. It is taxable income after all. We know we can get better deals if Pervestor becomes more popular in the near future. If you want I'll keep you updated via PM as soon as we launch ;)

EDIT: One last thing, our service fee is arguably the lowest you can find. from 0% to a maximum of 5% depending on how much you make.
I'm the one making "fantasy games" but that sounds like a fairy tale, really, sounds too good to be true. Still, I want to know more and since I have nothing to lose, why not?
Unless you are joking, if you are joking, well played xD

Cheers

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I'm the one making "fantasy games" but that sounds like a fairy tale, really, sounds too good to be true. Still, I want to know more and since I have nothing to lose, why not?
Unless you are joking, if you are joking, well played xD

Cheers
Not joking, I'll PM you with some info ;) Gonna see how the legal response would be since we're a legitimate business but I hope to put paid advertisements on F95zone one day if possible.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hello everybody
As I said some pages ago, I hope to deliver the next update before the end of the month. Maybe if I get enough time, before christmas as a gift to you :p
No it's not abandoned, but it takes time, even more considering that I develop games in my spare time, I appreciate your interest in the game, it motivates me to keep going.
Thanks

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Hello everybody
As I said some pages ago, I hope to deliver the next update before the end of the month. Maybe if I get enough time, before christmas as a gift to you :p
No it's not abandoned, but it takes time, even more considering that I develop games in my spare time, I appreciate your interest in the game, it motivates me to keep going.
Thanks
What a dark timeline we live in... When even game developers can't have a time, to make their games in peace. ;(

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
What a dark timeline we live in... When even game developers can't have a time, to make their games in peace. ;(
Ahaha awesome comment :LOL: still... True... I wish my fulltime job was game developing, maybe someday it will be :)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hello everybody and merry Christmas.
As promised here is the update, my Christmas gift to you.

** You should start a new game since I added new variables

Ataegina V 0.1.5

PC ->

MAC ->

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Didn't had time to test everything. So if you find any bug report please, even if it's words or something xD

Hope you all enjoy

Ps: Tell me what you like the most and what you don't, that will help me improve in next versions.

Thank you

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Gave the game a try, because of the femdom tag. Well so far that seems to exclusively relate to content regarding Bredita Darkheart, which was a bit disappointing to me. Since there seem to be two main path, good and evil, maybe you could also connect the good and bad path with different type of sexual preferences. Like the good guy could be more eager to serve and pleasure women, even be a "victim" of dominant females, because he just can not bring himself to hurt a woman, while the bad guy would be more your standard adult game hero, who just cares about getting one blowjob after another and uses women for his own goals.;)

Otherwise I think you really did good work so far. For an adult game you have an interesting world setting and story setup. Like i said just hope we get more player control about the sexuality of the MC, and the sexual preference of bad and good MC will not turn out the same.

Reactions: user84 and Kthulian
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes