Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
Hi there, I don't usually make patches with updates, but since the game is getting bigger I'll think of something for the future ;)

I have no ideia who comes up with these names man, some guy with a weird name himself I'm sure.

I'll leave here a save from the part where you choose your path.

Thanks a lot man, that's really helpful in my hunt for improvements, good eye sir ;)

That's a good question, I never used it tbh I just leave the mega link that takes me about 6 hours to upload, I would be here forever if I uploaded to every place xD

Have you followed the instructions in v0.2.6N to use a save after the giant demon attack? Anyway using the save I'm leaving here should take care of that problem.

The save game I left here is from the part where you can change your alignment midgame. (It will be located on page 9 slot 6)
Thank you kthulian. I thought I had saved it but apparently not. That worked and I finished this version. Great job on this and I will save the complete savefile and wait for the next one.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
And i thought having higher alignment was gud.. no ingame warning?
Having higher alignment is good indeed just like having low is bad, does it mean you get "more" content for being good? No, does it mean you get different content? Yes ;)

Is there a way to just play the path I want?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have any kind of issue or question feel free to ask I'll answer what I can ;)

Thank you kthulian. I thought I had saved it but apparently not. That worked and I finished this version. Great job on this and I will save the complete savefile and wait for the next one.
Thank you, hope to see you again around here ;)

Thanks a lot for the rating The_connoisseur it sure helps :) I'm trying to improve exactly what you mentioned, hope you come back to see it and give me a perfect 5 :p

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Good game. A bit Elder Scrolls-ish on the geography/race distribution and magic schools but, hey, I didn't skip any of the optional lectures so I like your world building :D.

When the option is available, I always tend to choose playing the villain, so one thing I would beg of the dev is NOT to make the common RPG fallacy of equating evil with cowardice. It's cropping up in the game and they are absolutely not the same thing. e.g. I confess I was intensely annoyed when I was forced to game the system and run away from the bear in the forest in order to avoid getting +2 good alignment. Whether the girl is saved or not is irrelevant; bad guys - be it Macbeth, Mr. Hyde, Attila, Anton Chigurh, Darth Vader, or Thanos - don't run from a fight, they seek it out more than the good guys do. [insert unavailable armflex emoji here]

Looking forward to continuing my nasty wizard ways :LOL:

Cheers

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I am already completed all the paths in this version 0.3.1. Now I am all wise guy, I known everything on the Story game, until now.:LOL::LOL:
Ahaha so what are your theories of what's coming next?

Good game. A bit Elder Scrolls-ish on the geography/race distribution and magic schools but, hey, I didn't skip any of the optional lectures so I like your world building :D.

When the option is available, I always tend to choose playing the villain, so one thing I would beg of the dev is NOT to make the common RPG fallacy of equating evil with cowardice. It's cropping up in the game and they are absolutely not the same thing. e.g. I confess I was intensely annoyed when I was forced to game the system and run away from the bear in the forest in order to avoid getting +2 good alignment. Whether the girl is saved or not is irrelevant; bad guys - be it Macbeth, Mr. Hyde, Attila, Anton Chigurh, Darth Vader, or Thanos - don't run from a fight, they seek it out more than the good guys do. [insert unavailable armflex emoji here]

Looking forward to continuing my nasty wizard ways :LOL:

Cheers
Hey man first of all thanks for playing, I'm glad you enjoyed ;)

About that vilain part, I agree that evil doesn't mean cowardice, like I said before there are many kinds of evil and Ataegina will not have a single path for evil characters it will have multiple, just like the good or the neutral will have variations. Can an evil character save a damsel in distress? Of course he can, but it's a good action right? Yes, can evil characters also do good deeds? Of course, just look at Bredita, or the devil twins, or Pride, or the Slayer emperor, they're all "evil" but they are different. So, what kind of villain are you? ;)

I hope I explained myself the way I think I did :LOL: if you feel bad for not helping a girl being attacked by a bear you are a specific kind of evil, just like those who choose to run away are another specific kind of evil

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Ahaha so what are your theories of what's coming next?
Well, if your hint shows Ayna, Silvana and The Princess Enaina, that means Good path update. About the plot, I think that the Princess Elf invite you to a mission (Because she is a monarch and sex with her for now will not happen) and you find out that the Silvana is a secret affair of Ayna and that she is a dominatrix. You find out that the secret of Silvana is a domination room and, to maintain her secret, she propose you to teach the art of domination (And that unlock paths of MFF, MMF, NTR, FemDom, Group Sex, etc).

See, I am script guy myself.:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Can I give mine?

Bran are you using your time traveler visions to see what I'm going to do? Stop it!

Well, if your hint shows Ayna, Silvana and The Princess Enaina, that means Good path update. About the plot, I think that the Princess Elf invite you to a mission (Because she is a monarch and sex with her for now will not happen) and you find out that the Silvana is a secret affair of Ayna and that she is a dominatrix. You find out that the secret of Silvana is a domination room and, to maintain her secret, she propose you to teach the art of domination (And that unlock paths of MFF, MMF, NTR, FemDom, Group Sex, etc).

See, I am script guy myself.:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You sure know what you desire :LOL:

Have a good night people, see you tomorrow
capa.jpg

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes