• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Just started, so let me see if I understand the plot so far..

Our village is destroyed, our mother and sister raped and murdered, and we are 'rescued' by mages. We then forget everything, have the mages lie to us by not telling us where we are from, and are sent to class. I'm not sure I understand the point of having our village/family raped and murdered if our character can't remember it?

We have a morality system where pretending your mother wasn't raped is "good"... somehow... but acknowledging her rape is "evil". I understand that the choice being tested is "do you want to watch rape", but having "ignore someone being raped and pretend it didn't happen" as the "good" option makes me think this is going to be a confusing morality system.

My main take away so far is that I want to murder every single mage for not saving my family and then lying to me about all events surrounding me. So hopefully that's an option unless some clarity is brought very quickly.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
10 years later..i have a horny GF who is suddenly intrigued by a potential 3some and am becoming a battlemage who wants to rule the world..nicely..HAHAA...story of my life :D

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
hmm my old saves dont work :( is it just me? D:
I said in the update that you need to start over since I implemented some variables that need previous checking. I'll work to avoid that from now on since I left some stuff with the future in mind ;)
Hope you enjoy it :)

Just started, so let me see if I understand the plot so far..

Our village is destroyed, our mother and sister raped and murdered, and we are 'rescued' by mages. We then forget everything, have the mages lie to us by not telling us where we are from, and are sent to class. I'm not sure I understand the point of having our village/family raped and murdered if our character can't remember it?

We have a morality system where pretending your mother wasn't raped is "good"... somehow... but acknowledging her rape is "evil". I understand that the choice being tested is "do you want to watch rape", but having "ignore someone being raped and pretend it didn't happen" as the "good" option makes me think this is going to be a confusing morality system.

My main take away so far is that I want to murder every single mage for not saving my family and then lying to me about all events surrounding me. So hopefully that's an option unless some clarity is brought very quickly.
I was going to give you a bad answer, but then I though... It must be the lack of sleep... So I'll answer like this :

1º Have you seen them get raped and killed?

2º The dream rape/not part... It's a dream, and it's your choice...

3º Give the mages (Not all) a chance it's only version 0.1.5, I'm sure they will grow on you ;)

Cheers

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
10 years later..i have a horny GF who is suddenly intrigued by a potential 3some and am becoming a battlemage who wants to rule the world..nicely..HAHAA...story of my life :D
Ahahaha I had a feeling you would choose something like that...

Reactions: papsuken

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Gave the game a try, because of the femdom tag. Well so far that seems to exclusively relate to content regarding Bredita Darkheart, which was a bit disappointing to me. Since there seem to be two main path, good and evil, maybe you could also connect the good and bad path with different type of sexual preferences. Like the good guy could be more eager to serve and pleasure women, even be a "victim" of dominant females, because he just can not bring himself to hurt a woman, while the bad guy would be more your standard adult game hero, who just cares about getting one blowjob after another and uses women for his own goals.;)

Otherwise I think you really did good work so far. For an adult game you have an interesting world setting and story setup. Like i said just hope we get more player control about the sexuality of the MC, and the sexual preference of bad and good MC will not turn out the same.
Thank you, about the game, I can understand what you are saying, but hey, I need time to give you more content.
About the good/bad, submissive/dominant that's not how I see things, and are you saying that if you are good you should treat women in a different way? What about gender equality? You want to be chased by groups of feminists? Are you crazy?? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ahahaha I had a feeling you would choose something like that...
omg!!!..am i becoming pigeon-holed in my tastes?..sign of being well known..HAHAAA!!! "hey look..it's ThunderRob..he wants to rule the world..nicely..with lots of happy dames!!" lemme gettum preggers and you'll nail me right :p

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Thank you, about the game, I can understand what you are saying, but hey, I need time to give you more content.
About the good/bad, submissive/dominant that's not how I see things, and are you saying that if you are good you should treat women in a different way? What about gender equality? You want to be chased by groups of feminists? Are you crazy?? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I meant more that the sex scenes would have choices how to approach them. With the good and bad guy thing I meant the general approach the MC would have to love interests. A MC who is generally good and then would automatically like to force a girl on her knees and fuck her face would be a bit weird imho. Sure it could happen like that, but it would be cool if there would be some interactivity and player choice to that. Afterall it is an adult game, and if it has choices then choices concerning adult scenes would imo clearly enhance the game. Sure it is more work though, but since you seem to be able to give us choices concerning the story, I hope doing this for sex scenes would not be too much to ask. ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yes..more choices..we like choices...like..i'd like to dominate the dames..nicely..so a gentle forced deepthroating would be appropriate :p (gagging optional but appreciated..as long as she is smiling and happy :D )

Reactions: Aioto and Kthulian

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
omg!!!..am i becoming pigeon-holed in my tastes?..sign of being well known..HAHAAA!!! "hey look..it's ThunderRob..he wants to rule the world..nicely..with lots of happy dames!!" lemme gettum preggers and you'll nail me right :p
Let's not exclude anything at this point :p I also want something like this, a pregnant harem :love:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I meant more that the sex scenes would have choices how to approach them. With the good and bad guy thing I meant the general approach the MC would have to love interests. A MC who is generally good and then would automatically like to force a girl on her knees and fuck her face would be a bit weird imho. Sure it could happen like that, but it would be cool if there would be some interactivity and player choice to that. Afterall it is an adult game, and if it has choices then choices concerning adult scenes would imo clearly enhance the game. Sure it is more work though, but since you seem to be able to give us choices concerning the story, I hope doing this for sex scenes would not be too much to ask. ;)
yes..more choices..we like choices...like..i'd like to dominate the dames..nicely..so a gentle forced deepthroating would be appropriate :p (gagging optional but appreciated..as long as she is smiling and happy :D )
You two are the exact opposite xD Let's hope you all get what you want ;)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I just hope the MC loses his virginity on the next update lol :love: I mean all those women in that place over 10 years and around the surrounding towns and he still only gets BJs o_O But good work so Far! ..oh and i;m going evil route if ya couldn't tell hehehe :devilish:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I just hope the MC loses his virginity on the next update lol :love: I mean all those women in that place over 10 years and around the surrounding towns and he still only gets BJs o_O But good work so Far! ..oh and i;m going evil route if ya couldn't tell hehehe :devilish:
Thank you :) You're evil... so... have you found the cabin in the woods? Anyone?
And Liliana in the bath? Who did?

Reactions: papsuken

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Great game with much potential. And I found the cabin in the woods, but I wanted to fight the bear :(
Life is made of choices... You can't have it all.... But wait... this is a game!! You have the start again option xD

Thank you so much for your feedback I hope to reach the potencial you all expect :)

Reactions: papsuken and Tom10
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes