consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
thats not true at all, while op tags should be the content that there is in the game, you will see a lot of games that are going to have incest properly tagged with it even if there is no content yet for it, as long as those npcs are in the game already you can put the tag, same as for other niche fetishes that may not be for all people, is more of a warning than actually show what content is in the game. Have in mind that some of those fetishes are themes/plot related to the game and thats why they can actually put them while not having sexual content yet with those npcs. And the sister already appear in the game so...
so......you quoted my post, say that my post is not true at all, and then promptly agree with me? not confusing at all.

Reactions: luisar018

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Both of her forms are Ilan back in black perverted mind creations :p
Great! Very nice model! Congratulations Ilan black in black. Its true that I was expecting LUST demoness show in succubus form, but, you Kthulian surprise me, again. Continue the great work! Just a question: Can we expect some relansionship or bondind between Cariliele and Lust stories. They are sisters or something?

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I have to start over because no matter what I do I can't beat the demon in the pentagram in the Elf Queen's bedroom. What builds are people using to be successful?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I have to start over because no matter what I do I can't beat the demon in the pentagram in the Elf Queen's bedroom. What builds are people using to be successful?
Did you play with or without cheats? Since i'm a lazy fucker, i play with cheats since Kthulian gives us the option to do so and i went in there as battlemage + heal (you need the healing otherwise you die) and with illusion + whatever since confusion is pretty much broken at this point.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Iää! Iää! Great Kthulian! Another nice update, the neutral and good paths were a bit dry, but I enjoyed the evil path.
Storywise it jumped around a bit much, especially how the Empire won against the dark elves, could have been explained a little.
And whatever happened to the dark elf queen? After seeing her backstory, I kind of took a liking to her.
Hope she pops up again.

Thanks for changing the mechanic to re-distribute your magic, that clicking was a bit tedious.

I use Illusion magic mostly, you can just go and cast Darkness as long as it takes and won't even get hit, I've got Illusion at 14-16 (depending on playthrough) and Battle Magic at about the same, usually battle magic is enough, but for this fight Illusion spells were the only thing working out.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Do you already tried set Illusion Spell 5+ Points. If you have Illusion Spell 5+ you can use "Confusion" to desoriented enemy. That way he will not attack you and hurt himself a little. The Shield Spell is good way do defend yourself wirhout take damage and restore Mana in the process. Use it.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
So I just finished up the rescuing farmers daughter section and berthia just visited the archmage who has now disappeared so im in the map free roam section and I don’t know where to go, is there a walkthrough?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 450599

SPOILER ALERT!

So, finally a succubus in the game. That character, however, was not who I expected. I expected the character Lust shows up as succubus, no this new one Cariliele. Whatever, lets continue!
Dude, seriously? I'm glad I've already played the update.

First of all, "Spoiler Alert" is supposed to come, you know, before the spoiler? How is it an alert if you're already given it away? Second, out of courtesy, you might consider putting something like the image in spoiler tags so only those clicking will see the image.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Great update, Kthulian! So it's not like clues were given beforehand, but obviously the succubus was tricking the MC. At first, though, I didn't realize she was a succubus; I thought maybe she was Lust instead, enacting part of her plan. Also, congratulations on a year at this now! It's one of the games I always look forward to each update.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes