• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Here is the save file, i did reload and progressed a couple of steps before it froze again.
I did tried it and found no issue :unsure:
Anyway the combat system is being completely overhauled maybe that will solve the issue for you...

Any information about expected release date of next update ??
Hey there.
The correct answer would be - when it's ready, anyway the game usually gets an update every month as it is planned for May ;)

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Amazing game! Just ended a "good" (well, i did bang some other girls) run, i'm loving this game. The story is really good, the writing and the characters as well, i'm actually interesting in what is gonna happen next. Mida is also the best girlfriend character i saw in a game like this.

Better yet, this actually have a fun combat system! It's functional, and the dev can still add depth, it's pretty cool.

About new spells, why not add some dots?

Summon Venom Snake
Burning Blood (a spell that alters the enemy is something different)
Drown

If it's possible to implement group battles:

Sandstorm: the enemies have a harder time attacking you, and can attack each other
Cone of Cold: AOE damage with a freeze effect

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Guys in a "skip all playthrough" I found myself having to pick allignment between the archmage and the bad girl, then once chosen the bad girl I had to pick between giving the MC's gf to her or keeping her.

In my actual playthough however I couldn't do any of that. Anybody knows why?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Amazing game! Just ended a "good" (well, i did bang some other girls) run, i'm loving this game. The story is really good, the writing and the characters as well, i'm actually interesting in what is gonna happen next. Mida is also the best girlfriend character i saw in a game like this.

Better yet, this actually have a fun combat system! It's functional, and the dev can still add depth, it's pretty cool.

About new spells, why not add some dots?

Summon Venom Snake
Burning Blood (a spell that alters the enemy is something different)
Drown

If it's possible to implement group battles:

Sandstorm: the enemies have a harder time attacking you, and can attack each other
Cone of Cold: AOE damage with a freeze effect
Thank you :)
Venom is actually a good mechanic to add, having the enemy lose HP over some turns is something I plan to add.
Also Darude Sandstorm ? :LOL:

Library need more magic books
It will be added ;)

Guys in a "skip all playthrough" I found myself having to pick allignment between the archmage and the bad girl, then once chosen the bad girl I had to pick between giving the MC's gf to her or keeping her.

In my actual playthough however I couldn't do any of that. Anybody knows why?
I not sure I understand the question... After the giant demon and the "boat quest" you can chose 3 different paths, good/neutral/evil that lead to different things. Giving your GF away happens on the evil path.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I have found a problem and i need help.
SPOILERS

on the defense in Elvaria, when you fight the mages from the slayer army, i can't use any attack spells it just freezes and doesn't continue the fight
I came across a similar problem during testing when I used rollback a lot. The battle I was in froze and I couldn't continue. Not sure if I closed the game completely or simply reloaded a save, but one of those fixed it. I'd try exiting the game completely and reloading a save from the beginning of the battle and see if that allows you to continue the battle.
At the moment we don't get anything for giving her to Bredita I think :cry:
Hestia isn't interested in giving his Mida to anyone. ;)

Lamperouge94

Nov 19, 2018
There are some unfinished quest....we didn't get a chance to kill that fat merchant from the big town......
It's not just the quest for the big merchant ... As I said a moment ago, everything that happens in the village with the writer who needs inspiration. There is also the daughter of the farmer according to our actions, she will be more or less delighted to see us. In addition, there is a dwarf who lives not far from these regions, even if for the moment, it is useless, may be will it matter.
I'm not talking about the city where the guild asked us to investigate their cemetery and the encounter (as well as the fight) that we are having. Maybe there is a sequel to all this?

I'm not even talking about the demon brother and sister who invoked the huge demon ... I'm sure we haven't finished hearing about them.

After concerning the other unfinished quests, I am more intrigued by Hatoshi, we have not seen her for a long time, and this guy seems to hide many things from us in addition to not appreciating us. I would not speak either of the former grand master of summoning who was banned. You can be sure that what is currently happening with the kingdom of Princess Ryo is linked to this man.

As you see, we still have a lot of unresolved questions, and it will take a lot of work for Kthulian ... I don't think who can answer them all in the next update ... but I trust him to let him give us an answer in the near future.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I usually hate all VNs. But i like this one. Because it it is partially open world. I just hope that in future versions, developer will convert it into a fully free roam magic world. Then this one can overtake "long live princess" & can become no.2 in my favourite magic games along with no.1 dark magic.

Dec 31, 2019
Well I for one wouldn't like this to go full open world. Games like that are usually grindy and annoying to play, I avoid most of them.

In my opinion this one is great the way it is, VN with one or other free roam part that doesn't require you to grind for stats or click everywhere to find what to do next. It's one of the few fantasy themed games that don't have complicated gameplay or boring stat grinds.

Last edited:

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Well I for one wouldn't like this to go full open world. Games like that are usually grindy and annoying to play, I avoid most of them.

In my opinion this one is great the way it is, VN with one or other free roam part that doesn't require you to grind for stats or click everywhere to find what to do next. It's one of the few fantasy themed games that don't have complicated gameplay or boring stat grinds.
I agree the balance here is perfect, we have some open world but mostly a straight foward story, there are stats to build but you don't have to -- repeat action until scene unlocks -- and those grindy mechanics we see often

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes