Mar 21, 2018
I'm a bit confused by parts of the story. It seems like the game doesn't remember things that occurred in the past.

For example, the red crystal I absorbed led me to a slayer city. The writer girl invited me to stay with her at night. I then have to go to the tavern to get a room when she suddenly shows up and reminds me that she offered to let me stay with her. I would have gone to stay with her in the first place if there was an option for it.

Secondly, the player has a dilemma about how he's going to leave the slayer city. The arch mage gave the player a green gem that allows him to port back to the Mage College portal room anytime. I don't see any reason why the player would leave through a portal without it.

docks.jpg

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Secondly, the player has a dilemma about how he's going to leave the slayer city. The arch mage gave the player a green gem that allows him to port back to the Mage College portal room anytime. I don't see any reason why the player would leave through a portal without it.

View attachment 953594
It's explained a bit later. I'm not sure what they were teaching to our MC but he doesn't know some pretty basic spells, or how to use this crystal

Reactions: Kthulian

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
It's explained a bit later. I'm not sure what they were teaching to our MC but he doesn't know some pretty basic spells, or how to use this crystal
I don't think mc attempted to travel via a boat yard. He just visited it as per the advice if the writer girl.
Probably mc will learn advanced teleportation spells from traitor elite mage

Mar 21, 2018
I got to that part but it doesn't really make sense. The MC is a 10 year graduate mage. The arch mage told the MC, when she gave him the green gem, that he just needs to focus his magic on it in order to return. If a graduate mage doesn't know how to do that there is a serious problem in my opinion.

The encounter really needs to be changed when the MC rescues all the girls and tries to use the green gem. The MC doesn't know how to use it to bring multiple people home with it. That would make sense. But not knowing how to use the green gem at all doesn't made any sense for a 10 year graduate mage. It also doesn't make sense that the arch mage would give the MC the gem without instructions on how to use it (she did, focus your magic on it).

Mar 21, 2018
One small suggestion...

When you rescue all the girls from the church and from Lust, the MC never gets any relationship points from any of them. They all thank you but they were in quite the bad situation before they were rescued (being controlled by lust, even to the point of slaughtering the demon hunters at the demon hunter base).

That's a lot of emotional baggage to carry around if Isabella and the rest of the girls find out what they were made to do by Lust...

The MC does get a relationship point from Isabella later on.

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
nice but doesn't really suite to this game.
Actually that's Calessa ;)

Ingane music name & author ?
Autumn Forest by Adrian von Ziegler

Thanks for the feedback jessicajones I agree with some of the things you wrote and don't agree with others xD anyway there is a plan for "extras" after the game is done (Main story) Having extra scenes and extra travel options are part of it, I may even remove some things. Thanks for playing, I'll keep doing my best for this game.

BTW

Merry Christmas to all of you
xmas1.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well tried to see all scenes but dunno if did since last update was very linear and didn't leave room for roaming.

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes