Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Hi all, here's my compressed version:

Ataegina [v0.4.9] [Kthulian] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Full Game Compressed Size - PC/Linux: 1.05 GB - Mac: 1.03 GB
Update Only Compressed Size - 66.6 MB
("Update Only" contains only the new content for v0.4.9. Version 0.4.8 required. Installation instructions included in the folder.)

Tools used:
Unren 0.8 by sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is official, supported by myself and Kthulian. Tested to be working.
Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality to save disk space.

PC/Linux Full: WORKUPLOAD | MEGA
Mac Full: WORKUPLOAD | MEGA
Update Only: WORKUPLOAD | MEGA

Enjoy! :D
Thank u VERY VERY MUCH! 2 many problems (& clutter!) so smaller files/backups help; + some sites limit DL bandwidth;
Right now this is 1 of my top Favs 4 2021----KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Oh sidenote on the good/evil route: Very very hard IMHO 2 do o good job & still B thorough on multiple routes; 1 would almost need 2 double the dialog; [& add extra combat?]
-->> Just an idea 2 toss out---- But----what about building in a *Dom* (inate) route that's still mostly "nice guy"? (not power hungry, but prefers 2 control & command, rather than B controlled...) So far "good" MC is mostly a wuss pussy----even when he gets some power; Innocent pranks? *TONS* possible! (time 2 give as good as you've been getting!)

Reactions: Ozel

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Can't wait for the next update. Because my mc is ready to fight with pride demon

Jan 10, 2019
Just found this gem and it is a beautiful game, BUT!

At the beginning of the battle for the dark elven city they call the slayers Trebuchets "catapults".

CATAPULTS!
This is HERESY! UNACCEPTABLE!

Those can't even hope to compare! Trebuchets are superior!

I'll just go ahead and launch myself over 300m now...

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian
D

Deleted member 1371216

Is there a patch that makes the adopted relatives into blood relatives? I couldn't find one but almost all the games here has a patch or a code so let me know if there's one for this game too.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is there a patch that makes the adopted relatives into blood relatives? I couldn't find one but almost all the games here has a patch or a code so let me know if there's one for this game too.
There are no definite blood relatives for MC.
The Mother & Sister characters are most likely not blood relatives.
Only blood incest content is with the demon brother & sister.

D

Deleted member 1371216

There are no definite blood relatives for MC.
The Mother & Sister characters are most likely not blood relatives.
Only blood incest content is with the demon brother & sister.
I know that I was asking for the patch that would turn them into blood relatives, you know like the other games' patches turn "landlady" into "mom". I guess there are none for this one.

Edit: Well, searched everywhere in this thread and Dev did wanted to include incest in the game but Patreon striked back. I really hate that site's rules. I wish he or some total stranger made a patch for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I know that I was asking for the patch that would turn them into blood relatives, you know like the other games' patches turn "landlady" into "mom". I guess there are none for this one.
The other patches turn them into that, because the "landlady" is a cover-up to get them through Patreon rules.
They are blood relatives in the original story & the mod undoes the cover-up.
In this game, they are not hidden blood relatives.
They are not blood relatives in the story, so there is no cover-up to undo.

D

Deleted member 1371216

The other patches turn them into that, because the "landlady" is a cover-up to get them through Patreon rules.
They are blood relatives in the original story & the mod undoes the cover-up.
In this game, they are not hidden blood relatives.
They are not blood relatives in the story, so there is no cover-up to undo.
To me this seems like an obvious cover up too. All in all I don't mind it, just a preference.

Stepfan

May 2, 2020
finished all paths. Liked good and neutral paths most. On the neutral path, both demon hunter girls realize that MC is related to them. Well there is little interaction with them and where there is, regardless if you choose option or not, his sister does not remember. I am trying to be vague so I don't spoil. I think neutral path has most potential but some scenes should be changed. Maybe a little focus on mother(not just in the dream). A lot of characters with a lot of work. So many options, so much work. This game is really great. Keep up up. Looking forward to story progression.

Reactions: mert5252 and Paapi

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
finished all paths. Liked good and neutral paths most. On the neutral path, both demon hunter girls realize that MC is related to them. Well there is little interaction with them and where there is, regardless if you choose option or not, his sister does not remember. I am trying to be vague so I don't spoil. I think neutral path has most potential but some scenes should be changed. Maybe a little focus on mother(not just in the dream). A lot of characters with a lot of work. So many options, so much work. This game is really great. Keep up up. Looking forward to story progression.
Kthu keeps being coy with everyone (even those of us who work with him) about whether any interaction will be done with Katla outside of nudes and that dream.

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
I wish there was a way to turn off those shitty 2 frame "animations". They're really off putting, i'd much rather just look at a still image.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems there are actual animations now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes