• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Thanks that fixed it. Although it just replaced it with another error, name 'anyacorr" is not defined :LOL:

That bitch of an archmage keeps breaking my game for some reason...
Same, now its anyacorr thats giving error

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I've saved on every line of dialogue that Sloth speaks of in 5.0, but in 5.1 it doesn't show up.

There's nothing here, are you sure you've written the import function for Act I?
yeah this save/start thing didn't work for me. What a waste. Here's an idea... when you move to a new foundation create an option for a clean start.
and i saved before sloth and after sloth and still doesn't see anything
People, you don't have to save during the talk with Sloth.... Sloth will tell you to name a file (it's a automatic), a file that you do not see on the save menu. It will only show up when you run act2 and press "Start"

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
kthulian im so sorry if i have some criticism on this game... i have play this game from act 1 until the new update... different person different opinion... i just say that i love this game so much.. graphic story telling design characters so nice... for scenes like threesome or not threesome i kinda not like it a few especially u tags creampie but sometime to many cumshots, i want creampie at least u give mc 3 options to choose to cum like mouth outside or inside.. i know u give that but when i play the new update one scene have creampie and the others scene no creampie just cumshots.. the others game who doesnt tag creampie doesnt show creampie scene.. why game who tags creampie always show the cumshots scene... i dont get it... and the others game like 'no more secrets' only have 4 scenes creampie and the others only cumshots... so please i need creampie scene more not cumshot.. i know this sound like selfish but please.... and sorry if my opinion or i dont know make u(khtulian) sad or mad... sorry if my english so bad... for one more time i say it again i love this game so much.. just it only my opinion that make me feel bad what i wish on this game not approve... have a nice day no hate or bad word

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cum in Pussy

lucadimazzoli

Jul 29, 2019
it was not better click start and play? now almost all of us can't play for stupid reasons... we finished act 1 and we are blocked here without start act 2!

Reactions: J.Buttler

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it was not better click start and play? now almost all of us can't play for stupid reasons... we finished act 1 and we are blocked here without start act 2!
1. did you make save on act1 when it was asked?
2. did you load that save on act2 when asked?

jhantu

Jul 28, 2020
I cannot play this update because says act 1 import and when try to play with previous save file crashes can please someone ye me how to play act 2?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just tried it my self and it worked flawlessly.

Since it works for many people there must be variable that people who doesn't get it to work is missing.

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
no sloth asking act1 save?

click start and he should appear.
Sloth asked. Saved it with name.
Then opened act 2 clicked Start. No files to export.
Copied all act 1 files manually to act 2 folder. Then too no export files when clicked on start

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
For those of you that can't get it to work, what platforms are you playing on, PC, Mac or Android?

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
People, you don't have to save during the talk with Sloth.... Sloth will tell you to name a file (it's a automatic), a file that you do not see on the save menu. It will only show up when you run act2 and press "Start"
How does one fix the aynacorr issue that comes up in Act 1 that's blocking the automatic save?

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Dear Kthulian,

I'm using a Mac.

Earlier today I Downloaded the 'ActII-v0.5.1-mac.zip' file from Mega but could not extract the files: not with 'Archive Utility' or 'The Unarchiver' nor 'Keka. 'The Unarchiver' gave however the option to continue. But when launching the app it reported to have found an uncaught exception: See the Traceback text here below.
I also downloaded the 'ActII-v0.5.1-pc.zip' file View attachment Atægina 0.5.1 Extraction failed.pdf from Nopy with exactly the same results.

I also tried to replace some folders and files in the 'autorun' folder of the v0.5 game with those of the v0.5.1:
The (game and Ren'Py) and the ('AtaeginaActII.py' and 'AtaeginaActII.sh') files. Unfortunately again unsuccessful.

I'm at a loss about how to proceed now, but I hope that some benevolent wizzard reads this text and can provide a solution

:love: :love: :love:

'I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.'

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/AtaeginaActII.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/AtaeginaActII.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/AtaeginaActII.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Darwin-20.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Fri Apr 30 19:06:54 2021

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes