Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Play through Act I. At the end of Act I, you're prompted to make a special save to transfer your stats and choices over to Act II. Trying to play Act II without it isn't possible.

Besides that, why would you even want to play Act II without knowing anything that happened in Act I? Act II isn't a new game with new characters and new story. It literally takes place exactly where Act I ended and is only a new exe because the file size was becoming a problem.
thats true i didnt think of that, i went through act 1 and looks like i need to play through it again bc i didnt save it lmao of well

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a fucking mod to play the damn thing all paths without girding the story over and over again
not sure if current wt-mod (not up-to-date yet for act II) shows other options but anyways this is game where choices matter so if you want to see everything then make a save when options appear and play all choices thru. if choices wouldn't matter this would be kinetic novel.

Defrik

Jul 31, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'v54alonebath'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v54.rpyc", line 597, in script
�]��l���>sr�=�`ݎ���-��B�����E
File "C:\Users\Homeroom\Downloads\AtaeginaActII-0.5.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Homeroom\Downloads\AtaeginaActII-0.5.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina Act II 0.5.4
Sat Jul 31 20:46:19 2021

Reactions: loverloverlover

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
wil the chance to change Good/Evil, after the Demon attacked the Ship keept like this or will it sometime took out of the Game? bc even if my Char is good, wouldn't it be better to choose it without alligment?

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v54.rpyc", line 597, in script
�]��l���>sr�=�`ݎ���-��B�����E
File "C:\Users\Homeroom\Downloads\AtaeginaActII-0.5.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Homeroom\Downloads\AtaeginaActII-0.5.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina Act II 0.5.4
Sat Jul 31 20:46:19 2021
Try throwing that rpy in your game folder and see if it fixes it.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Walkthrough mod has been updated. The majority of the new content is only if you decided not to side with Bredita though.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
lmao well didnt know i would talk to sloth once, but oh well wont be getting into act 2 already played act 1 three times im over it

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Is it possible (either in the game itself or maybe with the mod) to have the names of the different schools of magic pop up when you hover the cursor over the symbols? I can only seem to remember Necromancy, Healing and the one for battle magic.

And it was a great update. Really enjoyed it. Can't wait for more.

Last edited:

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
havent been on here few months but still see its going if i remember each path only get like 100 renders so ill wait till endings come

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can you, like, throw some variable cheat in your mod so we could skip paths on a dime?
Try throwing that rpy in your game folder and see if it fixes it.
Walkthrough mod has been updated. The majority of the new content is only if you decided not to side with Bredita though.
You could even do a bundle of .rpycs like:
throw bren.rpy into your game forlder and you are with brendita.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Can you, like, throw some variable cheat in your mod so we could skip paths on a dime?

You could even do a bundle of .rpycs like:
throw bren.rpy into your game forlder and you are with brendita.
I have thought about doing things like that, but then I'll think about at what point would I draw the line. For example, I've thought about making it so you can see the Evil, Neutral, and Good Path all in one playthrough back in Act I. The main issue I have with that is whether or not that would be overstepping. Because Kthulian worked very hard to make this game in a way that your actions should have an impact on the story, and I respect the dev enough to think twice before turning this into a kinetic novel.

On the other hand, I feel like it's discouraging/frustrating for players to wait a month in anticipation just to receive an update for a path you're not currently on. I, for one, am someone that doesn't like to play an entire game over just to see missed content, which is why I bothered learning how to mod things in Ren'Py in the first place. Modding things for others was just a factor of that.

If enough people feel strongly about me making cheat variables to make things more accessible, then I will go ahead and do that for future versions of the mod.

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes