alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
I mean they are obviously not big since they are monthly updates with, often, several paths.

Why aren't you just grateful that there is another option to mega instead of complaining or if you don't like mediafire just don't say anything. :rolleyes:
Dude what's ur sign's game?

Jan 15, 2019
I did a save at every single page while talking with sloth including the blank page after talking with him and nothing is recognized by chapter 2. What am I doing wrong here?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I did a save at every single page while talking with sloth including the blank page after talking with him and nothing is recognized by chapter 2. What am I doing wrong here?
You don't just make a save while talking to him. He will open up the save menu for you. It is a special save and the only one that will be recognized by act 2.

Jan 15, 2019
Share the traceback file and someone may be able to help.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/act1vars.rpy", line 117, in <module>
NameError: name 'aynalove' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/act1vars.rpyc", line 37, in script
    R���b����/�,3l�J��G��^�z��qe�6m\wD��I��i���p|��e�+�d��_������$���C=�p)q\
  File "C:\Users\jason\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Ataegina-0.5-pc\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\jason\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Ataegina-0.5-pc\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/act1vars.rpy", line 117, in <module>
NameError: name 'aynalove' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.5
Mon Nov 22 20:29:03 2021
HERE IT IS

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes