Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I'll send my men to pick you up, we have a kingdom to conquer... Ataegina kingdom :devilish:
You can try...
capa02.jpg

I agree with the "hard to top that ending" if you live happy inside an illusion why live unhappy on real life?
It's all a matter of opinion really, is it a bad or good ending to spend the rest of your days "trapped" inside a fabulous illusion?

>>ilegaldownloader said:
I thought this game was already completed once Ending 1 was made available. Illusion or not, it will be hard to top that ending hahaha.<<

Thanks for the hint. I should try this ending (as a side path, just for fun).
Yes you should :p

I just noticed that the queen of the dark elves does not appear with the statistics love and corruption of the girls we have met. You will have to add it as you did with the duchess.

I also noticed by redoing the game again, that the character of Hatoshi is much more important than it seems.
It's only a guess but ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, Kthulian seems to leave us tracks to make work our reflexion about certain characters which seems at first sight insignificant. However, don't forget my dear magic and fantastic comrades, that a good magician can divert our attention.
I haven't seen this comment for some reason... :unsure:
Yes... We still don't know who knocked us out before the exame, all we know is that, that person was wearing a brown robe, typical of male students, could it be Hatoshi? Maybe... The person that visits Bredita during that time also wears a similar robe, does it mean they are the same person? I don't know... :p

But I would like to read your opinions on it, and other theories you folks may have of course ;)

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
You can try...
View attachment 535240

It's all a matter of opinion really, is it a bad or good ending to spend the rest of your days "trapped" inside a fabulous illusion?

Yes... We still don't know who knocked us out before the exame, all we know is that, that person was wearing a brown robe, typical of male students, could it be Hatoshi? Maybe... The person that visits Bredita during that time also wears a similar robe, does it mean they are the same person? I don't know... :p

But I would like to read your opinions on it, and other theories you folks may have of course ;)
It would seem to be Hatoshi, but considering all the Intrigue & Plot Twists.. it's impossible to say for sure at the moment. It looks like we will just have to wait & see how it all pans out (I'm sure that's what response ye were looking for, Kthulian ;)).

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You can try...
View attachment 535240

Any ending that is harem and includes the Archmage is a good one. Period.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
It would seem to be Hatoshi, but considering all the Intrigue & Plot Twists.. it's impossible to say for sure at the moment. It looks like we will just have to wait & see how it all pans out (I'm sure that's what response ye were looking for, Kthulian ;)).
Yes.. Good to know that I let players not knowing what to expect

Any ending that is harem and includes the Archmage is a good one. Period.
Now that's some reality! Ayna is cute isn't she? :sneaky:

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
I guess that will depend of your actions towards her... Do you plan to become the Archmage yourself? What would happen to her? :p
Would think that is something that is years away in game time as clearly she has a lot to teach you before you fill her role at the mage school, but who is to say what would happen to her in the game as that is something you explore as you play through. One might take up the Archmage mantle once you are ready and she feels she has taught you enough as she clearly has a plan for the MC as she could have watched and waited to train you once the other masters had taught you all they could. It was mentioned that the MC has more than enough power to go with the other masters at the school just he lacks experience and spell knowledge :)

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Would think that is something that is years away in game time as clearly she has a lot to teach you before you fill her role at the mage school, but who is to say what would happened to her in the game as that is something you explore as you play through. One might take up the Archmage mantle once you are ready and she feels she has taught you enough as she clearly has a plan for the MC as she could have watched and waited to train you once the other masters had taught you all they could. It was mentioned that the MC has more than enough power to go with the other masters at the school just he lacks experience and spell knowledge :)
Yes... Indeed, he has some hidden potencial that everyday becomes more untapped, who knows what that power will bring him..

Like that other guy once said, with great power comes great responsability, will that bring you glory or misery? Probably glory since you guys are the ones deciding his actions :LOL:

I think you already spoiled that in the good path future vision with that title "Great Archmage" :p
What?! There' no such th.... Yeah, good to know you are getting all the little details ;)

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Yes... Indeed, he has some hidden potencial that everyday becomes more untapped, who knows what that power will bring him..

Like that other guy once said, with great power comes great responsability, will that bring you glory or misery? Probably glory since you guys are the ones deciding his actions :LOL:

What?! There' no such th.... Yeah, good to know you are getting all the little details ;)
Really depends which side you play of the coin as one way you are all nice nice and the other you are well evil, hard to walk the neutral part of it as could never get that right so not tried it as I am either one way or the other as people are both good and evil its just how you balance it inside yourself.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... one way you are all nice nice and the other you are well evil, hard to walk the neutral part of it as could never get that right so not tried it as I am either one way or the other as people are both good and evil its just how you balance it inside yourself.
Yeah, I agree. We had this discussion a year ago. In my view, the demon hunters are another kind of a good path. One has to make workarounds, when you have alignment +8 and want to join the demon hunters on the side of MCs sister.

But, as you said, all paths are somehow more or less "neutral" (with dark shadows and good elements inside). Even Brendita is able to help.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, I agree. We had this discussion a year ago. In my view, the demon hunters are another kind of a good path. One has to make workarounds, when you have alignment +8 and want to join the demon hunters on the side of MCs sister.

But, as you said, all paths are somehow more or less "neutral" (with dark shadows and good elements inside). Even Brendita is able to help.
Yes it is a really good game as it makes you think about your actions and how it will effect those around you as a lot of the other games they dont do that as you just make what choices you want with no thought on how it might affect the overall story, but that might just be how I see them :)

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Finally was able to play again into your game. Of course "bad guy" storyline first - obviously 2 cute redheads >>> 1 cute redhead >>> everyone else. :)

Game is still cool, while maybe a bit slow to develop. But IMHO it's worth it so you have another supporter now ;)

What I'd disliked:
1) Combat system. Currently every fight is take +/- same efforts. No sense of accomplishment. Almost 100% sure you will change it later but still need to note it :)

2) I was capable to almost control skeleton in the graveyard (destroying it in process) but instantly forget how to do so (in Bredita test fight). Sure, being hit in explosion can damage your brain... but still - why?

3) Your morale system again lacking sense - why I'm receiving +evil for kissing with several girls and don't receive it for fucking another man wife? O_O Cheating is okay when it's done with married woman? Your current morale system says - yes :)

4) Another question - why I'm glued to Mida? Sure, she was MC teenager lover. But AFAIK they aren't married. Why I can't break with her? There is much better girls around, her only bright side is her age (as everyone else is either older or MUCH older then MC, hehe).

IMHO your should ask player when he's first time doing "cheating" - are he really cheating to his girlfriend, or he no longer in love and seek another lover. Last isn't evil act, but should someday alter our story.

5) Illogical mess in story - everyone were surprised by demons "mages" behind Slayers. Best example of government logic is currently shown in China: if you get information about possible high-level threat you WILL act in advance. Same should be here - other countries should work against Slayers after their initial success (some countries will work together honestly and some are not). And now nobody yet had found extraordinary powerful mages behind them? Seriously? They can be unsure about their real source of power and so on, but at least Elites should acknowledge uniform of Slayers top tier mages at once.

6) Are level 10 spells are in game now? If not IMHO you should hide them from menu. It's annoying.

P.S. On evil path you can give away Mida and it's stated as femdom route. So I guess player character will be involved in femdom or it's for Mida only?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Finally was able to play again into your game. Of course "bad guy" storyline first - obviously 2 cute redheads >>> 1 cute redhead >>> everyone else. :)

Game is still cool, while maybe a bit slow to develop. But IMHO it's worth it so you have another supporter now ;)

What I'd disliked:
1) Combat system. Currently every fight is take +/- same efforts. No sense of accomplishment. Almost 100% sure you will change it later but still need to note it :)

2) I was capable to almost control skeleton in the graveyard (destroying it in process) but instantly forget how to do so (in Bredita test fight). Sure, being hit in explosion can damage your brain... but still - why?

3) Your morale system again lacking sense - why I'm receiving +evil for kissing with several girls and don't receive it for fucking another man wife? O_O Cheating is okay when it's done with married woman? Your current morale system says - yes :)

4) Another question - why I'm glued to Mida? Sure, she was MC teenager lover. But AFAIK they aren't married. Why I can't break with her? There is much better girls around, her only bright side is her age (as everyone else is either older or MUCH older then MC, hehe).

IMHO your should ask player when he's first time doing "cheating" - are he really cheating to his girlfriend, or he no longer in love and seek another lover. Last isn't evil act, but should someday alter our story.

5) Illogical mess in story - everyone were surprised by demons "mages" behind Slayers. Best example of government logic is currently shown in China: if you get information about possible high-level threat you WILL act in advance. Same should be here - other countries should work against Slayers after their initial success (some countries will work together honestly and some are not). And now nobody yet had found extraordinary powerful mages behind them? Seriously? They can be unsure about their real source of power and so on, but at least Elites should acknowledge uniform of Slayers top tier mages at once.

6) Are level 10 spells are in game now? If not IMHO you should hide them from menu. It's annoying.

P.S. On evil path you can give away Mida and it's stated as femdom route. So I guess player character will be involved in femdom or it's for Mida only?
Hey there! First of all thank you for playing, and for writing a nice constructed comment about things you think could be better, insteed of the typical troll "You suck", "Game sucks" :LOL:

If you are or are planning to be a supporter you'll have my gratitude ;)

Now let's talk about your points:

1) Yes, I agree the combat system is not perfect and probably will never be, but I keep trying

2) We could say that Bredita is far more powerful than that necromancer, but the truth is that at that time having a combat system wasn't even in my plans, I keep changing things from previous versions and that fight and the ice spiders fight are on the list for review.

3) :unsure: can you give me examples of morale change by kissing girls? Notice that changes my be because of lies or the way those kisses happen. (If not let me know I really need to check it)

4) what, you don't like Mida? How dare you!?:LOL:

5) The surprise is the demons being behind it, and the Slayer are pressing harder than ever now... Maybe it's related.

6)Not currently but probably next update

The development rate... Yeah I know... But I have a real job that takes a lot of time and I have to work with what I can...

Hope you keep coming for more Ataegina, and feel free to speak your mind anytime :giggle:

Cheers

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
But I have a real job that takes a lot of time
what? i did think you were in Lust fiction paradise... man ima wrong :LOL:
(maybe the future will make this your job, lets hope ;))

insteed of the typical low-level feedback "You suck", "Game sucks"
let me correct it for you :sneaky:

1ª I actually like the combat now, is easy for people like me that hate minigames and things like that, so not really any need to improve it, that time will be better used in doing content instead.

2ª noooo i love that scene, having her being my little slave for a little time:devilish:

3ªi did already did tell you before that some choices can be different aligment for different reasons , like when the goddess ask the mc to take him out of that nightmare and only if you are devil they hurt your "katla", that was never a choice i will ever make no matter what.... so instead of having such choice have one evil but that instead of see her getting "hurt" is us incinerating the soldiers or something like that , (kinda what actually happened in the end lol). Some choices in the evil route will be nice to have alternatives that doenst mean "hurting" our love one but instead have selfish reason like "they are mine".

You know something did bug me of last update, the whole black mages that are in fact almost all of them demons in human forms.... how did they exactly end up with the slayers at all (was it because of Lust only or it goes way back?)

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
3) :unsure: can you give me examples of morale change by kissing girls? Notice that changes my be because of lies or the way those kisses happen. (If not let me know I really need to check it)
If I remember correctly I saw choice"Go for a kiss / No,no,I have a girlfriend!" twice. First time with daughter of farmer (I know it isn't evil route to save her, but as I already said to you a long time ago - IMHO running away from a bear is utterly stupid for a trained mage that dreams to conquer the world). Unsure about first time - maybe with another college girl (forget-her-name) who trying to seduce MC?

1ª I actually like the combat now, is easy for people like me that hate minigames and things like that, so not really any need to improve it, that time will be better used in doing content instead.
It's nice mini-game. All I want that we had separate easy&quick fights against trash mobs (like spiders and so on) and more difficult&long fights against "boss" enemies. Currently all fights are +/- same in length and it's killing feeling of MC growing in power.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
5) The surprise is the demons being behind it, and the Slayer are pressing harder than ever now... Maybe it's related.
You don't understand. Why our Elites don't know enemy elite mages uniform? Kat... (again forget her name as she isn't appeal often in evil story) should know it and warn us + wasn't surprised that they're tough enemies.

And if Slayers had never used those mages before - then characters should do 2+2 and realize that they're demons. But no, everyone is taken by surprise. Ahem, I though that mages should use their head not for wearing hats only :)

P.S. That scene is great to show difference between mages, so-called "Elites" and real top-tier mages. Poor girl was completely useless is battle despite her "elite" status, hehe.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
In this update I was running out of magic power for the first time - being in combat. Only in neutral path I had a sword to fight without needing magic.

I would like to have a sword from beginning of every path (at least a small regular one, or a big knife). And when magic power is finished, sword should be the only possibility to go on fighting.
Demiare said:
P.S. That scene is great to show difference between mages, so-called "Elites" and real top-tier mages. Poor girl was completely useless is battle despite her "elite" status, hehe.
I also was wondering why Katronia did not use her healing magic on MC, instead of fighting as a low tier battle mage.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes